• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Hey guys I quit smash. Not a joke.

After a few weeks I won't be checking Smashboards anymore either. It's been fun....

Spife

Smash Master
Hey guys I quit smash. Not a joke.

After a few weeks I won't be checking Smashboards anymore either. It's been fun....
if you quit smash I'll quit jiggs!
if you quit smash I'll quit teasing the idea of a let's play of SH4!
if you quit smash...something something something

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Well it's not like I won't play, but I can't afford to care about smash anymore. I can't spend time watching youtube vids, practicing with my brother, or going to tournaments. I might as well just flat out quit. I was trying to hold onto it, but I realized I just can't invest enough time to....

hey at least I don't have Jesus johns.

Spife

Smash Master
Well it's not like I won't play, but I can't afford to care about smash anymore. I can't spend time watching youtube vids, practicing with my brother, or going to tournaments. I might as well just flat out quit. I was trying to hold onto it, but I realized I just can't invest enough time to....

Is this cause of college?

flaco

The Terminator

o god he turn into another gonzales aka y2kbakura

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Man, it sucks getting so far behind... I have to troll just to catch up!!!!!

wait, what the shiiit........ Are you two talking about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT2yUs40Omg
oh god.

but shadowball I invite you to read this list: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=151726 and peruse down to the new england power rankings, i believe somewhere around 9. yes, yes that will do. unless you meant aesir or questor, then carry on.
You rank 9th huh? Interesting... but my personal assesments of players usually comes from playing them myself. I don't go for the whole lists thing really. If you play me and totally own me in a best out of five match, then you're better than me, and that's all that matters to me...

What about the one where you gimp my falco? too good.
I'll upload all of them today, or I should. I will. *nods*
I subscribed to your youtube account today. You've got a lot of vids on there. Gotta start watching... (I'm Biollante86 BTW... friend me please!)

hey guys what do you think of my avatar and title and signature lol
I like it... it's unique. Didn't know Star Fox fought with the Terminators... :p

flaco

The Terminator
Man, it sucks getting so far behind... I have to troll just to catch up!!!!!

You rank 9th huh? Interesting... but my personal assesments of players usually come from playing them myself. I don't go for the whole lists thing really. If you play me and totally own me in a best out of five match, then you're better than me, and that's all that matters to me...

I subscribed to your youtube account today. You've got a lot of vids on there. Gotta start watching... (I'm Biollante86 BTW... friend me please!)

I like it... it's unique. Didn't know Star Fox fought with the Terminators... :p
lol were did you get star fox from lol

Spife

Smash Master
biolantee, as in the godzila monsta? I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! Just ask roman.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
biolantee, as in the godzila monsta? I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! Just ask roman.
I love the Godzilla series.
I'm serious.
You're kidding... not only have I found good smashers, but fans of the Big G too?! TOO COOL! :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

lol no prob man
:laugh: thanks... *Sees Terminator, hides behind desk. Lobs Plasma Grenade. Runs like the dickens when it fails to stop it. Calls Wolverine...*

Godzilla MM?
"Godzilla MM"? O.o I don't recall a movie or game called that... wait... was there a game called "Monster Mayhem"?

I love the movies, the games are pretty tight and all too. You see FInal Wars?
Final Wars disappointed me personally. The director tried to fit too much into the flick. Not that it was a bad movie, it just could've been more than it was. The same goes for Godzilla Unleashed. The game was rushed, and its very clear that the developers had bigger plans for it that didn't get to happen.

As for movies, my personal fav is Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All out Attack. (I prefer to call it "GMK" for short.) and the best Godzilla fighting game of all time was Destroy all Monsters Melee, despite the lack of Biollante and Varan in it...

flaco

The Terminator
You're kidding... not only have I found good smashers, but fans of the Big G too?! TOO COOL! :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

:laugh: thanks... *Sees Terminator, hides behind desk. Lobs Plasma Grenade. Runs like the dickens when it fails to stop it. Calls Wolverine...*

"Godzilla MM"? O.o I don't recall a movie or game called that... wait... was there a game called "Monster Mayhem"?

Final Wars disappointed me personally. The director tried to fit too much into the flick. Not that it was a bad movie, it just could've been more than it was. The same goes for Godzilla Unleashed. The game was rushed, and its very clear that the developers had bigger plans for it that didn't get to happen.

As for movies, my personal fav is Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All out Attack. (I prefer to call it "GMK" for short.) and the best Godzilla fighting game of all time was Destroy all Monsters Melee, despite the lack of Biollante and Varan in it...

to late your already terminated my job is already completed

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
to late your already terminated my job is already completed
I thought that it was after Sarah Conner:laugh: *Wolverine comes too late, but turns the Terminator into scrap metal anyways. :p*

Seriously, what do you think of that new Terminator movie thats coming out? Looks intense.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I might see it but I don't know I just got see what happeneds I might see it what about you
I'll have to re-watch the first 3 again, but it looks interesting enough to go see it. Lots of the movies like that will now have a hard time living up to the "Dark Knight" and "Iron Man" though...

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I like terminator better that 3 what about you

and I mean terminator 2
T2 was good. I've only seen bits and pieces of the third one. The first one was surprisingly good. Welp, I've gotta go, and won't be on again till mon. maybe. I'll be playing Roman, wish me luck! :laugh:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
To good Matt. vs Biolantes is easilly my favorite.
That was a good movie.
However, my favorite is most definitely Godzilla vs Destroyah. That, or vs Orga since that movie didn't exactly have a title. Godzilla 2000 or something.

Final Wars is fun though.

@_@ I had this conversation with my girlfriend today lol

Spife

Smash Master
@ Matt.Zeb: Destroyah was a **** movie. I have a TON of videos on dvd, I started collecting them last year and I have a ton. Bike to my house and watch them while we play meree?

@ Ace: didnt' get a chance to go in (even though they're right next door). Last week my highschool did special classes and the guy I had to talk to was most definitely busy. I'll go in monday though. You're looking for some time in january right? 16th/17th?

Top Bottom