• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Thenzon

Smash Rookie
Hmm, I'm currently wondering whether to use Lucario or Ganondorf in this tourney.
I'm good with both, but in different areas.

S.D

Smash Master
Teddy <3 <3

Just a note: FOD banned for melee teams because it lags.

Also, this time we'll need to go around and set the stage lists on each tv so there's no confusion over nuetrals. This is the part where you get to go TO on everyone's *** and rip out controls and say things like "no friendlies or else buddy".

tkls

Smash Apprentice
spear pillar is great except i hate the thing one that floats there. the crap one, that just shoots things. the other 2 are great fun though

I LAG

Smash Lord
I am also looking for a doubles partner for tedeths tourney but i dont mind teaming with a lv9 luigi for brawl and any lv9 in melee since it will be better than me

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice
i hate the upside downy back to front **** on spear pillar.
also who is thenzon? he has the maddest avatar...

Gords

Smash Champion
ill have my wii too

EDIT: tedeth on the op did you maybe want to link the bus info to my post where i posted it, that way people dont have to search through the thread to find it.
It Is rather annoying. it maybe good to just copy straight on to the front post anyways for future events

tedeth

Smash Master
ill have my wii too

EDIT: tedeth on the op did you maybe want to link the bus info to my post where i posted it, that way people dont have to search through the thread to find it.
It Is rather annoying. it maybe good to just copy straight on to the front post anyways for future events
Yeah I was gonna put that up but couldn't be bothered finding it yesterday.

Gords

Smash Champion
good work tedeth,

anyways in future see if you can organise toourneys on sat, the bus timetable is a lot more friendly on saturdays. but i wont post the sattimetable till we need it.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Can i get something straight by asking a series of dumb questions? kgood. The tournament is $15 and the crew battles are $10 so bring $25 big monza's to the tournament (ie the tourney price is not all inclusive)? (Huzzah I can do maths) Just checking....
stereo

I LAG

Smash Lord
Can i get something straight by asking a series of dumb questions? kgood. The tournament is $15 and the crew battles are $10 so bring $25 big monza's to the tournament (ie the tourney price is not all inclusive)? (Huzzah I can do maths) Just checking....
stereo
and bring money for food n money matches

unreon

Smash Ace
Meet at my place.

Wednesday 4th March.
10am - 7pm.
34 Nineveh Crescent, Greenfield Park.
0430 310 306
Melee and SF4 only; sorry but I can't physically fit more than two games in the household.

Best way to get here is to catch a train to Cabramatta Station, move over to the Platform 1 side, and catch an 831 bus. Get off at Sweethaven Road and make a 3min trek.

http://www.yourbus.com.au/IgnitionSuite/uploads/docs/Route831_combined_10Dec08.pdf

Oh, and I will be employing a "No Dickface Policy". Anyone who acts out of line - a total jerk - will be expelled from my house. I am serious, so don't **** around and I'll play nice.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
lol melee money match me :)
wednesday? why do i feel like im in the minority because i have a job?

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'm not very good at Melee but I'm practicing a Marth for Ted's tourney. Wish I could come, but it seems too outta the way for where I live. :(

Ok, seems I might after some checking. I finish TAFE (in Blacktown) 1pm roughly on Wedneday. I should go to Granville, switch and then go to Cabramatta?

Bjay

Smash Lord
I'm not very good at Melee but I'm practicing a Marth for Ted's tourney. Wish I could come, but it seems too outta the way for where I live. :(
EDIT - Nevermind, I revoke everything I said :p I thought you were on about the tournament.

Where abouts do you live swordsaint?
_

unreon

Smash Ace
Posted for the new page.

Meet at my place.

Wednesday 4th March.
10am - 7pm.
34 Nineveh Crescent, Greenfield Park.
0430 310 306
Melee and SF4 only; sorry but I can't physically fit more than two games in the household.

Best way to get here is to catch a train to Cabramatta Station, move over to the Platform 1 side, and catch an 831 bus. Get off at Sweethaven Road and make a 3min trek.

http://www.yourbus.com.au/IgnitionSu...ed_10Dec08.pdf

Oh, and I will be employing a "No Dickface Policy". Anyone who acts out of line. a total jerk, will be expelled from my house. I am serious, so don't **** around and I'll play nice.
UPDATE: googlemap of my place, and where you'll get off the bus:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&...50.889792&sspn=0.004391,0.009656&ie=UTF8&z=17

Yay Bjay is coming!

swordsaint

Smash Master
I live around Bidwill :p. I get A Mt Druitt train to Blacktown Monday-Wednesdays and finish at 1pm Wednesdays. I was just wondering if swapping at Granville would be the most efficient way to get to Cabramatta?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Ok, thanks thats all I needed. Except for one more thing. How long does it take for the bus to get to Sweethaven Road from Cabramatta?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Oh cmon don't cancel Unreon! This would be my first time playing Melee seriously against other people lol. I'm horrible and NEED practice!

It'll just be a little group of awesome people rather than a big group with some nobodies. =P

Top Bottom