• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Elysium's Sydney Tournaments: TITLE TOO LAZY TO EDIT - TED

tedeth

Smash Master
RESULTS:

Brawl Pro Bracket:

Top 3 split and cbf playing.
Tedeth waiting in grand finals
Shaya vs Zxv losers finals.
4. Lux
5. Gords
5. Scoot
7. RJ
7. iKill
9. EA
9. Invisi
9. Patv
9 Orca

Brawl Amateur Bracket:

1. EA
2. Gords
3. RJ
4. Orca
5. Sam
5. Stereo
7. escro
7. Omochicken

Melee Singles:

1. Tedeth
2. RJ
3. Zxv
4. Imperfect
5. iKill
5. Gords
7. Invisi
7. Stereo
9. Omochicken
9. Stu
9 Orca

Brawl Doubles:

1. Ted + scoot
2. iKill + Patv
3. Shaya + Zxv
4. Lux + Invisi
5. Gords + Stereo
5. EAscro
5. Omochicken + Orca

Melee Doubles

1. Tedxv
2. RJ + Imperfect
3. iKill + Gords
4. Scoot + EA
5. Omochicken + Orca
5. Invisi + escro
7. Stereo + Stu

Project M

1st and 2nd split with Tedeth coming from winners, Zxv coming from losers
3. RJ
4. Imperfect
5. iKill
5. Shaya
7. Invisi
7. Orca
9. EA
9. Omochicken
9. Scoot
9. Gords
13. Stu
13. escro

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
7th in Pro and 3rd in Amateur? Not bad, considering I don't play Brawl much anymore. I love my standings in the other brackets however. There's always time and room for improvement. :)

:phone:

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Kinda disappointed with how I did in Brawl, but EA beat me fairly, so I can't complain too much (though I think I'd have a better chance in a Bo5 than a Bo3 for that matchup. Maybe if there's time next week we could do a Bo5 for the practice?).

I must say, the brawl highlight of the day for me was the 1v2s with Patv and iKill. Best doubles strat ever =D

Also kinda surprised at how well I did in Melee and P:M. Maybe I'll keep at it =)

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Oh yes, and Shaya's reaction to our set was quite amusing =)

How did you manage to finish ahead of me though? =O

But I still think taking a game 1v2 was more satisfying than beating Shaya in P:M

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I will not be coming on the 22nd anymore. McDonald's has summoned me on that day. Let me know when the next tourney after the 22nd is and hopefully I'll make it then.

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Ted/Zxv, are Invisi and I officially out of the amateur bracket, or was that a once-off thing? I'd like to still be in the amateur bracket tbh.

Shaya, I felt like you were sometimes looking at me or my controller when we were playing. Were you trying to see which way I was going to DI?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shaya, I felt like you were sometimes looking at me or my controller when we were playing. Were you trying to see which way I was going to DI?
I probably looked at you when something dumb happened (or something good, coming from either you or myself), I wasn't looking at your controller for that purpose (I only noticed that you had a bad *** controller after our first set). Closest thing I've ever done to that is listening for Ted's (and pretty much only ever Ted) controller movements back in the day of Wolf (dat 'click' when he rolled or did a get up attack, GLORIOUS).

So, no. Sorry if you felt I was doing that to you.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
I will not be coming on the 22nd anymore. McDonald's has summoned me on that day. Let me know when the next tourney after the 22nd is and hopefully I'll make it then.

Booooooooooooooo!

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I think kicking us out of amateur was simply a method to even up the bracket numbers, it allowed for an 8 man amateur bracket, with an 8+4 man pro bracket. That said, after your performance last week, I don't think you'll be seeing the amateur bracket again. I might, once again depending on bracket sizes.

tedeth

Smash Master
You guys will be in amateur next time.

Looking at someone's controller is fine.

I used to be good enough at Wario's cg that I would look at my opponent's controller to see how they were trying to react. That **** was loooooooools. :p

Now I actually have to look at the screen fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Also I may not be in attendance for the entirety of Flint Michigan Megabowl, but I will be there for tourney start and finish at the very least, possibly just not in the middle. I guess someone else can win lololololol. :p

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I have an idea though. I can just come in and play friendlies for just a little while, then go home and rest before my overnight shift. I wanna practice with people more. =)

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I have an idea though. I can just come in and play friendlies for just a little while, then go home and rest before my overnight shift. I wanna practice with people more. =)
So, what you're saying is that we should run melee first so you can enter? =)

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
So, what you're saying is that we should run melee first so you can enter? =)
Are you trying to persuade me to enter? XD

I have a friend of mine who is a TO back in NY. He can run Melee singles in just 3 hours with about 25 to 30 people, if not more. He's good at what he does. He's running an Apex qualifier in the area closest to where I lived in November. =D

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Birthday tourney maybe?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Can we have a birthday bash anyway? :O

I'll buy the booze! Use shayas place again.

Thanks Shaya =)

But yeah, something cool on the weekend before I go should happen because yeah. I want onezzzz

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I like how Toby hides in the shadows, then shows up to post immediately whenever there's a picturefest.

Top Bottom