• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

planetstereo

Smash Ace
zxv i will go to something in wollongong if we can finish our best of 100 and someone brings me a control
Enough said..... My parents place. Next Saturday.
I can get people from north wollongong station or whatever. Shaya can you give me some help with organizing as you have more experience with it and stuff.....oh and come, plz.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
also planet i would gladly play with you whenever you're keen and im free i just dont want to travel to tournaments anymore i still love the game ^_^

megapup

Smash Apprentice
come to wollongong.......

Seriously, my parents ar on holidays next saturday, there is more than enough room in the house to host a bunch of tvs.......willing and able
weve never met but cooincidently i will be in wollongong next saturday. am i welcome?

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Also no tournament, god damn.

But I may be willing to play smash with you Liam if I got nothing better to do :p

Which date would people prefer,
the 13th or the 20th?
Soz busy tomorrow, you should definitely come over for some smash at some point. I'll talk to you over msn and organise something soon. Also tournament on either the 13th or 20th.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Actually, I will drive you all. Ted you'll have to be at EA's place before we leave. I'll probably bring Pat if he's interested.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Update, plan seems to be a go-ahead...I have like at least 2/3 tvs on hand and a couple of setups so if any of you feel like bringing stuff it would be much appreciated. Also, could someone give me a rundown on who is actually coming? as far as i can tells its me, turt, zxv, ikill, megapup, ea, ted, and a fair few maybes...oh and a couple of friends of mine.
shaya?
Meteor?
rad?

also i try and get jaz simon and pat to some to this smash thing and unny too
doit

planetstereo

Smash Ace
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl&q=58 Sunninghill Cct Mount Ousley

Where are you coming from? western sydney? from central sydney its like a bit over an hours drive. Not sure about from the west.....

Also: ikill i havent decided when to start it but i was thinking about 10 or 10:30? Its not like it is at the bowling ally, its my parents house so really it can start as soon as you want, i might even need a bit of help setting up......

I also want to reinforce the fact that there will be espresso coffee there, i mean like the good stuff. So be there....(selling point)

Also: Also: I'm calling this thing Timbuktu, in honour of Rads post.... (seriously though its like half as far as Newcastle)

Lastly, I will be down the coast till thursday and probably will only be able to use my phone internet...thus if i only give you short replies that is why.....

megapup

Smash Apprentice
good to know theres smashers in wollongong since i spend half my time there now. plus newcastle scene isnt very active

Top Bottom