• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Comingggg...

Hopefully my Wii will be put to use this time. *brings*

Of course, I'll have to be on time for that. -_- (I will be, on account of staying in the city over the weekend YAY. Nothing to hold me up YAY.)

S.D

Smash Master
Wow, Bjay really pushed Kulla.

I wanna come smoosh, whats the fastest way to UNSW by train, or do i need to get some form of bus aswell...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
From central train station theres many regular buses to the uni. I believe there is a link in the first post of the topic stating all the transportation routes to UNSW.

Edit: right under the nice red text in the first post of this topic :D

and ****ing hell, they went out and changed the page and made the nicely typed out info into ****ing annoying PDF document map.

Whatever, 394/395 from Central works.

A lot of buses go past the uni:
370, 357, 359, 400, 410.
303, 391, 392, 394, 395. (I think all those do)

UNSW is also not too much of a walk from randwick, and there's a whole plethora of extra buses going to there.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
From central train station theres many regular buses to the uni. I believe there is a link in the first post of the topic stating all the transportation routes to UNSW.

Edit: right under the nice red text in the first post of this topic :D

and ****ing hell, they went out and changed the page and made the nicely typed out info into ****ing annoying PDF document map.

Whatever, 394/395 from Central works.

A lot of buses go past the uni:
370, 357, 359, 400, 410.
303, 391, 392, 394, 395. (I think all those do)

UNSW is also not too much of a walk from randwick, and there's a whole plethora of extra buses going to there.

are you gay?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
ComboTurtle's my most favouritest troll ever other than IGIF and I haven't even met him yet. ;_;

Gords

Smash Champion
i bumbed into a bloke on the bus the other day who seems interested in coming so he may come too, hopefully we can get him involved in the scene.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Confirm me for Smoosh Shaya, unfortunately i'll be coming straight from hornsby so i wun be bringing anything to help unless we meet up earlier

we doin anything afterwards?
Ill... just like last time... be probably absoloutely exhausted and be rushing home to finish off god **** aweful university projects.. or sleeping.

And I already did like confirm you, srsly.

I also fixed up tedeths name on the list

Gords

Smash Champion
add me to the list of attendees, along with my wii, brawl, melee and yes my trusty component cable.

Also as I mentioned a few posts earlier I may be bringing a fellow smash fan I met the other day. I will be ringing him today to tell him the details.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Just to make sure, is this tournament really going to happen or is it going to be canclled to due to situations?

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Can me & Ben bring a Cube + TV + Melee and just play friendlies on it with people all day?

Pleeeeease <3

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Bring a Wii + TV + Melee + Brawl and at the earliest possible time you can have it for friendlies? :D

"As it is inscribed in the Shaya & Dedu Charter 2.5 section b; enacted 18/08/08, updated 09/09/08".

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Hm, speaking of which, anyone coming to BOOST2 who has NTSC Melee? You see, I have a save file problem, or rather, I can't be ***** redoing everything all over again, so a little help in the form of someone's save would be muchly helpful. :3

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Hm, speaking of which, anyone coming to BOOST2 who has NTSC Melee? You see, I have a save file problem, or rather, I can't be ***** redoing everything all over again, so a little help in the form of someone's save would be muchly helpful. :3
:mad:

They're the same game lol

Seriously the differences between NTSC and PAL are very minor.

unreon

Smash Ace
Me.

I'll bring it, just remind me.

And xeno I still have your memory card. And BJay I have your Freeloader.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Keep spamming the boost topic with talk about melee and my sexuality guys, please, I really enjoy my obvious sarcasm over the internet being taken seriously.

Edit: Also tournament's officially cancelled. You shouldn't need to ask why ~_~

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431

Um... I know? My PAL Melee's screwed and I prefer NTSC differences so I got it, who cares? Besides, new, it was around half the price of a probably-also-screwed-up second hand PAL copy, shipping and all.

Melee purists, srsly...

Me.

I'll bring it, just remind me.
Yay awesome, thanks a ton. Assuming Shaya's making a silly joke/BOOST2 gets un-canceled, I shall definitely do that. :3

S.D

Smash Master

NTSC and PAL, while similar have some VERY significant differences which really do affect the gameplay. Spike cancels, weird glitchy **** like samus infinite grapple, moonwalking about 1000 times easier. There's plenty more but if you play one the other will mess you around a bit for a while.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Don't forget Fox is ridiculous in NTSC...

And killing with Marth is all the more rewarding.

Gords

Smash Champion
Keep spamming the boost topic with talk about melee and my sexuality guys, please, I really enjoy my obvious sarcasm over the internet being taken seriously.

Edit: Also tournament's officially cancelled. You shouldn't need to ask why ~_~

ok i wont ask why the "tournament's officially cancelled", but what i will ask is
why we shouldn't need to ask why?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Well, just to get it out of the way for those who aren't sure and stuff. I'll ask this then:

Is the tournament cancelled or not? :)

EDIT -

It's a rhetorical question, of course.

Top Bottom