• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
When connecting a wii to the tv via VCR/DVD player does this cause it to lag as well?
VCRs won't lag, but DVD recorders will. To get lagless DVD recordings (and thus far superior quality), you're going to have to split the AV signal so that it doesn't run through the DVDR into the TV.

so does all LCD TVs lag
Not all of them. Like 2T said, you can usually get around the problem if you use a cable the TV's not gonna throw a fit over (usually component in the case of LCD TVs), but I know there are some LCD TVs with a "game mode" that will reduce (or in some cases completely remove) lag for the consoles that you can't use component/whatever with (like the N64).

..So yeah, hope I helped, even though the question was somewhat old. :/

And Shaya, my Wii is 100% confirmed, you saucy minx. It's sitting in my room packed as we speak (yay hotels). I won't be ultra late like last time, on account of staying 20 minutes from the place. :D

AND, unreon, don't forget to bring that memory card. Thanks again. :3

unreon

Smash Ace
For those who are unsure about how to get there, the RTA has put up some suggested detour routes.
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/newsevents/downloads/sydney_running_festival_maps.html

In particular I found that this one is most helpful to those living in the western suburbs:
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/newsevents/downloads/marathon_detour_d.pdf

For those catching buses:
http://www.sydneybuses.info/news/84/91.htm

Hope to see you all there :D

PS: EA I packed the memory card, Jaz I am bringing Twin Snakes, BJay I have your Freeloader, Xeno I am bringing your GCN memory card. You guys better be there T_T

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Xeno is too lame to show up.

Also I'd like to remind people about a couple of things:
- The most important point is that you must realise you're coming into an area where if you are to cause trouble security will be down on you in a second. You're not to leave the area or wander at all. If I don't know where you are then YOU ARE in trouble.
- No friendlies unless I say so, anyone caught playing friendlies will most likely be DQ'd and or asked to leave the venue.
- Make sure you understand points 1 and 2 thouroughly.
- People can arrive early, but no earlier than 8:30. Tournament starts on the dot at 9:30, perhaps even earlier, be aware of this.
- To enter the premises (which will BE LOCKED) you'll need to call me to let you in, hence you shouldn't be leaving on a regular basis or at all (toilets are near by, bring some of your own food/drinks with you, and this doesn't apply to the lunch break). Due to this I would appreciate it if most people came in groups -> running backwards and forwards makes me rage.
- I'm available on 0425 290 330.
- Finally, relating to points 1 & 5, only I can let you in. I may get really annoyed if someone let's people in without asking for permission.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dunno 2t, lulz.

Also, people wanting to play their gotgames matches will have the opportunity during the lunch time break or other times during the day.

- If you want to play a gotgames match in advance (i.e. you and your opponent will agree to have the match tomorrow and post the results as soon as you two can officially challenge eachother on the website), then I'll probably have a list ready to be written on tomorrow morning.

Noa

Smash Rookie
Looks like I made it home first.

For those who missed it, all we did was play melee all day. Awesome last games with Jaz and S.D.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

Sydney's Smoosh Boost Doubles Tournament
Thirteen Teams | Best of One, Double Elimination | Final best of Three
Final: Falcon PAAAAAWWWWWNCH!!!! v Puff the magical Charizard

Rankings:
01st: Puff the magical Charizard (Jaz and Eli)
02nd: Falcon PAAAAAWWWWWNCH!!!! (S.D. and Daz?)

03rd: SSP (Slax and Sylvan)
04th: The team that will 3 stock you probably (Shaya and Meteor Master)
05th: Team Ice Cream (Luke and ?)
05th: Everybody who drank Water Died (Peace and Ineffable)
07th: WAD WALF (tedeth and ?)
07th: Nuisance Puyo (Bjay and ZNemesis)
09th: unrEAn (unreon and e_alert)
09th: Team Awesome
09th: Toony Fruity (Gords and Fruity)
09th: Sword Brothers
13th: Team CPU (Noa & a level 9 CPU :()

Sydney's Smoosh Boost Singles Tournament
26 Contestants | Six Swiss Rounds (Two Matches) -> Best of Three, Double Elimination (Top 8) | Final best of Five

Final: S.D. v Jaz (4 matches played)

Rankings: (Rank: Name - Characters Used)
1st: S.D. - Pit
2nd: Jaz - Kirby

3rd: Bjay - G&W, Wario

4: Meteor Master (R.O.B)
5: Shaya (Marth)
5: Eli (Meta Knight)
7: Slax (Donkey Kong)
7: Pat (Pikachu)

Swiss Results: (Rank: Name - Char Used [top 8])

01. Jaz - Kirby
02. S.D. - Pit
03. Meteor Master - Various
04. Shaya - Marth
05. Bjay - Wario
06. Pat - Pikachu, Sheik/Zelda
07. Eli - Meta Knight)
08. Slax - (Donkey Kong)

09. Luke_ATY
10. tedeth
11. Sylvan
12. Ineffable
13. Fruity
14. NOA
15. unreon
16. Daz
17. ZNemesis
18. e_alert
19. Gords
20. Peace
21. Reindex
22. Jamus
23. Hugh
24. JS
25. Quack
26. planetstereo

Sydney's Smoosh Boost Melee Tournament
14 Players | Best of One, Double Elimination | Final best of Three
Final: Pat vs Jaz

1st: Pat - Fox
2nd: Jaz - Captain Falcon

3rd: Unreon - Falco

04: Bjay - Peach
05: Meteor Master - Ice Climbers
05: Hugh - Falco
07: Slax - Sheik
07: Tedeth - Ganondorf
09: e_alert - Ice Climbers
09: Noa - Marth
09: Eli - Samus
09: ZNemesis - Pikachu
13: Sylvan - Roy
13: Shaya - Roy

unreon

Smash Ace
Farout, that Melee tournament was soooo close.

The loser's finals between me and Jaz was so tense especially when we switched to Link dittos. Plus Final Destination made for a super scary projectile zoning competition which he finally won by a gimped bomb which denotated near the edge causing a pseudo spike.

Jaz always does wicked things like that =(

PeaCe

Smash Rookie
The Brawl tournament was fun, nice for my first attempt. I started off strong but hit a wall and just went down from there. Still, was fun; looking forward to next time =]

Ineffable

Smash Rookie
Everybody who drank Water Died was PeaCe and I just putting that out there.
Pretty fun tournament, too many .5:.5 matches though :(
Good event, will go again.

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Why don't you play Marth? Since you play him in Brawl anyway and Marth is a pro character

Jaz

Smash Ace
LMAO @ Melee Tourny, good times Jas we seriously should play more link dittos ._.
sorry i had to go guys the neck was a real becoming a real well.... you know the saying.
My shoutouts go to:

BJ:you're not sh*t ;)

Diep:You brought it, i love you.

Pat: 1 month... T-T you poor poor man

S.D: you didn't have to donate that prize to charity... but you did, well done today! for the first time i felt like i was beaten fair and square in brawl aware of what was happeneing and still not good enough, thankyou for that opportunity.(Kulla just ***** me and i dunno what happens o.o)

Meteor: Your the official dark horse in brawl tournies just when i leap over one hurdle theres another in the way, somehow beat that olimar and now ness.
my second favourite match of the day was being ***** by Ness thanks Meteor ^_^

SHAYA! i think the tournies should be referred to as the clockwork series... cause that was how it ran today, even with delays and late arrivals, so thanks Jean for making the effort and for donating it to charity, which is the primary reason i went ._.

And ofcourse a MASSIVE OMG SHOUTOUT to Sonic God: Fruity,
i want your autograph, no jokes.
this Machine beat peoples mains with sonic...

SONIC

Absolute tank, i'm officially changing my little brawl icon thingo to commend the effort, and my favourite match today, whatever that means to other people.

and it was good to see some old faces aswell, so i will probably make the effort to go to OHN7 now, we just have too much history i guess :p
So i'll be going more for the people and less for the Smash instead of the usual 50/50 balance, see you there ^_^

Thanks again Jean.

tedeth

Smash Master
Great tournament. As a first timer I was really impressed by the organisation and had some AWESOME matches.

And what a fun group of guys!

...... Except Shaya...

jk Shaya!!! :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Why don't you play Marth? Since you play him in Brawl anyway and Marth is a pro character
Only brawl is srs bizns. Melee is all about ROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

There's nothing better than hitting someone off the edge and EDGE GUARDING THEM WITH A FULLY CHARGED FLAME SWORD ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HELL YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BJAY!!

Bjay

Smash Lord

Sydney's Smoosh Boost Doubles Tournament
Thirteen Teams | Best of One, Double Elimination | Final best of Three
Final: Falcon PAAAAAWWWWWNCH!!!! v Puff the magical Charizard

Rankings:
01st: Puff the magical Charizard (Jaz and Eli)
02nd: Falcon PAAAAAWWWWWNCH!!!! (S.D. and Daz?)

03rd: SSP (Slax and Sylvan)
04th: The team that will 3 stock you probably (Shaya and Meteor Master)
05th: Team Ice Cream (Luke and ?)
05th: Everybody who drank Water Died (Peace and Ineffable)
07th: WAD WALF (tedeth and ?)
07th: Nuisance Puyo (Bjay and ZNemesis)
09th: unrEAn (unreon and e_alert)
09th: Team Awesome
09th: Toony Fruity (Gords and Fruity)
09th: Sword Brothers
13th: Team CPU (Noa & a level 9 CPU :()

Sydney's Smoosh Boost Singles Tournament
26 Contestants | Six Swiss Rounds (Two Matches) -> Best of Three, Double Elimination (Top 8) | Final best of Five

Final: S.D. v Jaz (4 matches played)

1st: S.D. - Pit
2nd: Jaz - Kirby

3rd: Bjay - G&W, Wario

4: Meteor Master (R.O.B)
5: Shaya (Marth)
5: Eli (Meta Knight)
7: Slax (Donkey Kong)
7: Pat (Pikachu)

Swiss Results: (Rank: Name - Char Used [top 8])

01. Jaz - Kirby
02. S.D. - Pit
03. Meteor Master - Various
04. Shaya - Marth
05. Bjay - Wario
06. Pat - Pikachu, Sheik/Zelda
07. Eli - Meta Knight)
08. Slax - (Donkey Kong)

09. Luke_ATY
10. tedeth
11. Sylvan
12. Ineffable
13. Fruity
14. NOA
15. unreon
16. Daz
17. ZNemesis
18. e_alert
19. Gords
20. Peace
21. Reindex
22. Jamus
23. Hugh
24. JS
25. Quack
26. planetstereo

Sydney's Smoosh Boost Melee Tournament
14 Players | Best of One, Double Elimination | Final best of Three
Final: Pat vs Jaz

1st: Pat - Fox
2nd: Jaz - Captain Falcon

3rd: Unreon - Falco

04: Bjay - Peach
05: Meteor Master - Ice Climbers
05: Hugh - Falco
07: Slax - Sheik
07: Tedeth - Ganondorf
09: e_alert - Ice Climbers
09: Noa - Marth
09: Eli - Samus
09: ZNemesis - Pikachu
13: Sylvan - Roy
13: Shaya - Roy
Oh nice. I'll post up everything in a sec.

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha try his counter, that thing is crazy.. it practically spikes people in the shape of a banana

Gords

Smash Champion
The Brawl tournament was fun, nice for my first attempt. I started off strong but hit a wall and just went down from there. Still, was fun; looking forward to next time =]
yeah I started off strong then lost it after lunch. Last time I'm going out for maccas.

Any another great job Shaya. I had great fun even though I went respectively bad. However I believe I was playing better than last time, but unfortunately for me so was everyone else.

Meteor
your name serves you well. I also think the most fun match I had today was against you even though you meteored me 3 times under 50% over our 2 games. Our matches were so funny especailly with you being a boomerang magnet LOL.

Eli
Glad to of met you I can't believe how close our matches were, why can't your meta just die when I tell it to.

ZNL
Great games but next time you won't get away. Your pikachu has improved heaps though.

Bjay
Wellit looks like I didn't even get the chance for revenge for my gotgane loss. Next time. And Jaz is right, you are definately not sh*t. Your so humble even though you're consistantly in the top cut and do well.

Jaz
It was great to finally meet you. Also I'm glad you enjoyed playing my friend the SONIC prodidgy. And don't worry he will be around a while, he will only only get better and yes people he is only 14yo OMG.
Also I'm am also going to these events more for the people. Hen e the reason for the QLD trip. Everyone is just so friendly and supporting I wish I got involved earlier

Melee....I GOT TO START PLAYNG THAT AGAIN THAT MELEE TOURNEY WAS A MARVEL EVEN O WATCH.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Shoutouts...

Jaz: I didn't win by that much, surely... still, it was nice to see my predictable Olimar finally get his helmet handed to him. But yeah, Ness low tier is bull****. :p Kirby is pro.

S.D: Unbelievable, you just came out of nowhere and owned everybody. Congrats. I don't believe I won a single match against you all day. We still never got that Mother of all fights, it would have been awesome. Great matches with you regardless.

Bjay: Because of you I hate turtles. >.> They are very cute and cuddly and painful and we need to play each other more often because those matches were sort of intense (for me anyway).

Slax: Interesting coincidence we both suddenly dropped IC's. They're so boring. ;) And I'll try to remember to not counterpick Norfair next time.

Tedeth: Man, I have no idea how you did not beat me in any of those matches, you landed some freaking crazy side b's with Wolf. My heart jump everytime that spiked me at 150%+. >.> We need more matches.

Gords: WTF is with those boomerangs. They like chase me all over the stage, I couldn't avoid a single one. That was so annoying lol. Your control over them is really good. Your Shiek improved quite a bit too, Ilook forward to fighting it next time.

Shaya: Robots are awesome and you know it. I expect much complaints about the suicides and you not jumping or something. ;) But don't worry. At least the first match was close. Also, I only used IC's in Melee against you, I also used Roy for the remainder of the Melee. And thanks for organising yet another cool tourney! As usual times ran nice and smooth, and numbers were pretty good.

Also, this tourney proved to be a little more enjoyable than the last. At the same time, there were almot no Meta Knights. Coincidence? I think not.

Gords

Smash Champion
yeah I started off strong then lost it after lunch. Last time I'm going out for maccas.

Any another great job Shaya. I had great fun even though I went respectively bad. However I believe I was playing better than last time, but unfortunately for me so was everyone else.

Meteor
your name serves you well. I also think the most fun match I had today was against you even though you meteored me 3 times under 50% over our 2 games. Our matches were so funny especailly with you being a boomerang magnet LOL.

Eli
Glad to of met you I can't believe how close our matches were, why can't your meta just die when I tell it to.

ZNL
Great games but next time you won't get away. Your pikachu has improved heaps though.

Bjay
Wellit looks like I didn't even get the chance for revenge for my gotgane loss. Next time. And Jaz is right, you are definately not sh*t. Your so humble even though you're consistantly in the top cut and do well.

Jaz
It was great to finally meet you. Also I'm glad you enjoyed playing my friend the SONIC prodidgy. And don't worry he will be around a while, he will only only get better and yes people he is only 14yo OMG.
Also I'm am also going to these events more for the people. Hence the reason for the QLD trip. Everyone is just so friendly and supporting I wish I got involved earlier

Melee....I GOT TO START PLAYNG THAT AGAIN THAT MELEE TOURNEY WAS A MARVEL EVEN TO WATCH.

Gords

Smash Champion

Meteor

Eli

ZNL

Bjay

Jaz
Also I'm am also going to these events more for the people. Hen e the reason for the QLD trip. Everyone is just so friendly and supporting I wish I got involved earlier

Melee....I GOT TO START PLAYNG THAT AGAIN THAT MELEE TOURNEY WAS A MARVEL EVEN O WATCH.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Overall the tournament was yet another success. In my opinion, despite things that held back the tournament a bit, I think that the tournament was more smoother, and much better than the last tournament. That being said, not that the last tournament was bad or anything, but it's good to see that it can only improve as time goes on. The tournament was awesome, and things ran on time. Shame about the whole matches being recorded ordeal though, but I'm sure we can work around that for the next tournament. Looking forward to Smoosh Boost Juice 3!

Shoutouts:

e_alert - woah we didn't get to play any matches at all, but I would like to have some matches with you again some time, it's been ages. There were times where I was just passing by and you happened to have your matches and from what I can see you've improved quite a bit, especially with ICs. Keep up the good work, and hopefully we'll vs at the next tournament.

Elias - Hey dude great to see you again! Not sure if you'll read this but hopefully Jaz can pass on the shout out for ya! Glad to see when we have matches, it's always practically even and can go any way. Honestly if it weren't for all those times the shuttle loop landed in the chomp (seriously what the...), you would of had the matches in the bag a long time ago. The matches were way too close, and I always like vsing you in Brawl. We shall vs again soon!

Gords - ahh yes it's a shame we didn't get to play at all, but we will soon. You've come quite a long way, and you can only get better. Hopefully I'll host a Smash meet some time soon, but sadly that won't be for a while, but I hope to play you again soon, it's always fun vsing you!

Ineffable - After all this time you knew who I was, I'm glad to have met you at last. :p Sadly I still haven't personally versed you, but doubles was enough of an indicator to tell me that you're very good, so hopefully I'll be able to have some matches with you again soon. Looking forward to seeing you at the next tourney!

Jaz - JULLA! Great stuff today! See, you're just way too good. OBJECTION! Oh, I never said I was **** =P I just said that you're better than me, lol. Cause you are, and you know it, I think I'm okay, but you always seem to get the better of me, and you always do quite well in general, so it's no surprises really that you're just that great a player. Hope your neck gets better soon, and I hope I'll see you at the next tourney!

Luke - Hey Luke great to see you again! Close matches we have as per usual, it's a shame you just missed out on the Top 8 again, as I think you'd do pretty well as well. I dunno what happens in your other matches, but ours always seems to be close. There were some weird things that happened in our match, but they were pretty awesome matches nonetheless. See you next time!

Meteor - Your range of characters are awesome. I liked your new surprises for Brawl today, it's a shame the counterpick worked a bit against you though. Although I gotta thank the sausages and fish a fair bit for some parts of the match. We don't play often, but when I can vs you, I always look forward to it. Hopefully we'll have some more matches next time. Good games once again! Way too close.

Noa - Hey it was nice to meet you! Thanks for the friendlies, and for the really close swiss matches as well. You're very good, and we both know I got a bit lucky, okay maybe not really in the second match, but you know you had it in the first match. I'm looking forward to vsing you again, so I hope to see you at the next tournament.

Pat - Pattttttttttttttt! Pat's first Brawl tournament ever. Awwww! Yet you're so good as well Pat, and don't lie because you are. It's great to see you made it after all, and I hope we'll be seeing you at the tournaments again, as it's not the same without you.

PeaCe - Hey it was great to meet you! You've got an awesome Wario going there, and I definitely enjoyed those Wario dittos. As demonstrated in doubles, and Wario dittos, Wario is just that awesome! Gotta love the forward smashes from Wario clashing :p It's great to see another Wario user at last, and a great one at that. I'm looking forward to having more matches with you dude, they were a lot of fun.

S.D - Ooh ahh congrats on first place! You deserved it a lot, and you did really well today. Our matches are always down to the very last stock (although you owned me a couple of times today, and you know it), and they're always really fun and just so epic. I'm looking forward to teaming up with you at the next tournament. Go Team Random! Grats again!

Shaya - Thanks for hosting another successful tournament, which went just as well, if not better as the last tournament, despite all the things that occurred today. Hopefully things keep up like this! Keep up the great work! Mmmmm I don't think we really had any matches apart from the gotgames match. Bridge of Eldin is a gay stage but not as gay as suiciding within 3 seconds of the match. Personally, I think I would have lost that match anyway, but just not as early, but hey a loss is a loss, or in your case, a win is a win. Good games though nonetheless, and I hope to play you again soon.

Slax - Our matches always seem to go one way or the other...There was a bit of bad luck on your end though which was a shame, because you had me throughout the match consistently. That DK of yours is a tank! You're a very good player. Great stuff on Top 8 again, keep up the good work! Hope to vs you again soon :p

unreon - Hope all goes well for your charity thingamajig! Your Falco in Melee is still as insane as ever...I can't keep up, it's too much for me lol. As for Brawl, you know you're good, what's probably just holding you back is just not too much knowledge on the moves and stuff, but I'm sure once that all comes naturally to you, you'll start owning again as you usually do. Just from playing me in the friendlies so far I can tell you're quite good, and you beat me both times! You can only get better from here, I hope to see you more involved in Brawl more! We shall play Street Figher IV soon too! Hell yeah!

ZNemesis - cheers David for everything as per usual! Teams was pretty fun, we're just that powerful that we end up killing each other, hahaha. It's a shame you didn't do as well this time in the tourney, but as I mentioned before, you have your ups and downs. Great games of Puyo as well! Hopefully I was a challenge lol.

S.D

Smash Master
What a great tournament – I had a ball. So many new faces and such a great bunch of people. Big ups Sydney Smash – another roaring success – (thanks Shaya).

Elias – Eli! One of many new faces to put to a name – great matches, we only played in teams but it was a blast. Lone MK representative on the day too!

Jaz – Jaz, what can I say? Even a broken neck can’t hold you back and as always, you were the man. Playing you was one of the highlights of the day, from the manliest ffa’s of all time to some epic finals bouts in both singles and teams. I still don’t know where the edge is on pokemon stadium, and I wanted to donate the money, it wasn’t peer pressure lol. Ratatouille ftw.

Bjay – As usual, all our matches went down to the wire and provided a great deal of fun. I always look forward to the challenge of playing you and there is no such thing as an easy win vs you. Can’t wait to try out team random and have some more epic matches with you. True to form, our matches were again a highlight, great job on reaching the podium yet again!

Meteor – Mother matches first thing next time, I was really looking forward to it! First time I’d played you and what an experience, you’re great with so many characters, and respect for the power of Ness. Awesome to finally meet you in person and also to play so many tight games.

Pat – Pleasure to finally make your acquaintance ‘Berimbau.’ Some great matches (illegal friendlies included) we had all of which were thoroughly enjoyable. Too bad our covert melee operation was foiled, after all the effort that went in :p. Really looking forward to playing some proper matches with you next time. (Awaits apology for several d smashes).

Shaya – Huge thanks to the TO. Provided a great day for all and everything ran like clockwork, congrats on a big success. Great matches too, you read me like a book, definitely one of my toughest matches.

SSP – Great to meet you guys and play some smash IRL. Beastly DK and Wolf, will need to play some singles next time.

unreon – Hopefully Sydney Smash raised a handy sum for charity. Great to meet you, next time we’ll have to play some matches – melee/brawl.

Tedeth – TBOMB. Sorry we lost you at the station man, I assume your train left when we were using the little boys room. It was great to meet you at last, next time we will need to get some matches in! Thanks for keeping us company on the long walk under central, and jwalking, and subway – looking forward to seeing you next time.

Fruity: Wow, your Sonic blew me away. Insane.
Everyone else that I may have missed thanks for making it such a fun day – enjoyed meeting you all and hope to see you next time :p

Jaz

Smash Ace
OMFG

YOU ALL LIED TO ME!!!
lmao i look so retarted in the group shot, like I've done something really naughty and no one else knows what it is.
possibly methane related.

and in the right edge of the 5th photo XD Stephen Hawking FTW
thanks for those BJ now i know what i want in a haircut cause of these photos ^_^

http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp59/BjaySmash/Smoosh Boost 2/?action=view&current=DSC01068.jpg

LMFAO!!! aaaaaaahahahaa
If I were you guys i would have so slapped me and ran off.

Dedu

Smash Lord
hahahahahahaha!

dam.n jaz... Didn't expect that happening. XD
Srsly most y'all need a haircut, not only Jaz.

Jaz that fuzzhead you had a while ago was the best, period.

SD best shirt for the occasion period. Go supaaman!
Bjay - Objection! You need to stand out moar!
o.0 who's wearing daa triforce shirt??!?

Awww pat was here! Bummer bout the results. If only Kulla was here too...
You guys are sick in teams!

hmmm...

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
lol, why am I facepalming in that second pic XD

I gotta shout out to fruity, SONIC. GOD.

I liked this tourney, because most of the people I fought in it, were mostly not the people I fought in the last one. Good to see new faces =D

EDIT: fruity's the one with the triforce shirt =D

Dedu

Smash Lord
Just as I thought <3

Looks like Sonic got the triforce of courage, wisdom, power and proceeded to **** everyone there!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I missed out on being in the group shot, how gay.
but I did get pop tarts before I left Sydney so I win.

great tourney though, thanks to shaya's awesome tourney running skills.
thanks to everyone I played your all good sports and it was heaps of fun.
and bjay, one day I'll win... one day...

jamus

Smash Apprentice
I just want to say I had a lot of fun playing smash with you guys (even though I didnt do that well) and it was good to meet you guys in person.

Thanks heaps again to Shaya for organising the tournament. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into it and it was a great day.

EDIT:and congrats SD on winning. Awesome Pit.

Top Bottom