• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSTIV - Sabadell, Barcelona - 30 & 31 October

NaZe

Smash Rookie
Anybody want to Bo5 my Bowser? I'll friendly or MM (preferrably friendly lol).

Want to get some footage for the Bowser boards :D
Please, could you MM me 3€? Bo3 R.O.B. Vs Bowser. Thanks, im really nervous...:p

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
sleeping in the venue is confirmed, it won't be the same one as nst3 but it's close to it and about the same size.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
so, i may just come to this anyways.

im gonna discuss plane tickets w/ my friend emily since i dont want to go by myself wednesday

people add me on msn (pokeorion@msn.com)
because i would need housing and i need help w/ other details

edit: you can sleep in the venuue, sorry i didnt read above before posting XDD
marcbri can you add me though i have to talk to you

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Added you.

Very bad news though, frenchies won't be making this tourney, apparently leon and bjay were waiting for kaos to confirm, when he did it was too late and tickets were too expensive.

T_T

Mr-R

Smash Champion
orion u got thisssss

will there be a livestream btw ?
( or a twitter )

Flayl

Smash Hero
I got a better question, will there be a projector for the finals? Or are they going to be on the biggest TV?

Kululu

Smash Rookie
Hi,
I'm interested for both Melee tournaments, and maybe Brawl singles. :)

Are there local trains from Sabadell to Barcelona in the very early morning, on monday ? Because I'm planning to get a train in Barcelona station at 7:15 °A°

BRnaT

Smash Rookie
We are sorry but there will not be streaming 90% sure.

BTW, there will be some twitter direct information or something like that.

There are trains early in the morning. First one is like 5.10 in the morning, arriving at Barcelona Sants at 5:45 or something like that.

There is too a night bus station near the venue, with a bus from Sabadell to Barcelona each hour during the night.

Kululu

Smash Rookie
Well, can I still confirm myself ?

Anyway,
With a 90% chance the tournament will be held in Sabadell (Barcelona), the same venue used for NSTIII and other tourneys of the region. In about a week, the first days of September, the location will be 100% confirmed ( they're on vacation right now, but we've already talked to them and they'll be happy to lend us their venue once again, we just need to tell them the exact dates). The venue is really close to the train station '' Sabadell Centre''. I'll write some detailed info on how to get there when it's confirmed.
doesn't seem to be up to date.

But I guess this post or this one are enough, right ?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Yes, you can still confirm you ( even at the tournament).

yeah, those posts are how to get there, the first one to be exact, the other is a how to get to the venue used at nst3. I'll work in a translation if needed.

@Flayl: the venue is perfectly set up to use a projector but atm we still don't have one nore the funds to get it, so it'll be in the bigger TVs ( we have some pretty big ones at least xD)

Kululu

Smash Rookie
Thanks for your help
Finally I think I'm gonna get tourney-cancelled by the french strikers (also called SNCF) :(
But I'll definitively attempt a Spanish tournament !

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
D:, many people cancelling last moment :/

it sucks because we got an epic venue but the tourney won't be nearly as big as last year.

you europeans better be here for the next big one ! D=

Top Bottom