• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NSTIV - Sabadell, Barcelona - 30 & 31 October

Orion*

Smash Researcher
ill try to confirm after the dutch tournament at the begging of oct iirc?

if i can make money at that i think i can afford to if i keep cooking // saving money.

if i get nothing from singles or teams, prolly not. XD

whos taking the train? :O

edit:

i have no school thurs->sun

so im ASSUMING WE GO BACK SUNDAY NIGHT

but if spain wants to house and play me before that, i can potentially go earlier (assuming i confirm)

Laem

Smash Champion
watch it orion
date of that tourney as of right now is lookin like its gonna be 14 november(Not confirmed LOL)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
We can house anyone the days before/after the tourney, just most of us have uni so you'll have to wake up really early and stay somewhere else on mornings. That's either visiting Barcelona or staying at mikel's place that has lots of TVs to play. Most spanish players are coming on Thursday or Friday and they'll be free, some will go visit the city and others will just stay playing, so you have people to do whichever option you want in daytime

Orion*

Smash Researcher
is istud def not going to this?

if hes not and i can team w/ ramin,

or someone else thats really good id be really happy

i have 95 euros saved, so if the dutch group thats getting plane tickets ect together can get one for me (i heard plane is cheaper than train) than i would be happy to go, but i have no credit card yet so i have to pay you in cash when i see you

im very responsible w/ money if you ask anyone in the smash community from NJ/NY, im not going to rip you off

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Flying with Ryanair:

Weeze - Barcelona: €150 fri-sun
Weeze - Girona: €70 fri-tues (:|)
Weeze - Reus: €40 thur-tues

Bus with Eurolines:

Den Bosch - Barcelona: €80, fri-mon

Bus is not even an option lol. I have NO IDEA where in Barcelona we'd end up, and you'd spend more time traveling than actually being in Barcelona, mad uncomfortable, too. If you want to fly fri-sun, it'll end up costing 150 regardless of where you're flying from.

I'm kind of at a loss here, I'll try to look for other options some other time, but I have the feeling that this simply ain't going to work. If it were during vacation, it'd be doable, alas...

Greward

Smash Lord
reus and girona are pretty far away from barcelona =/

well im lazy so marcbri will post something cool ill just get one post here +1

Orion*

Smash Researcher
i can go on fly on thursday, i HAVE to be back for class monday though

it would awesome if elliot goes <333
nvm i want to team with him XDDD

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Change the melee entrance from singles 5 teams 5 to singles 10 and teams 10 ,,, and you will definitely have Faab Amsah Remen Zgetto and Me joinin the club in Barcelona

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
although most melee players would usually oppose ( with all means xD) to rise the price, if all of you come I'm sure they'll change they mind. Gonna ask around, answer to this soon.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
reus and girona are pretty far away from barcelona =/

well im lazy so marcbri will post something cool ill just get one post here +1
Willz Says:

no it's not, you can take a train from there to Barcelona I believe which takes just over an hour and costs about €10. (i'm pretty sure you can catch a train from Reus anyway, I got the train from Salou when I went to the monthly over a year ago and it was hella cheap).

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
if they go I'll go too, I said Im gonna come if there's interest

plus ive never been to spain <3

so who wants to team? Infernum are you going? Any Dutchies wanna team? Ice?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Both Melee singles and teams has been raised to 10 euros , the spanish melee players really want you to come ^^

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
**** you jujux, rena is mine
No way D: ! I let you Sotoko if you want :D !

Btw, I need some advices to come to Spain. I'll come in bus and I have the choise between "Barcelona Nord" and "Barcelona Sants", what is better ? Is it far from the tourney venue ?

Lionman

Smash Champion

Btw, I need some advices to come to Spain. I'll come in bus and I have the choise between "Barcelona Nord" and "Barcelona Sants", what is better ? Is it far from the tourney venue ?
Nice, you are the final boss in my way of be the best low tier mainer of europe

I need many elixirs

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri

barcelona sants is closer, both are kinda 30/40 min away of the city of the tourney.

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
Nice, you are the final boss in my way of be the best low tier mainer of europe

I need many elixirs
Ahah, and I need some practice, I didn't play Brawl since the BBI xD !

barcelona sants is closer, both are kinda 30/40 min away of the city of the tourney.
Ok, thank you :3. What should I do to go to the tourney venue from Barcelona Sants ? train ? bus ? (The price .__. ?), thx for answers :D

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
kogmaw from bottom to top xD

@Jujux: You should try to ask and come with the other frenchies ( Leon, Kaos), I'm not that sure about the exact price and stuff

Top Bottom