• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

Pey

Smash Apprentice
theyre on page 76 where i posted the finals

there's also a bunch on page 27 from 2007

Pey

Smash Apprentice
the quality isn't great but at least they're up. pretty good vids overall i thought.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Doesn't change the fact that you guys are all jerks.

Bunch of jerks.

<3

EDIT OF UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF JUSTICE:

Good news! I gotz Homebrew and some textures and crap... but more importantly I got all the cool stuff like no limitations on replays and auto standard gameplay settings and all that junk. I'll be bringin the Wii along to the next bi-weekly.

:034:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

Good news! I gotz Homebrew and some textures and crap... but more importantly I got all the cool stuff like no limitations on replays and auto standard gameplay settings and all that junk. I'll be bringin the Wii along to the next bi-weekly.

He just did...

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
Get the music hack, son. Then you don't have to play on Spear Pillar to listen to the epic music.
i love that dialga song or whatever its called. if i ever make you a mixtape, ill be sure to put it on there.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Well I downloaded a huge texture pack so I've got pertiful costumes for every character. I put some music from FF7 and other games on various stages. I tried out some stage textures but most of them sucked pretty bad. For example I downloaded a Black Pearl one for Pirate Ship... all they had done was darkened the basic texture of the ship a bit and splotched bland colors all over the background scenery.

As for cheat codes an stuff... I'm not worried about that yet, or Brawl+ or anything. I wouldn't even know where to start with that crap. No replay limitations enough for me TBH.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I like background textures, but truthfully, most of the character texture hacks I don't really much care for. Except for Project BlazBrawl. That was pretty sweet.

Nyke, get balanced Brawl. It looks silly.

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
He just did...
I was wondering about specific examples of texture hacks...

Is it hard to do texture hacks? I saw an Anubis Lucario on the net and it looked **** cool. Is there a good resourse for those files?

I'd be more interested in doing the gameplay hacks. But I guess I'l worry about all that when I finally get a Wii.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You'd have to check out the Smash Workshop for that sort of info. No one that I know of in NS does texture work. And I don't think it's necessarily hard to do, just time-consuming.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
hmm, i was talking about applying texture hacks, but making them is a good idea! i'd love to try that. but step 1 is getting a wii :p

Pey

Smash Apprentice
more vids up, of the friendlies, malcore you are in these fyi.

really like the vic vs nix vids

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Is there any smashers in Cape Breton?? (dont reply if your not :p)

I feel so far away from everything, Im losing the edge

Top Bottom