• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey betchess

I was at a haircut salon today, and I was eavesdropping on some hair stylist's convo with somebody else, and she was saying how she loved Edmonton and how it was so much better than Nova Scotia (where she came from)

GET AT ME KIDS

!!

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
if by awesome economy you mean sheer luck that you happen to be living on the most expensive natural non-replenishable resource in the world. then yeah, i guess some economy class would help with that BROOOOOO.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey betchess

I was at a haircut salon today, and I was eavesdropping on some hair stylist's convo with somebody else, and she was saying how she loved Edmonton and how it was so much better than Nova Scotia (where she came from)

GET AT ME KIDS

!!
Get at this guy.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
mad serious, believe the hype.
hey, kate. aren't you supposed to be playing halo or something right now? lol

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
....i love how he starts a joke, someone responds with a joke, then he gets all serious, and tells us all to just take a joke :D yea, im so glad he's around

Any major Smash tournies coming up?? I have a decent cash flow now so its possible for me to make the dreaded trip to the mainland

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
A Wii works much better imo. Oh wait....(*cough*4.2*cough*)
Did you just get shot? LOL Cam.

....i love how he starts a joke, someone responds with a joke, then he gets all serious, and tells us all to just take a joke :D yea, im so glad he's around

Any major Smash tournies coming up?? I have a decent cash flow now so its possible for me to make the dreaded trip to the mainland
Riiiight, well.

Check out the Facebook page, there's one at the end of January.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
totally. especially since i completely owned him about that NS < ALBERTA remark and then everyone has to get all up in my **** about being serious when clearly i was being hilarious.

jan 30th (saturday) 12pm barrington. i can hook you up with a place to crash if need be.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Check out the Facebook page, there's one at the end of January.
Facebook is lame and im well aware i could check the group page, i just choose not to

thx Mal, i just might take you up on that offer. as long as no unforeseen hindrance transpires...i should be there(w/smoke naturally):D smash and brawl i assume?

hey zach, are you going to this tourney? did you go to the last one?

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
word. not 100% on a place to crash anymore. im trying to find a subletter for february and as a compromise to a potential subletter i might move out early. the person hasn't even seen the place so she might not take it, but i figured i'd let you know that i can't promise anything just yet.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
haha ^.^

ok mal, its not all that important that i have a place to stay. i can just drive up in the morning, id just prefer to go up on a friday night and make a weekend out of it. i have a few other friends in hali so i might find one yet, thx for the offer tho

zach! post mofo, and gimme your number(PM)

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
I'll put in some practice for melee this time.
AD should come down and show us NS smashers up in melee? If you come down I promise cookies.

There's nothing wrong with facebook - you just like the black background of smashboards? lol
also, there's a few more people on facebook.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
My sisters made me cookies today. So I'll bring you cookies instead of the other way around. ^_^

Maybe one day, me and some Alberta buddies will come down east for some good ol' smash. I'd even play Brawl with you guys(even though I don't play brawl). =D

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
LOL @ Facebook aversion.

Zhao hasn't posted here in ages. :mad:
Whoa, it's actually been almost a month since I posted anywhere haha. Time flies.

To be honest though, I haven't had much to say. Lots of ridiculous drama in the group lately, pretty much everyone said some nasty things to one another and it's been weird. Not to mention I've just been sucking at Smash more, and the games just aren't fun.

On the plus side, I realized how proud I am of the improvement everyone's made in Brawl. It occured to me how good players like Mal, KMAG, Billy, Raz and Lamb have become since I first went to that tournament last November. Good **** boys, you stepped it up real well.

We should change the name of this thread to the Nova Scotia Melee Thread, because everyone who posts here is a Melee player at heart :)

Have a very Merry Christmas NS players! Can't wait to see most of you next month.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
text me up guyz kthnx

jk, only text me before a tournament if you need info and **** (to all Nova Scotians who I don't know well) because I don't wanna get bombarded with stupid texts saying "Let's bawrlz" or "i play smash"

Top Bottom