• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Can someone pick me up from the metro? I'll give you gas monies.

Also probably need a teammate

Bones0

Smash Legend
Someone swing by my house and pick me up if it's not too much trouble.

@Mahone
You lost to a DK main at RoM4? How EMBARRASSING. :troll:

Mahone

Smash Champion
Can someone pick me up from the metro? I'll give you gas monies.

Also probably need a teammate
i guess i could pick you up at the vienna metro if u really need a ride, but im not the most dependable person, so just call me if no one else offers

Someone swing by my house and pick me up if it's not too much trouble.

@Mahone
You lost to a DK main at RoM4? How EMBARRASSING. :troll:
hahaha... ya at first i felt bad, but the truth is he was just straight up better than me

Bones0

Smash Legend
Bones, your elo went down. It also seems they haven't extracted the Shell Shocked stuff yet.
You uploaded them wrong (SSX, the one I did, is up). I posted this in the UMCP thread:

CTL, you did something weird with the Shell Shocked files when you uploaded them because it came up as having 0 entrants for both XI and XII. If a second glance doesn't immediately tell you what's wrong with them, you can just email them to me (b0n3s0@gmail.com).
It'll go down even further when my Graphix tourneys get processed. Especially #6 where I ended up going 0-6 in a Round Robin... :c

hahaha... ya at first i felt bad, but the truth is he was just straight up better than me
It's okay. DK is the new Young Link for Jiggs counters. I actually played some insanely good DK at Zenith, and he was 3-stocking me like every game, so I think that might have been the same guy. DK combos on spacies feel so cheap, but even so I could tell he was mad good. lol

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
hey guys, if anybody hasn't left yet

bring cubes and stuff

we have a ton TVs and not enough setups

also if by chance someone has a fold up table, we have enough space for a few

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
April 7th Tournament Results:

Singles:
1: ChuDat
2: Mahone
3: chillindude829 Btree
4: Vist
5: DoH
5: thumbswayup
7: Wenbo
7: SypherPhoenix
9: Winston
9: Btree
9: ChaosKnight
9: ScrapMettle
13: GodsLAFCO
13: East Coast Eddie

Doubles:
1: DoH + Chillin (DoH + Chillin)
2: Boss + ChuDat (Boss + ChuDat)
3: Where the **** is DOSV? (Btree + GodsLAFCO)
4: Eric Pivothands (ScrapMettle + Mahone)
5: Frostenfeazre (Sypher + Flamingo)
5: Blue Storm (Wenbo + Winston)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Thanks mang. Next time try to get peoples' database names to make processing go more quickly. Like Wenbo needs to be Wenbobular, etc.

@Chillin, Thumbs, and CK
How do you guys want your names in the database? I'm thinking about making a list of MD/VA players with all of the correct syntax for names so TOs don't have to worry about it as much.

Can anyone tell me who GodsLAFCO and East Coast Eddie main and which state they're from?

Eric Pivothands? LOL I can only imagine how that name came about... Oh damn, Mahone putting in work for dat Elo. @_@

Processed, so the results should be up.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow and i thought my last tourney results were bad... gg's chillin, gs mahone

damn i guess chu + boss aren't the best team anymore. rofl rofl

chillindude829

Smash Master
lmao nah chu wouldnt let boss use mario and they went mostly fox/luigi while getting 6-0d by us, the tourney was free so chu didnt want us learning their style LOL

@Chillin, Thumbs, and CK
How do you guys want your names in the database?
go ahead and list me as "Mild Soss", thanks

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chu if you hold that biweekly, cyrain was spewing some nonsense about how he wanted to $100 mm you and boss...

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
woah @ these results

good stuff fellas

It's okay. DK is the new Young Link for Jiggs counters. I actually played some insanely good DK at Zenith, and he was 3-stocking me like every game, so I think that might have been the same guy. DK combos on spacies feel so cheap, but even so I could tell he was mad good. lol
That was Kwan. Hes really, really good. Especially for someone I had never heard of.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Hey Crimson, can you somehow give me the results from Smash House? Swiss results can go in the database; I just have to enter everything in pools leaving some of the matches blank.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Using Inui logic, I got 2nd at this since I beat Mahone in teams and chillin lost. tho if you take into account me losing to him in singles, that bumps me down to 3rd. Update results plz.

Top Bottom