• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
you really dnt understand how gay debt is do you?

O WAIT...DAT ARAB MONEY xD

but anyway....i already owe some people money being in more debt jus sucks...

cause the more money i make...i will just lose it ASAP..
persian =/= arab get that **** right

How much can it possibly cost? Its like 15-20 gas. 30 for entering singles+doubles, plus 20 venue. Housing depends, but you usually find a way to make it super cheap/free. Food you can bring with you. So 65 minimum, 80 maximum.

How bout this, if you team with me, I'll pay your singles and doubles ($30). That means you only have to spend 35 to 60, depending on if you pay for housing.

If you're telling me you can't go cause of 35 bucks imma slap you in the face. Minus the 10 that Kaffei is offering thats only 25 dollars that you have to pay.

I shouldn't even have to find solutions for you guys like this. Its a national tournament 4 hours away. If you actually love Melee, and you don't have an incredible excuse, you have to go.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I have 45 bills to my name atm, Boss. I feel your pain (still going to try to go and live off just that though LOL).

Crimson: Singles is $20

boss8

Smash Hero
persian =/= arab get that **** right

How much can it possibly cost? Its like 15-20 gas. 30 for entering singles+doubles, plus 20 venue. Housing depends, but you usually find a way to make it super cheap/free. Food you can bring with you. So 65 minimum, 80 maximum.

How bout this, if you team with me, I'll pay your singles and doubles ($30). That means you only have to spend 35 to 60, depending on if you pay for housing.

If you're telling me you can't go cause of 35 bucks imma slap you in the face. Minus the 10 that Kaffei is offering thats only 25 dollars that you have to pay.

I shouldn't even have to find solutions for you guys like this. Its a national tournament 4 hours away. If you actually love Melee, and you don't have an incredible excuse, you have to go.
thanks bro....but i dnt want to use anyone else's money.....its about time i jus earn things on my own...if i miss RoM then o well i miss RoM...apex should be way more epic anyway...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
So guys, everyone is good to come over to Everett's at 2 PM today (Saturday). I'm taking Kaffei, Flamingo, and Alcohol.

Who else is coming? Roger? Boss? CTL? LittleBoyLarry guy? Say the word and I'll send you his address.

ephoenix6

Smash Rookie
thanks bro....but i dnt want to use anyone else's money.....its about time i jus earn things on my own...if i miss RoM then o well i miss RoM...apex should be way more epic anyway...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I propose a like button for forum posts, because I like this post.

D

Deleted member

i'm pretty sure that asian kid playing sheik is the actual best player i've ever met.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
OH ****, roger, i forgot

on the smaller TV boss and i played our first tournament match, do you mind uploading the last game along with the next few matches i played with him? we had a fox ditto where i lol'd on him.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Here's a list of some of the top players going and others traveling from far. There are many more coming too:

Azen, Cactuar, Chillin, CrimsonBlur, Cyrain, Darrell, DoH, Dr.PP, Eggm, Hax, HBK, Jman, Kage, KDJ?, Lovage?, MacD?, Mango, Mew2King, Niko, OTG, Overtriforce, PC Chris (day 1 only), Sidefx, Swiftbass, Tec0, TheLake, Tope
]

Damm, we need to step it up. I didn know the Crimson Blur became a top player. FUUUUUU

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
BTW the empirical data from the gfaqz turnip experiment shows a 1.88% (1 : 53.26) chance of a stitch pull.

53.26³ = 151078.786

So based actual experiment data it's a 1/151,078.786 chance. Adding items anywhere in the equation lowers the chance massively. For instance, getting 3 beam swords in a row is 1/110,592,000. That may have not ever happened to any player anywhere in the world, as Melee has only sold 7 million copies worldwide.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Thx again Mow for teachin me stuff
I learned a lot =D

Boss np haha

1/110,592,000

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OH ****, roger, i forgot

on the smaller TV boss and i played our first tournament match, do you mind uploading the last game along with the next few matches i played with him? we had a fox ditto where i lol'd on him.
Everything's uploaded. Your games vs Boss are still processing

Also, that stitchface thing at 60 fps

Next time we meetcan you put those recorded videos on an external hard drive so I can copy them?

Smashfest videos. Check out me vs Alcohol. So good

CTL17

Smash Lord
I once pulled a normal turnip, then a normal turnip, then a dot face, then a normal turnip, then another normal turnip, then another normal turnip, then a saturn, then a normal turnip, then a beamsword, then… Funny thing is that the chance of any specific long sequence of events is extremely low but has very little significance.

Top Bottom