• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh yea they wont let me come lol

(even tho i pretty much created them with publicity at pound >_>) LOLLL

no but for real

melee tomorrow anyone?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Pretty sure when they say Brawl and Melee they mean Brawl and 2-3 Melee setups in the corner. Or at least that's the vibe I got before the last one got cancelled.

VideoGameBrawlCamp

They focus so much on Brawl. They did ask to stream/record at Rom4 but it looks like MeleeAtlNorth replaced anything they could do for Melee

Bones0

Smash Legend
Really guys? "BrawlCamping?"

Brawl
Camping
Redundancy
REDUNDANCEPTION: a redundancy within a redudancy

chillindude829

Smash Master
bones i generally go marth if a samus gives my fox trouble, and darrell 3 stocked my fox last year before i came back 2 rounds w/ marth. i shoulda tried fox at least once though, and yea i prolly even had a better chance w/ falco

that was also like the first match i used marth all weekend lol was a dumb choice

LittleBoyLarry

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, so I'm pretty new to the VA/MD scene but I think can host smashfests and tournies at my place. It's a pretty decent size. I only have one set up so people would have to bring others. I never hosted before so if someone could kindly help me out with organizing and such, I would appreciate it. I can't host today but possibly in the future, preferably on Saturdays. If anyone is interested, please let me know, I'll see what I can do so we can play some smash :)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Solah-rex, Solah-rah

Good ****, Larry. Where are you located? Sypher or someone else would probably run the actual tournament, if you wanted. You would just have to post up the general house rules and how to get there. From what I can tell, MD/VA is pretty good at not totally trashing places. lol

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah the game isnt til 330 and all thats going on is bad rap music and ******* wahoos everywhere. No offense crimson <3

:phone:

Top Bottom