• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I want to but I have no ride

Max/Ryan/beau let's go to Xanadu for melee =D
m2k will be there@@@@

Availjunior

Smash Cadet
Ill be done with class around 130, if you wanna come by the dorm, or later than that is fine, due to some medication i cant drink (like i would anyway right..cause im 19...) so im probably staying in tonight, so pick your poison on the times

Vist

Smash Champion
wenbo if you're smashing later today I may be down

need practice for tomorrow

also ppl going to xanadu should post in the thread lol too much brawl talk

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im playing at umbc tomorrow with hat. fux xanadu, brawl, and gayvideosofbrawlcamping or whatever their name stands for. if anyone wants to play come on by, honestly probably wont even start til after the tournament is done at xanadu

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Thumbs and Ted seem to coming now Vist
Wenz might be around later and Winston will be back eventually

hot$

Smash Ace
so winter break is coming up, I plan on showing my face around this time.. hopefully i will get to see people and play... etc etc.

@_@

seems fairly dead though (to me anyway)

hot$

Smash Ace
Yeah apex training is good. (I'm not going but I wouldn't mind playing anyway) also, zant. You still renting that library for the day? THe 20th something I think?

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Just like that time you had to go to No Johns miright :awesome:
I can probably give you a ride

Top Bottom