• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
damn man, the stuff you pulled was like tricks cereal limited edition with marshmallows and 2 scoops of raisins... meant for silly rabbits and **** too
lol thanks. I couldn't believe my luck when you banned Yoshi's and then changed your mind so I could CP it. XD

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
I need to get some recorded matches in sometime so that I can look back and see how I can improve haha.

My birthday is coming up in Feb and I thought about gettin' some smashers to all hang out and either have a smashfest or tourney (it wouldn't interfere with any other tourneys in the area). Its just an idea, but it'd be in Severn, MD most likely if it were to happen.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Who is the hoster from this tourney? Will him host any tournament in february? I'm from Brazil and I wanna play with you guys.
I host these tournaments, and there will definitely be tournaments here in February, though I don't have any set dates yet. Like Plairnkk said, there's a much bigger tournament coming up, one that's probably going to be the biggest of its kind. I'd say you should put effort into attending *Pound* V, as people from all over the world will be there.

sorry sypher not trying to advertise LOL he asked!!!! :)
Lol, don't worry. I wouldn't consider it advertising at all >_>

you know what sucks ! that barrel LOL
Oh god, I really hope that **** was recorded.

Would anybody like to come down to Richmond this Saturday? I'll try to get a tournament going.
Hah, I already have a tournament scheduled...sorry for stealing all the Saturdays. Let me know when you can next host one and I'll leave the weekend open...

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
January 22nd Results

Singles:
1: Vist
2: ChuDat
3: Chillindude829
4: thumbswayupmybutthole
5: ChaosKnight
5: Plank
7: Winston
7: Big Black Diⅽk Master
9: Bones0
9: Wenbo
9: SypherPhoenix
9: BigWenz
13: ScrapMettle
13: Declan
13: DJ
13: Hot$

Doubles:
1: Greedy Mexicans and Stingy Jews (ChuDat + Plank)
2: Team Really Big Diⅽks (Vist + Laijin)
3: Running Kings (thumbs + CK)
4: Blue Storm (Wenbo + Winston)
5: Kerokero Cola (Sypher + Eric)
5: The Other Guys (PhantomMarth + Declan)
7: The Xyck Moose (Xykness + MooseEatsBear)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'll see if anybody in richmond/sova is going to drive to your fest then. Otherwise I'll host a fest. Richmond and the rest of sova are basically separated right now and I'm trying to get them together/improve SOVA's skill. The only recognized players we have are Tope, Cyrain, and Doll. Need moar.

I heard ether is pretty good, but I haven't played him.

Of course there would be fests I'm able to attend when I'm not in NOVA lol.

I think I'll post in this thread when I get support from the university and host in one of their buildings. I don't think I can fit both Nova and Sova into my apartment.

God I'm so confused right now. It's 5:00 AM and I totally forgot partial fraction integration. Why did I take a year off from math... so dumb.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I need to get some recorded matches in sometime so that I can look back and see how I can improve haha.

My birthday is coming up in Feb and I thought about gettin' some smashers to all hang out and either have a smashfest or tourney (it wouldn't interfere with any other tourneys in the area). Its just an idea, but it'd be in Severn, MD most likely if it were to happen.
I'd definitely be down to come, and I'm sure a lot of other MD smashers would.

lol @ Sypher's results with Thumbs and Laijin. XD

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'll see if anybody in richmond/sova is going to drive to your fest then. Otherwise I'll host a fest. Richmond and the rest of sova are basically separated right now and I'm trying to get them together/improve SOVA's skill. The only recognized players we have are Tope, Cyrain, and Doll. Need moar.

I heard ether is pretty good, but I haven't played him.

Of course there would be fests I'm able to attend when I'm not in NOVA lol.

I think I'll post in this thread when I get support from the university and host in one of their buildings. I don't think I can fit both Nova and Sova into my apartment.

God I'm so confused right now. It's 5:00 AM and I totally forgot partial fraction integration. Why did I take a year off from math... so dumb.
Get Rhan to come!

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero

I really want to go to this. But I have no ride ... :c

Wenzel? :bee:

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Alright, MooseEatsBear and I are currently talking to a guy here in MD who runs a LAN center called "Lantastic." I think we are gonna try and set up the tourney here. There is a Dominos Pizza right across the street from it too ^_^ I will post more about this when I get this all planned out! My guess is that it'd be in mid-February sometime before Pound V. Updates are coming ASAP though :)

PhantomMarth

Smash Cadet
OK, to everyone who attended the January 22nd tourney could you give me feedback on how you think I did? If you didn't fight me it's cool but I want any feedback negative or positive!!! xD

I played:

Peach

Ganondorf

Marth

Bowser

DK (only against Bones)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks PhantomMarth~

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Gah... I hate typing on a psp o.o

I cant attend the one this weekend :( but I'm gonna start attending the College Park stuff as soon as I get all the info :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
maaaaaaaan i wanna come to wanna these again
i only went to 1 but it was fun lolz
dis coming from a bawrl playaa

BigWenz

Smash Ace
January 22nd Results

Singles:
1: Vist / the Freeist
2: ChuDat / FreeDat
3: Chillindude829 / chillendudeFree29
4: thumbswayupmybutthole / thumbswayfree
5: ChaosKnight / FreeK
5: Plank
7: Winston / WinsFree
7: Big Black Diⅽk Master Freejin
9: Bones0
9: Wenbo / Freebo
9: SypherPhoenix / SypherFreenix
9: BigWenz / FreeWenz
13: ScrapMettle / FreeMettle
13: Declan
13: DJ / FreeJ
13: Hot$ / Free$
yo FreeK i think i got all the freedom names right haha

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Actually, it does have meaning, because if somebody mm'd you or you entered a tournament and lost, then it would be free$

It works for people who suck and are good.

hot$

Smash Ace
Actually, it does have meaning, because if somebody mm'd you or you entered a tournament and lost, then it would be free$

It works for people who suck and are good.
Lol, touche. Good point! Could work.

OH, and the last of the singles vids are being uploaded right now. Yay for being done :)

Top Bottom