• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Tristate is always around so thats like.

G$, Hax, Jman, and all them plus nj is Eggm, Tec0...oh and vanz of course.

You can look at my attendance in the OP of saffron to see turnouts/players

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Tristate is always around so thats like.

G$, Hax, Jman, and all them plus nj is Eggm, Tec0...oh and vanz of course.

You can look at my attendance in the OP of saffron to see turnouts/players
Alex... I can see you want to advertise your tournament, but Mahone was asking about the possible turnout for Sypher's tournament next weekend.

Driving up to NoVA is already 4 hours. Several ADDITIONAL hours of driving probably isn't going to happen. :laugh:

Mark

Smash Rookie
So hey guys, guess who finally made an account on these forums (it's that silly link main lol.)

I guess I used my first name as my tag in enough tournaments that it's become my smash tag

no one ever saw that coming

Probably to definitely coming to the tourney on Oct Two, with additionally one or two friends hopefully; Eric you can get us a ride to this right?

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
October 2.... I won't be able to make it to the tourney, but I'll go after work.
Item tourney side event? $1?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O man, I get to play with another Luigi other than my roommate >:D
UMD might be coming to this

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ur right...i mean...i cant say anything about such an amazing smasher...ur right mahone...everyone watch out for this guy....

LMAO!!!!!!!ROFLMAOROFLMLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!

wait....im not done

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMMFAOLMMFAOLMMFAO!!!!!!

thanks for the laugh brah
I want to have sex with your signature.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Crew UMD might be there with some dudes. Wenzel is thinking of going, which probably means rides for me + Winston

Top Bottom