• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

BigWenz

Smash Ace
can i come through CP?? like after syphers...i jus wanna chill/blaze/sleep somewhere with some buddys...ya digg??
not a 100% i can get tree 2morrow since the guy im goin to likes to not answer his fone lol but if i do get some that sounds legit and i personally dont live at umd still livin at home dis semester but one of the umd crew smashers might got space for u to crash

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
poor girl ?

.____. she's talented and famous... lol
No, Cafe, it's a nuance of the English language. When Hot$ stated that she's "poor", he was not saying that she's stricken with poverty. Hot$ was stating that your obsession would cause anyone discomfort and that your target happened to be the girl in the picture you had previously posted. Therefore, Hot$ is making a "jab" at you by saying that you make that girl feel uncomfortable and that she deserves some relief.

Of course, this was all in the context of a simple joke. There was no malice or ill-will behind it.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
No, Cafe, it's a nuance of the English language. When Hot$ stated that she's "poor", he was not saying that she's stricken with poverty. Hot$ was stating that your obsession would cause anyone discomfort and that your target happened to be the girl in the picture you had previously posted. Therefore, Hot$ is making a "jab" at you by saying that you make that girl feel uncomfortable and that she deserves some relief.

Of course, this was all in the context of a simple joke. There was no malice or ill-will behind it.
........ you can't be serious....... --__--

I know what's poor mean, NOT THAT KIND OF POOR OBVIOUSLY... I'm not that dumb

*biggestfacepalm*...........................
LOOOOOOOOOL

good joke btw ;)

h0t$

Smash Cadet
poor girl ?

.____. she's talented and famous... lol
Famous where...?

looooool. Minq, you got it dead on 100% =D

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
someone confirm for me what is happening tomorrow (Saturday) plz. i can't remember and don't want to read archives.

is there a maxfest? i don't care if i only get a few hours after work - i want to smash and hang out with SAMUS MAINS dat conversate wit me.

EDIT: a certain colloquialism for "friends" was censored

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

This is far too specific

Top Bottom