• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
So the other day I came across a video of a Sheik player by the name of NoFace.

Long story short, I think I know him and I've been looking to contact him for awhile, does anyone know his real name so I can make sure this is the same person?

So the other day I came across a video of a Sheik player by the name of NoFace.

Long story short, I think I know him and I've been looking to contact him for awhile, does anyone know his real name so I can make sure this is the same person?
Corey .

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Corey lolololol he's probably coming over today lolololol I'll let him know that you were looking for him lolololololol

lololololol speaking of which lolololol, lolololololol

Alch0ol

Smash Cadet
Me and Studd might come over around 3:00-5:00. Maybe we will come with Flamingo
should we bring a cube?

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
that guy who has a name mains link, right? i'm so bad at names. it doesn't help that people usually have birth names, smash names, AND forum names.

btw, next time you guys see me, i'm gonna have a surprise new main. i can't tell you which character, though, 'cuz then it wouldn't be a surprise. i'm gonna main Scrappy Mettle. he's so broken.

that guy who has a name mains link, right? i'm so bad at names. it doesn't help that people usually have birth names, smash names, AND forum names.

btw, next time you guys see me, i'm gonna have a surprise new main. i can't tell you which character, though, 'cuz then it wouldn't be a surprise. i'm gonna main Scrappy Mettle. he's so broken.
There was this one serious Smasher who never went to a tournament that played Link, and he was good, compared to me at least, back in like Spring of 2009. He never went to tournaments because of IB high school stuff and parents so he could only Smash with friends really close to him. I've only played him once when he was good. The next time I played him was like 6 months after he stopped playing because his group of Smash friends broke up. So sad.

Your surprise new main should be Lucario! So cool!

ScrapMettle

Smash Cadet
I commute, but my friend Mark has a dorm with a setup; he is free all of friday and evenings on the other days. I think Manjit is supposed to be available sometimes as well? I should probably run this by Mark....

Top Bottom