• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this is why brawl players should not paly melee fcking ******s that was gay *** ****
lol even though now im obv more a brawler iv been playin competitive smash for a while b4 brawl came out and still enter a melee tourney. infact, spoc9 was a melee tourney that i hosted earlier this year

who are u lol

does anyone want to play smash today?
Yes. Today is my second last (full) day in NOVA before leaving for college. Where at? I got (almost) no gas$ though.

Also, it can't be at my house. My brother has fleas in his room so my family is bombing it with anti-flea stuff.

hamhampopo

Smash Cadet
i would invite you guys to my house but its small and the tv is being used by my mom to watch soap operas and its in sterling. we have to go to syphers or that library i guess

i would invite you guys to my house but its small and the tv is being used by my mom to watch soap operas and its in sterling. we have to go to syphers or that library i guess
I didn't reserve a room today, so >_>. Also, if anyone can host anything today, especially before 7pm, please call me 703-963-2739

I guess I could set up a setup outside my house and we can play outside >_>.

Or we could all play starcraft 2!!!!!!
I almost bought that game today, then before I touched it to look at it, I remembered, no LAN play. Then I thought, "gay" and went straight home. This was at Target right after I bought the anti-flea bomb at Petsmart today.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
K so there's a high chance of us coming, I just don't know for how long.

Also, I'm kind of obligated to offer to bring Project:M if you guys wanna try it out. Although I kinda just wanna play Melee. :p

Mahone

Smash Champion
is there any chance of this becoming a tourney, itll be hard to convince my ride to drive 4 hours for a smashfest, if not its ok though.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I think I am driving up to NoVa for the weekend. Definitely do a Friday smashfest; I doubt I can make the Saturday one (family get-together on Saturday).

If you don't do a Friday one I might be up in NoVa and not even play smash :(

BigWenz

Smash Ace
booty azz newbie

I'm a total Brawlhead now and you're prolly still free as hell for me in Melee lol
i would say if u play like chibo ud probably win cause i would get bored and do something stupid in which ud get a percent lead then proceed to time me out like a ***** *** ***** but then i realized that even when chibo plays like a complete ****** he still cant even win so if ur so confident u can beat me without playing melee anymore go to pound 5 and i will be more than happy to money match u and take ur money but u have to u know actually play the match and not sit around for 8 minutes on a ledge

and as for chibo regardless of who i am ur the one who complains when brawl gets disrespected then u go and do the same thing to melee(playing like that is disrespectful to both the player and the game) so go eat a d!ck u hypocritical ******* and even if u did play melee before brawl came out that was then this is now so after watching that i dont believe u have any skill left in melee since unlike brawl u actually have to continually play the game to get better and no thats not a stab at brawl that is a fact.

Top Bottom