• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

tatsuha

Smash Cadet
Some people are going to be staying at my house Saturday night due to a tree four-stocking theirs.
f***. sorry to hear that. :(

This tournament can't run until the wee hours of the morning like usual. In fact, everyone is going to have to be kicked out around 10pm or so.
i might not show up, then. prob not worth it for only an hour or so of watching other people play tourney matches and not getting to play for myself. :psycho:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
High chance I go to this! Hopefully I have time tomorrow to practice the things I learned at APEX so I can use those tricksies on you fools.

Probably won't and I will just be the same ol' scrub Crimson lol.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Mahone, wanna give me a ride to this? If you do, I'm willing to negotiate a sponsorship...
Ill be leaving saturday, but i dont want to have to waste time by calling you up and telling when im leaving, so if u just chill by my car all day, ill probably give you a ride.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I like new players. It increases my chances of winning a tourney with all Luigi.

I think it's almost time for my Falcon/Jiggs debut, though.
It doesn't increase your chances of winning at all if you can't beat the top players haha

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I know. It was flawed logic. But I didn't feel like editing my posts.

I think what I was trying to say was - Luigi is awesome. And I'll probably use Falcon/Jiggs against randoms in tourneys, now, cuz they're fun, too..

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
How many additional TVs can your house support
I can bring up to 3 but I dunno if I care enough to bring the big one haha

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
It's also within a certain (shorter I believe) timeframe than his normal tournaments

However I doubt we'll need 8 hours to run through the bracket, so...

Also when can we start arriving at your house

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah yeah.
As of now, Wenbo Winston Voodoo and Laijin are in my car. Anyone from the Germantown / College Park area need a ride, let me know ~_~ (or if you're just off 270 / 495)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I'll run doubles if there's enough time after singles, which there should be. Everyone can show up past noon.

Oh, and people need to bring cubes.

Also, who the balls just called me? It's after midnight and you sound high as ****.

Top Bottom