• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Only Magus can do that :p

I may go out to buy another controller today. Every some months I have to because so much control stick jumping usage = me not being able to short hop with Fox and it bothers the crap out of me -.-

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
yesz

OH **** SON

forgot to tell everyone: ****ing bring cubes/wiis with melee

like ****in seriously we have too many TVs

if we fill them all up we could make this tourney be like bam bam wat pacheeeewwwwww pew pew laz0r

k

wool

Smash Ace
Ahh wish I could go to this (would be my first tourny :) ) but i'll be in NY with my cousins :(

Hope the turnout is great and all goes well with the tourny.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
All I've got on mine is a lousy pink Falcon sticker.

And by lousy I mean not green.
Did you steal Hax's controller like EE did?

yeah actually, i live right near falls road golf course. during the school year i go to churchill
Nice, what year? You are the second person I've met in the last two days who goes to churchill and plays smash. Gonna be a senior? If so I may have known you. Do you know joey bieda? He's the other guy I just met, gonna be a softmore at WCHS. Never knew him since I'm 5 years his senior XD.

I live a quarter mile from the school, just down gainsborough, though during the year I'm in college park. Look for me at this, I'm the idiot with a crappy scraggly chin beard and glasses and a white controller.

That probably describes like half the smash community, but whatevs.

Oh I know, I'll be wearing a maryland t-shirt.

Think I'm gonna make that my equivalent to chillin's packers shirt he was so in love with.

Now it's too large for him :D

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I didn't have any money so I couldn't buy the stickers :/

Instead I made my own little graphic. And on my next controller I put a R with a pink background on it. And I'll have a brand new controller bought on the way tomorrow xD

Thumbs you gonna be there tomorrow?

Jove

Smash Journeyman
are you really in desperate need of cubes? if so i can def. bring one
and when will the tourneys start? like before 5?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
So many new competitive players in the smash scene are getting younger now xD LLOD and I may not be the youngest for very long.

ChRed, I'm going to have to **** your Fox with my Luigi today.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Everyone can arrive as early as 12.

The tournament is usually scheduled to start around 1, but we often end up waiting for more people to show up... SO COME EARLY! :)

Also: When's the next big anime convention? If anyone goes, will they buy me a Snake sticker like Shinku failed to do? I'll pay them back double what it cost (50 cents lol). :laugh:

Wuss

Smash Champion
good **** everyone, so glad that I could come.
thanks max for lending me money, i will come up an see you again before I leave so I'll give you your 5$ then.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Inferno Omni? Good stuff xD

Yeah this was lots of fun. I like Shinku's avatar.

The ending to crews was probably the least epic that I've ever seen.

Fail @ me for sucking at Marth dittos and losing to Newb and Shinku in singles xD

CK's Mewtwo sucksss. xDD

My Yoshi is top tier

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Once again I was reminded how much better Melee is than Brawl.

Ace your falcon is amazing. Shouldn't have gone peach at RC
CK your Marth sucks against Sheik =D I don't know why you like that matchup
Shinku you should've gone to Green Greens instead of Corneria lol. Nice fox
Seb, we definitely have to team next time and get first. I think I'll be a little better of a partner than CK =D
Redd+Doll you guys should've come. Me+Doll vs Smash God+Redd would be the most epic battle ever

Everyone else, ggz. I hope to see u all again next time

Ty for the tourney, Max. Even though I only took out 3 stocks in crews, it was really fun.
P.S. I have to admit that your bowser and Smash God's yoshi are both top tier. However, they dont compare to the epicness of my roy, who happens to be in god tier =D

skyheart

Smash Lord
So like this is gonna be my first time EVER giving shoutouts lolz.

llod - all of our matches were awesome, next time I gotta get more friendly's with you. you're helping me in my journey to beat sheiks and prove to seb that fox/falco are harder. sigh if only me and seb can mix our falcons

CK - we never played each other =( and sorry i had to leave in the middle of teams. was fun either way.

Chinesah - ***** me with falco =( worst matchup EVER. i need to play more falco mains so i can learn the matchup better. good stuff winning singles.

Shinku - ***** me in singles, then lost to llod so much fail lol. next time i'll come early so i can get friendly's before the tourney starts then i'll win =D

seb - you came late like a scrub lol

wish i coulda stayed for crews and stuff =( oh well it was still fun, cant wait till the next one =D

would give more shoutoutz but im lazy lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't like Shinku's avatar.

Llod, yeah we'll definitely team again and it probably will be next time since Shinku seems to be teaming with Omni

lol Rico you know you loved watching my first match of the day with Falcon zero to deathing Shinku's Fox first stock :p

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Fuuuk, why do you guys always wanna have tournaments when I can't make it? Last weekend you waited until like 10pm, when I had to leave. Same with crews. >_> When's the next?

Top Bottom