• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
i'm pretty sure someone tied a plastic bag around my license plate when we went to pick up boss

seriously, what the hell

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
lolwut?

Like to cover it up?

Lawl: I thought you quit. lol.
yeah

i'm assuming the police would have pulled me over if they saw it like that

although we were in the car the entire time we went to pick up boss so i don't see how that could have happened without us seeing it

i dunno man, but i know it happened in fairfax because there are no H-Marts in sterling/anywhere else that i've been recently

maybe it happened at chu's and i was seriously driving around with it for 3 days straight LOL

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I don't think I'll be able to make it actually. I'm going to a horrorfest. Maybe we can smash sometime before I leave for college Max?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
im gonna be getting off work at noon so i should make it for doubles

soo anyone want to team?
I can't tell you how much I'd love to team with you just so we could win with double Luigi (Luigi ladder recovery ftw), but this is my comeback with LLOD xD

ALTHOUGH, assuming that Doll is there and that he wants to and Redd would give him up, then Doll and LLOD could do double Peach, then I would be free to do double Luigi. Just a thought though, xD

^ situational. like Luigi

EVERYONE BE ON TIME. I want there to be time for draft crews and/or low tier + luigi stuff ._.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Maybe we can smash sometime before I leave for college Max?
yeah. i'll give you a call on sunday, or you could catch me on aim then. my schedule is all crazy right now.

tournament? smashfest? doubles? sinlges? whats going on here
tournament, singles and doubles. other crap for non-monies if we have the time i guess. or we could just chill and do whatever.

Nadnerb

Smash Rookie
i'm a player from the potomac/rockville area and i'm planning to come out on sat. it sounds really fun. i'd definitely be down for draft crews if there's enough time.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Shinku, I am still highly disappointed that you didn't get me a Snake sticker. :(

I have a brand new controller and nothing to help set it apart from everyone else's.

Top Bottom