• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenz, for our money matches, how much do you want to bet on each set?

alts vs alts =
alts vs Peach =
Doctor Mario vs Peach = $20

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
magic workstation is a good alternative for playing constructed if you dont got the all the actual cards (i mean who does?)

if anyone is down for some old school constructed via magic workstation tomorrow let me know! i dont got cards anymore =\

Mahone

Smash Champion
magic workstation is a good alternative for playing constructed if you dont got the all the actual cards (i mean who does?)

if anyone is down for some old school constructed via magic workstation tomorrow let me know! i dont got cards anymore =\
how oldschool were you thinking? If I am at least somewhat familiar with the sets you wanna play with, id be down.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
how oldschool were you thinking? If I am at least somewhat familiar with the sets you wanna play with, id be down.
im pretty flexible, i started playing when 4th edition came out and played through i think the end of mirrodin block. but i heard damage doesnt resolve on the stack now WTF IS THAT lol.

dude someone bring a box and lets draft, or bring a ****load of cards and we can make packs to draft from (this would actually be more fun)

Mahone

Smash Champion
im pretty flexible, i started playing when 4th edition came out and played through i think the end of mirrodin block. but i heard damage doesnt resolve on the stack now WTF IS THAT lol.

dude someone bring a box and lets draft, or bring a ****load of cards and we can make packs to draft from (this would actually be more fun)
damn dude im not that oldschool, i started playing at like... odyssey, so anything after that i could draft.

And **** the new rules....

if we play damage goes on the stack and you ****ing take mana burn.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
exactly what I'm doing
sweet

damn dude im not that oldschool, i started playing at like... odyssey, so anything after that i could draft.

And **** the new rules....

if we play damage goes on the stack and you ****ing take mana burn.
excellent, wow lol no mana burn anymore wtf lol

check out deckcheck's T1 and legacy decks, itll give you a history lesson and humor

moar moxes than you can shake a stick at son

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
mahone, frank, are you guys coming to this?

Mana burn isn't a bad change. I mean its relevant once in a while, but its just kind of an annoying thing that doesn't add much.

The damage on the stack change is pretty unfortunate and I don't like it at all, but I got used to it I guess... if you guys want to play with damage on the stack though that's fine with me.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
Guys, you might not be able to park in the court tomorrow. There was some repaving/sealing/whatever going on today (Friday) and they might not open up the court for parking by tomorrow. Everyone is going to either have to park on Ranger Road or in the park opposite the entrance to Cambridge Court. There should be a bunch of cars parked on the grass/gravel and you can just get in line with those.

zzz...

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
yeah ill be there today

yeah you're right about mana burn; i complain about the damage/stack issue because of mogg fanatic lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
just saw this, unforutnately today was the ONE saturday per month i have to work, or i wouldve came. next time!

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You play your secondaries all the time in teams Joe
Besides what happened to maining FALCO

Top Bottom