• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
what does =_= even mean? Like, your eyes are open unlike -_-, unless the top line of the equal sign is supposed to be eyebrows or something lol. Is it just a dude with a blank expression and his eyes open?

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
old school magic is awesome (like before mercadian masquesish)

sligh
10 land stompy
draw go
white weenie
survival of the fittest

and then all your stupid T1 decks like stax

damn script kiddies are there are good new mechanics?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I played an affinity for Artifact deck with Broodstar. Mainly because it sounded like Brinstar

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
old school magic is awesome (like before mercadian masquesish)

sligh
10 land stompy
draw go
white weenie
survival of the fittest

and then all your stupid T1 decks like stax

damn script kiddies are there are good new mechanics?
I definitely think old school magic is cooler than current magic, but creatures are better now at least. Like appropriately powered compared to spells

I don't play Constructed but I have a pretty sweet Cube I can bring if anyone wants to play

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Most of my decks are entirely proxies haha. I just print out the pictures and cut them out to be the standard size. It works fine. I suppose I could never enter a Magic tournament but I don't really care about that. I have too many ideas and I'm too cheap to actually buy the cards I need.

I think I have 1 real deck and it sucks.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
@_@
( \:- | 3)

i got decks. i have a few proxies though x_x
Most of my decks are entirely proxies haha. I just print out the pictures and cut them out to be the standard size. It works fine. I suppose I could never enter a Magic tournament but I don't really care about that. I have too many ideas and I'm too cheap to actually buy the cards I need.

I think I have 1 real deck and it sucks.
which is why we cuuuube draaaft

no need to bring any cards

Top Bottom