• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
don't worry sumeet people are just @ssh0les sometimes, you just have to keep on movie forward, and believe in yourself, live life to the fullest :)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I mean, and to just make it more a big deal in general/attempt to get people to try in tournament who don't/idk the price for the circuit is like STANDARD tourney price...

hot$

Smash Ace
nothing wrong with trying to appeal to others who are further away. Bigger turn outs are always nice =D

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol, i wasn't trying to say it like that, i just feel like we don't need to make it 10 dollars to convince people to go

Mahone

Smash Champion
i guess lol, ive only been playing for like a year and a half competitively, before that i was just wobbling Scrapmettle without knowing how to lcancel lol

hot$

Smash Ace
Mahone, you should come. You're part of this community just like any of us, and even more so because you live here in MD/VA. I know you are away at school, and the circuit tourney is 3 hours away~ ? But just because the entry fee is 10$ more? Show some support and or some love, you are talking like you aren't a part of our region. Or almost as if you're "too good" to come. Play the game you love, or atleast enjoy playing.. And if you don't atleast enjoy playing melee, then find something else to do and don't complain.

oh and edit, yes chival.. we're gonna step it up.

chillindude829

Smash Master
u know i was just about to make my comeback to smash

but then i see mahones not gonna be here

and as if THAT wasnt enough.... no minq either?!?!

i def quit smash forever now

Top Bottom