• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
might come over friday, max... maybe

Sorry about being dramatic, but I think it's legitimate to talk about friendlies in the case of people who refuse to enter tournament. I guess I shouldn't assume you're trying in friendlies though. :ohwell:
I. go. to. sypher's. just. to. play. friendlies.
get it ? lol

I mean if you want to beat me so badly in tourney then I will enter xD ..happy ?

Laijin

Smash Hero
AHEM.
I'm probably the best MD player.
I've beaten all of the guys you mentioned except thumbs in tournament. We never play in tourney except for that one time a year ago where my controller literally broke mid match. I don't count that.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
AHEM.
I'm probably the best MD player.
I've beaten all of the guys you mentioned except thumbs in tournament. We never play in tourney except for that one time a year ago where my controller literally broke mid match. I don't count that.
u beat a luigi as sheik? not impressed lol. win some non amateur bracket tournaments in which u really shouldn of been in, in da first place and then ill acknowledge u as the best. haha

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'd have no problems with that haha
Vist and Clyde trade sets though as far as I can tell ~_~
Grr I'm going to destroy you all >:|

Vist

Smash Champion
ohhhh snap

lol who cares about best in MD...Laijin even tho you beat me last time I'm pretty sure I'm like 3-2 or 2-2 with you. Also, your placings are pretty inconsistent not to mention not making it out of round 1 pools at Apex or P5 and my record vs everyone else is at least as good as yours. I'll just cp you next time instead of dealing with that horrible matchup lmao

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
ohhhh snap

lol who cares about best in MD...Laijin even tho you beat me last time I'm pretty sure I'm like 3-2 or 2-2 with you. Also, your placings are pretty inconsistent not to mention not making it out of round 1 pools at Apex or P5 and my record vs everyone else is at least as good as yours. I'll just cp you next time instead of dealing with that horrible matchup lmao
:cool: lol @ MD going in!!!

Bones0

Smash Legend
md is more dramatic than Shakespeare.
To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep
Smash translation:

To be free, or not to be free, that is the question
Whether 'tis nobler to suffer in the mindgames
The slings and arrows of outrageous Young Links
Or to take arms against a sea of johns
And by opposing end them? To die, to rest

Laijin

Smash Hero
ohhhh snap

lol dude im trolling >__> :cool:

I don't really care if I'm better than whomever else. As long as I'm better than the person I'm currently playing against at moment and time im in a tournament match. Thats all I care about.

Hungrybox. Come to a MD/VA tournament. Do it.

hot$

Smash Ace
This april fools smashboards, is kind of cool.

also, random note..
i thought it was funny on saturday when ck was asking redd "thoust mad"?

looooooooool

Top Bottom