• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
lmao I hit Tope's fox with that 4 or 5 times in a mm and his reaction was priceless

LOL it comes at a price though. More often than not I lose a stock because of a missed upsmash. I just love people's reactions when they get hit by it, "He can't possibly be stupid enough to upsmash aga-WTF!!!!"

But really, it's a horrible move, but I'm a horrible Falcon so it works :D
It was actually 7 times throughout the set... I was not pleased

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I prefer "ching." If I say it many times in sequence and alter the vowel arbitrarily, I can pretend I'm Chinese.

"Ching ching chong ching chong!"

You know what I said? I said "Clyde is free."

CTL17

Smash Lord
I prefer "ching." If I say it many times in sequence and alter the vowel arbitrarily, I can pretend I'm Chinese.

"Ching ching chong ching chong!"

You know what I said? I said "Clyde is free."
It's funny; there actually is no Chinese (Mandarin) word that sounds like "ching." "Chong" exists, though.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Rollcario is a term some Lucario players use sometimes
just not lucario players. its just a general term to describe anyone who rolls alot with lucario, which is quite a few considering is roll is faster then his run. hell i had to face a rollcario at a brawl tourny i went to in like last october or some **** and it was not fun. not fun at all.(i still won though)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMAO it's going to be great. Wally Pfister (cinematographer of the Batman movies and long time collaborator of Chris Nolan) read Nolan's script for the third movie and said Nolan had done it (written an amazing script) and that "the opening scene will blow your mind".

Nolan hasn't failed me yet, I have great expectations. Course if the movie ends up disappointing we can alternate blowing up every hospital on the east coast

Top Bottom