• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
yo i work in crystal city, should be within walking distance from where you live

you can get some falcon practice :D

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
If anyone ever wants to just chill and smash, lemme know, cuz I'm always up for practice haha. I live in Severn, MD

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I need peach practice so badly its not funny. but yea id be down to going to VA to smash although id probably drive down since crystal city is close to my home so CP will probably drop by now n then, just they need to understand that they gotta metro back.

Run

Smash Cadet
U mean those tournaments that get like 12 people and is 2 hours away? No thx.

Korn and Boss - I heard about you two. Apparently both of you suck at melee. Boss never wins anything and I heard Korn lost to a pichu! LOL pathetic. I'll show u scrubs how to play this game the right way.

( This is Tele by the way.. changed my name. )

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Wow. At least put some effort into trolling. That was pathetic.
My left nut has more trolling abilities than you.
dead @ left nut

Also where is sypher. someone tell him to upload the Hyatt hotel bathroom soap thing

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So my university approved the smash club. Expect a richmond tournament within the next couple of months.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
hey you, win a tournament then maybe i can take your mickey mouse looking face more seriously.

Boss - im jelly of a person who consistently loses every tournament he attends.

Korn - you never have anything to say but "sigh.. so boring". learn to attack. Thats why u get ***** in smash.

Edited with a better comeback
:glare::glare::glare:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
hey you, win a tournament then maybe i can take your mickey mouse looking face more seriously.

Boss - im jelly of a person who consistently loses every tournament he attends.

Korn - you never have anything to say but "sigh.. so boring". learn to attack. Thats why u get ***** in smash.

Edited with a better comeback
This man is 170 in the surplus from winning the amateur bracket at Pound V

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Up-smash has a success rate. It doesn't matter where you are relative to the other person. Just do it, and it will eventually work. (Especially since if it misses you can just dash dance away and grab like Thumbs LOL)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Gay.

10whydoesthat****work
lmao I hit Tope's fox with that 4 or 5 times in a mm and his reaction was priceless

Up-smash has a success rate. It doesn't matter where you are relative to the other person. Just do it, and it will eventually work. (Especially since if it misses you can just dash dance away and grab like Thumbs LOL)
LOL it comes at a price though. More often than not I lose a stock because of a missed upsmash. I just love people's reactions when they get hit by it, "He can't possibly be stupid enough to upsmash aga-WTF!!!!"

But really, it's a horrible move, but I'm a horrible Falcon so it works :D

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Pleeeeeaaaase host this weekend Sypher. Its my spring break next week and I'll be up for any and all smashing. Be up in NoVa all week.

I live in Crystal City, VA now and I really want to play Melee.

I have a great setup at my apartment or I'm happy to drive to you.

I'm still certainly good enough to practice against, but not good to enough to place. I'm looking to playing more often and get better again.

Peach is probably still my best competitive character but I have a fox/falco/sheik/marth good enough to practice against.

I'm never on the boards these days though so if anyone wants to play please please drop me a text at 410-707-2367.

I live in Crystal Towers Apartments, walking distance from the Pound V venue. Thanks!!
Oh really now. I might just have to take you up on that.

Top Bottom