• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norman, OK - OH SNAP! v4.0 Results

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
My bad I forgot you were in my pool. I still can't believe you could play so many characters that well. You're snake was annoyingly good too!
Haha thanks man. I made some stupid mistakes and paid the price in not making it out by 1 point. Ah well. My Snake is still in the works. I used to play him alot, but dropped any practice with him for a long tie. I've only recently been using him seriously again and my spacing needs massive work, you were wrecking me with some of those pokes.

Teams was a whole new catagory of **** though.When I've got Clel's Marth or Fox at my back I feel ****ing invincible. KY and Domo had to step up for the rest of you guys and put me down XD.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Wow TGM still can't make it above 25th....

And Hylian you're like perpetually 7th place, seriously.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Wow TGM still can't make it above 25th....

And Hylian you're like perpetually 7th place, seriously.

I guess u fail to see all the other results.

hows the melee scene?

oh wait........WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Fun tournament.

Thank you Le Thien and OK for running a successful tournament. Don't take the Pool complaints too seriously, there was so much talent at this tournament that I think everyone had a hard pool. It is very hard to separate 100 people out evenly by skill level and try not to have them fight against their own friends at the same time. I don't think the pools could have been done any better.

I tend to be a bit aloof at these events but it was fun meeting some new people. Good games with Fogo, Dojo, Kown, Xyro (funniest player ever haha.) and Hylian. Tournaments are usually where I grow the most and I'm definitely leaving this tournament stronger than when I came.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
yeah we had to hurt a few people =/

a guy i played threw his controller down and left without taking it lol
Haha, which guy was that? Was it the little blond kid, Zeal? Dojo told me he left so I didn't have to fight him.

Good **** in our matches too. I wish I had those recorded.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Great tournament!

I just wish singles wouldn't have started so late. I'm not very happy with my placement; I really think I would've done much better if I wasn't so mentally exhausted.

/johns

Shoutouts!

Dojo
-Congrats on taking both events! Wish we could've gotten some friendlies in since HOBO11; next time for sure.

Le THieN
-Once again, awesome tournament! Great Diddy; congrats on getting 3rd!

Melee1
-Man, your ICs are something else; those chaingrabs are so entertaining to watch. Too good!

Sethlon
-Taking 10 stocks in crews = Too beast. Our doubles matches were so fun! You + Hylian = Also too beast.

Hylian
-Very fun doubles matches; you and Sethlon work so well together! Great friendlies as well; we'll have to get some more in next time we meet.

T-Rex
-Good Snake. Congrats on getting 5th!

Santi
-Epic matches in pools! I thought I had you the first game :p Your Toon Link = Too Smexy.

D4ba
-Close games in pools man; I didn't think that Mach Tornado would kill you :laugh: Still, too good. I learned a lot playing you. Congrats on getting 9th!

Infinity
-Still cool as ever. Thanks for the critiques in friendlies; I've really been taking them seriously and improving on them as much as possible. Congrats on 9th as well!

Kown
-Our teams matches were too funny! You and Xyro copying our team and taking us to Port Town; definitely didn't see that coming :laugh:

Shuz
-Your Wolf is too good. Great games in pools and friendlies.

Fogo
-Rainbow cruise = Gay! However, Fogo Magic = Still too good :) Fun team games! Wish we could've gotten some 1v1 friendlies in since HOBO11 as well. Still, awesome DDD!

UDT Zac
-Fun doubles matches! You and Fogo make a great team.

Xyro
-Team games with you and Kown had me crackin up! Your commentary is priceless :laugh: Great matches in pools too; it was fun playing against a good Samus.

Bwett
-Fun friendlies! I wish we could've gotten some in when we both weren't so tired as well. Still love the Proshi :)

Angel
-It was good meeting you IRL man! Hope we can get some friendlies in at the next event we're both at.

Mr. 3000
-Your Sonic is still too good! What do you do that mesmerizes your opponents to run into your charged F-smashes?! Mindgames? :laugh:

Chuck Nasty
-I heard how you screwed ChaosTheoryX over in pools. Not cool.

SARS Pirate
-It was very cool talking to you. Thanks for taking care of us and getting us a place to stay, even if we did only stay for 30min or so. We'll definitely have to get some friendlies in at the next tournament we're at.

To anyone I forgot: Sorry! I'll update this every time I remember someone I forgot to mention.

-Affinity

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well guys, I wish I could have attended, but Alas here I am in NY, typing on a lobby Computer lol.

Next time Texas goes to Oklahoma for a tourney, I will try hard to make it, barring any more trips to NY. :)

Hope Texas and Oklahima had fun, I got a few surprises for the Texas guys myself when I get back. Congrats to Dojo and everyone else. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
TIME FOR SHOUT OUTS
=)

*dinner first*

Oh and its official, I have the best Toon Link in San Angelo :D
YAY

kown

Smash Lord
@affinity: dude xyro is soo funny. i think we were winning for a little bit...but than we got owned..it was a lot of fun.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shoutouts!

Dojo - Way to represent Texas and BEAST everyone in singles AND teams. GOOD ****! SA is too amazing.

Roy_R - Fun games :)!!! We need to play more! You are always playing amazingly even though you had no sleep. God your eyes were so red lol.

Le THieN - Amazing tournament man. Seriously it was the most fun I've had in awhile. Your diddy is ****ing something else. I'm going to have to train hard to beat that ****. You are too fun to hang out with as well and I can't wait to go back up there. Grats on 3rd.

Melee1 - Good stuff. I can tell you really practiced and it payed off. Glad to see your new attitude :). It's good when people can change. Grats.

Sethlon - MVP!!! Holy CRAP you ***** crews. 10 stock? ****. You were playing so well :). Good stuff.

Foursaken - 5?! WHAT? Haha good job man :).

T-Rex - Great teams matches. Those were so ****ing close!!!

Santi - Person walks up to me: "Hey dude you have to come check out this amazing TL player who's ****** in pools!!!" Me: "Naw, that's just Santi" LOL. You are amazing. Good stuff winning teams!

Ky - Good matches in singles and teams! Your pit is CRAZY. Had me scared a lot.

D4ba - Soooo smart. I can't believe you destroyed my gun on corneria LOL. Too good sir.

Infinity - We need to play! GG's in teams.

Wotts - Amazing games man. Your ZSS is SICK. You keep getting better :).

Domo - GG's :).

Karmacide - I can't believe I beat your snake with MK lol. GG's. I was scared :/.

KOS-MOS - Good seeing you again! Get better! ^_^.

Light - Thanks for the gum. It saved me man. Good stuff beating 3000. Too good.

Fogo - You need to hunt me down and play me next time lol.

Xyro - Still ****** people with Samus? XD

Clo - GG's. Solid Marth.

Bwett - You were supposed to eat Oklahoma.

Holms - GG's.

Bad News Bear - BEAH?

KLEIN - GG's

Mr. 3000 - Stop ****** me with Sonic :/.

Affinity - Fun games sir.

SARS Pirate - I look forward to playing you at dallas :). Too funny in crews.

Dizzi13

Smash Rookie
Haha thanks man. I made some stupid mistakes and paid the price in not making it out by 1 point. Ah well. My Snake is still in the works. I used to play him alot, but dropped any practice with him for a long tie. I've only recently been using him seriously again and my spacing needs massive work, you were wrecking me with some of those pokes.

Teams was a whole new catagory of **** though.When I've got Clel's Marth or Fox at my back I feel ****ing invincible. KY and Domo had to step up for the rest of you guys and put me down XD.
Pedobear? Yeah I got held back by one point too. Maybe if we hadn't 1-1'd lol.

UTDZac, I'm gonna out-Gordo your 9 hammers next time, you just wait.

Xyro77

Thien/Hanson/****ty diddy kong player- THANK YOU FOR HOUSING HOUSTON!!!!!! This was the number 1 factor for some of us houston players. Your truly a great HOST(and in alot of ways better than me) and i would gladly return to ANY future OHSNAPS. The venue/game/people/housing was perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Your a good guy!

Shade/gravity- i didnt get to play you guys this time around but its obvious yall are doing ok. it was great to see you and chat with you again. I really like you guys and OK. Thanks for playing brawl! drop melee, its a dead game.

KOSMOS- this was our first tourney where we actually busted out a convo. It was great, your sense of humor is AWESOME! Playing your peach those 2 matches has taught me things about samus ive never considered. In fact, those 2 matches were by far the best matches i had at OHSNAP4. Thanks, pal.

Kalo/Tyle- obviously, your own selfish choices got you what u wanted on this trip. Way to go. Thanks for NOT helping me or the situation.

Sethlon- Double reverse falco CG to spike on snake was the highlight of the crew battle. No matter what happens in my life, your truly a GREAT PLAYER wether you go low tier or top tier, you flat out MOLEST when u want to. The crowd(tx/kansas/okla) were ALL exploding with "Sethlon Sethlon Sethlon Sethlon". Remember this day...the day you took 10 stock in crews. Good job buddy!

Royr- Good job on 2nd place! We really need that meta practice back in houston dont we? I can honestly say u stayed up over 36 hours straight and still managed to pull off 2nd.......OMG!!!!!!!

Dojo/santi- come to houson. Its better here. TRUST ME!

Sammi- marry me?

BadNewsBear- i will never forgive you for all of the horrible TEAM NAMES you have created!!!! DIE!

The entire state of kansas- I finaly got to put more names to more faces. Thanks for playing me and i hope i didnt disapoint you with my samus. However.......your still trash. and MAYBE one day(or decades) in the future you MIGHT lose the title of TRASH. WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Kown- my favorite MOLE!!!!!!! I got some of the funniest pics of you in the back of the truck. Since your brown colored and you had blankets over you the entire trip and your head was the only thing sticking out you looked like a MOLE. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Pipes- for a moment i thought you might die from being in the back of the truck. You had thermal underwear on, was it that cold?

Jeremy Fiefer- When will you ever miss a tournament? Heck, u have been to more tournies than i have!!!!! Oh wait......yea u only have been to 2 tournies in your life.

Ult Razer- im sorry you bro F-ed up the plan. Next time, i got ya covered. Trust me!

Inui- come to tx. plz

Furbs- Thanks for picking smash over a dumb school play. That means alot! Even though your pool was tough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A SPECIAL THANKs TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE(royr,pipes,furbs,kown,nefarious,jimbo) WHO HAD TO RIDE IN THE BACK OF MY TRUCK FOR 10 HOURS IN 27 DEGREE WEATHER ALL THE WAY TO OKLAHOMA. THIS TRIP WAS BY FAR THE BEST TRiP OF ALL TIME AND IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN THAT GOOD UNLESS YOU GUYS CAME WITH ME.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Melee1s Shoutouts:)

Dojo-Good job on getting 1st. Best MK in Texas and I cant wait to sharpen the mk vs ic matchup.

Roy_R-Best Marth in Texas. Congrats on second, cant image what you could do if you went to bed.

Le THieN- Close games and im glad we got to hang out. Good job on hosting 100 plus tourney and THANK YOU for housing Texas. This was a blast and a very tough tourney..Thanks again for everything.

Foursaken-Congrats on 5th. Me and you went the farthest for Dallas. Your getting alot better quick and you never gave up.

Hylian-Intense matches in our set. You have gotten alot better and im glad we got to hang out. Good job leading texas into our crew battle victory only using 5 people. GGs man.

T-Rex- Good stuff in your matches.. Glad we got to hang out and you approached the diddy match up really well. Good stuff!

Santi-Fun hanging out with you. Good **** wrecking crews. Our friendlies was toooo good and alot of fun

Ky-Good job on getting second in my pool. You have a really good pit and it was fun hanging out.

D4ba-Good stuff, and you did really well. Thanks for helping me with counter pick stages and counter pick advice. Thanks to you i am getting better with my overall game and i appreciate the ride to OK.

Infinity-Good stuff in pools and crews!! Me and you are the only people who went 26-0 in pools i think.

UTD Zac- Fun hanging out with you. I fear you in the future when you actually practice brawl. Good stuff in doubles.

Wotts-We had an awesome talk about matchups and our characters. You have gotten alot better. Cant wait for friendlies next time we play.

Kown- Awesome pit. We finally got to hang out and fun friendlies. Hit me up on aim whenever you can bro.

DallasPhat-I let you down in teams but **** happens. Best Marth in Dallas. You took Roy r to game 3!! You have gotten really good. Keep it up and dont give up marth.

BASS-Wow i finaly got to meet you in person...We been playing online and aim for so long now, it was fun hanging out. Let me know if there are any major tournies over there and ill see if I can come down and see if we can team sometime.

Shuz-Great hanging out and good stuff in the tourney.

Fogo-Hopefully i helped you along with the iceclimber match up..Your fogo magic and my melee1 magic combined together and got me 4th at this tourney so i thank you for that.

Xyro-I watched some of your samus matches and i was excited to see how well samus actually is in this game. I really wanted friendlies and it was fun talking with you.

Bwett-Good stuff representing yoshi and Dallas!! Fun friendlies and great times hanging out.

GMo- Good stuff getting out of my pool. Nice meeting you and hopefully we can hang out again sometime.

Mr. 3000-Fun talking with you and great stuff with SONIC in crews. We need to do more friendlies..

Phoenix Alpha-Really have came along ways with lucas. Keep it up and good stuff in the brackets.

Chuck Nasty-Great pokemon trainer period.

Arikado- Nice matches in our pool. You did really well and it was fun hanging out.

Affinity-Great MK... Thanks for the shout out and i wish we had got in a few friendlies.

SARS Pirate-Great matches and very fun hanging out.. You understand alot about how smash is played
and i learned alot just talking with you.

Dugfin-I appreciate your help on trying to get me a ride. It was fun talking with you and you made the tourney flow really well and i had fun hanging out.

This was a very well ran tourney, I made alot of friends and it is fun being back...:)

Xyro77

yea melee. it was fun finaly getting some one on one talking. you seem like a pretty decent guy. go to hobos!

bassem6

Smash Lord
B-wett- Nice yoshi, one of the two people who got me a loss in pools! ggs

UTD Zach- Sweet game and watch, you taught me a valuable lesson about g and w and corneria that I wont soon forget >_<, ggs

Infinity- Nice MK, you also taught me a lesson. Always ban luigis against mk's xD , ggs

Hylian- It was cool meeting you in person and that was a fun friendly set that we played. ggs

Melee1- Cool guy, nice that we finally met. From what I saw you have some SICK offline IC'S. Next time we gotta team up for 2v2 =D

Roy_R- That crew match we had was quite intense! If only I had let loose my fart xD. GG's anyways and nice marth!

Chuck nasty- Cool finally meeting you in person as well, sorry that you had to go early, I ended up coming back for singles due to the traffic jam that was outside because of the football game.

Le thien- Great job organizing the tourney. You made my 1st tourney experience a memorable and enjoyable one! Too bad we didnt get to play. I'll IM you sometime and maybe we can do a friendly set online. Hopefully the lag wont be too bad! (lol at when I randomly asked to be in the OK crew and your like "I dont even know you!" xD)

Sarspirate- Many style points to you for your shenanigans during the crew battle xD. We should also play sometime!

Shade- Nice wolf. You were one of the players that actually made me think in our pool. Cool guy too.

Hope I didnt forget anyone!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Reposting cause I"m a *****.

Coty: Nice seeing you again dude.

College Station: You're seriously some of the coolest OoS kids I've ever met in my life man.
--Wotts: Your ZSS was sick and was fun as hell to watch. Close matches vs Thien man, I seriously thought you could beat him lol
--Light: You gotta stop giving me **** about my directions lol And i gotta get a pack of cloves soon. Congrats on teams man.
--Bear: You're a monster dude. Fun matches vs you, wish I got to play your Pikachu.

Melee1: Yeah, you sort of wrecked . . . I think your ICs are more technical than my Melee Fox actually. Really fun playing with you man.

Hylian: Too cool dude, loved having you around just to tell me more about Brawl stuff

Bwett: You chickened out.

Sethlon: Holy hell you ****. I knew what I was in for before the match even started lol Too good man. PS, I've never taken a stock from you in any game. I got 4 stocked by your Roy, I got 3 stocked by your Falco T_T

KY: Pleasure to play man, oh my God. Absolutely ridiculous **** you pull.

Xyro: Dude, if it wasn't for you, this wouldn't get any attention. We owe you A LOT! Love your Brawl play, but get back to Melee sometime man.

Infinity: You already know what I want to do.

Bass: GET YOUR *** TO NORMAN!

Arikado: First GW I had to play ever. You're too crazy, you gotta teach me what to do lol

Zeton: Cool dude with a cooler Fox. Nice matches man.

Dojo: Best player at that place no doubt, your meta was ridiculous. I'd be upset if they ban him permanently just cause I can't watch you play again.

Mr. 3000: Inspirational man, your mindgames are just . . .

T-REX: Your set with Thien was amazing. Your Snake is the craziest thing I've ever seen, seriously. Teach me!

Roy_R: Man, I was rooting for you lol Too good man, hope you got some rest afterwards.

Houston: Good **** on coming in from the back of a truck.

Kansas in general: Dudes, so sorry I couldn't clear y'all out as well as I wanted. REALLY sorry, hope you kids had fun.

Texas in general: We'll do crew battles again. And next time, you'll see taunting the likes of which you didn't think were possible.

Oklahoma: Y'all already know what I want to say, shizzz

And finally, GET YOUR ***** BACK HERE FOR OH SNAP 5! IT'LL COME BACK, AND WE NEED Y'ALL TO GET OUT THERE TO PLAY US!

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
E-p-I-C tournament!

so what bear? are you trying to say i shouldn't have gotten out of pools?
I'll say it for em, yes. I would also bet $ that anyone who made it outa pools could beat you in a set. Continuously. If you wish to take me up on that offer ask me anytime, any price.

im truly the best samus on earth.
No kidding! You were beating my Falco bad in our MM. We should play again in the future.

I'm still a decent player and I know I should have gotten out of pools, especially sense i have some pretty consistent placings here and at Hobo 11///, and especially sense i went all that way to oklahoma. I just need some cool down venting time
A player who gives up should never place in anything.
Also, playing less than 10% of the tournaments in your area =/= consistent.
Everyone went all the way to oklahoma.
You can choose when to spam/vent/waste people's reading material at any given period of your life. Please exercise those options with other players in mind.

Indeed I couldn't even believe I jumped into a point blank Gordo lol.
Neither did Le Thien! Good stuff 4saken!

:d4bA Shoutouts:

My pool: Super easy. From what I hear, probably the 1st-3rd easiest pool there. Excellently seeded, only had one dallas member with me and 3 total TX players (who seemed to be scattered very evenly).

Dojo: get in my bracket! I don't know how you or Santi get so good despite your local area. You got that hylian complex. Being super good around nobody.

Roy R: Playing your marth is similar to ro-sham-bo. Just waiting for the other player to pull the trigger. Your spacing and move commitment is solid. I've never seen a good marth who appears to never use dancing blade. I'm stuck on my computer just trying to analyze your game and point out flaws. Impeccable marth on so many levels.

Le Thien: Good ish! A good and strong natured competitor and person in all aspects. If the world would reflect on your nature; communities all over would rejoice as we have in the smash community. My poor expressions using the english language shame me to type any more. I truly hope to spend way more time with you in the near future.

melee1: Winning hard-counters since march 2008. Not even homeless-johns can stop this guy.

Sethlon: Watching your Falco makes me decide on doing one of two things. 1-Quit falco, your reverse b-sticking double lazer and shdl > u.tilt > options makes me wanna quit. How can you risk phantasm illusioning off the stage sooo often in clutch matches. Super balls are needed to pull off such moves. 2-Keep playing falco and step up my game. Obviously the harder path to take and will probably be my way. I'm always learning something new from your falco. Truly inspiring player. I thank you,

Foursaken: Staying solid as usual!

Hylian: Teach me your ways of staying alive to ~160% in teams. I'm super impressed on your performance after every tournament. How do you play so well with such limited exposure?

Santi: Your shield...I has it :bee:! <3 you and cannot wait to see you guys again.

Ky: Good stuff wrecking me in singles. You beat me 2/0 with style and superior knowledge/mindgames. I learned a very valuable lesson playing against you. Play very patient when your opponent knows the matchup in and out. My MK had nothing on your Pit. Game after game, I'm becoming more and more pro-MK instead of anti-mk thanks to players like you.

Royal Nynja: I called you NinjaLink sooo many times that day. After our close games, I felt so much better about the Diddy Kong matchup. Super chill guy, I hope we see each other again.

Kown: No problem with the tips. People in their communities should teach one another how to beat them and take advantages of their strengths and weaknesses. By doing so, your overall tournament success will force you to be a better player or succumb to a lower placing. I see lots of potential in your game and hope you the best in future tournaments.

Domo: Teach me the way of using tornado in MK dittos! Playing your MK taught me how to use that thing even better than before. But seriously, pm me sometime and teach me when it's safe to use it the way you do.

Xyro: Best samus alive. Gets old hearing it, but the truth is the truth.

Mr.3k/Trex: Glad to see you guys again. Keep us informed on ya'lls latest anime-convention followings. Several of us would love to accompany you in the future. We never have enough time to discuss/play smash.

Players I forgot/too lazy to type: too bad. Your butt...I pee'd

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Le_Thien: You did an outstanding job of hosting this tourney. Plain and simple.
Good games in pools, and thanks for the Diddy Kong tips. Also, please thank your
brother for giving his bracket spot to me. For those who don't know I ended 6th in
my pool (but maybe didn't report my last match?) but didn't get put into bracket.

Angel: Way to go wrecking our pools! Watching you go in first and beast like you did really kept me motivated throughout pools. Fun car rides, too.

ChaosTheory: glad I finally got to play you in some games. Thanks for showing me
PKT Ledge canceling w/ the Lucas. Definitely going to see what I can make of that.
Keep repping the Lucas!

Players in my pool: I had fun. GGs to all of you.

Beah: First set we've played, and it was **** good stuff. Can't wait to hang out w/ you guys at College Station again!
Beah? Beah? BEAH!?!?

Zeton: First tournament experience against Fox, and boy is he a quick one! Nice to meet you, officially. Thanks for giving me a taste of Fox. I'm going to have to learn a lot more than just the matchup if I want to stand a chance next time.

Foursaken: You seem to be improving all the time. I've gotta keep up! I wanna eat, man!! I hope to improve my game a ton before next time so I'm not leaving you to
pick up the slack in teams, XD.

DallasPhat: I fought 3 Marths in pools, and won my games against them. They all knew how to infinite release, and they all did it at various points. If it weren't for you, I'd be lost. Maybe one day my poor Lucas won't have to fear really good Marths.... >_>

Dallas Players: Thanks for the support that you guys always give me.
We're from the land of the killers, MIRITE?!?

Denton carpool (Angel, Honky, Khaos, Dizzi, Waka, and Kado on the way back): had fun riding w/ you guys. Come and play Dallas more often. We'd be glad to have you.
Thanks to Kado for driving all of us, and then me, back home. <3 Kado.

If I forgot you, it was out of hatred and disgust, and not because I forgot.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
dojo u lucky my boi flip didnt go. he would have ****ed yo **** up for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea i said it put money on it if u dont like it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Awesome tourny just a little challenging playing tournament matches in such late hours but i had a lot of fun and learned a lot. GGs to all i played!

very nice job Le THieN as a tourny host and handling such a big tournament with a huge game on campus as well, smart thinking solving the parking problem for us.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
like $20, i've always wanted to place a side bet on a match :)

hobo 13 i guess lol

EDIT:

Shoutouts-

Dugfinn: Will you marry me?

lol Texas is top tier, <3 you all!

Especially, Dojo, santi, roy, hanson, furbs, domo, ky, cameron (**** you lol), billy, Utd zac, karmacide, affinity, 3000, and t-rex!

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
this was an awesome tournament. Personally i have a lot to do... many didnt even remember me lol maybe i wasnt enough of a threat.. gotta change that.

Dojo: ..... reverse 3 stock :urg: u deserved it but i still feel the burn lol more friendlies to come and u say u didnt sandbag me but it felt like it so next time ima try to come and give u a real challenge. this ks mk has some work to do...

Fogo: F-smash for the win... and i didnt believe it was possible but your tech chasing got better. keep it up look forward to seein u at the next tournament.

melee1: BEAST IC! 26-0 is ridiculous in pool especially with the comp u had. awesome job

d4ba: got off on the wrong foot in teams but its watever good job on me in brackets made me look like a noob. lol

infinity: thanx for that lil trick i will be using it. and 5 a.m is not the best time for hardcore matches lol so lets try that a little earlier next time

sethlon: u and hylian wrecked us in teams and gave a great show in crews.. u truly are an all around beast huh lol

santi: always a pleasure watchin that toon nasty maybe next time we can get in some friendlies

xyro and dugfin (sry if i spelled that wrong): NECESSARY IF U WANT YOUR TOURNAMENT TO BE AWESOME LOL

Hylian: gg's and u are truly an awesome g&w.

Wotts: beast zss u got way better 2-0 on me like it was easy. maybe for u it was but im comin back for ya lol gg's guy

bwett: i got lucky in our match and i know it. sakurai hated on u somethin vicious in that last match. i hope next time we will get in some friendlies so i can win without luck .

Hanson: The tournament was tight man thanx. Your diddy is awesome and i really enjoyed watching your matches.

if i forgot u let me know

GMo

Smash Apprentice
Real quick shouts since I'm taking a short break from a paper:

Hanson/THeiN: Great job on 3rd, you ripped up some really good players back-to-back in an impressive manner, makes me feel better about how you 2-stock me regularly in friendlies. Probably some of the sickest matches I saw at the whole tourney (especially the one with T-Rex). I've never seen you play so well; you must take it easy on me haha.

Melee1: Was nice meeting you man. I knew you had a sick Ice Climbers beforehand, but I never have been beaten so bad, ever. I didn't know what to do - I might have to try some lame tactics with a different character if I ever play an IC player of that caliber again - my Falco's laser/phantasm spam didn't work. Luckily there isn't many (if any) IC mains in OK. Nice work running the pool and thanks for making sure I advanced - I didn't tell anyone like a dummy.

KY: Your Pit stomped me in pools, I lacked a lot of matchup exp there and I think it showed. No doubt you out played me in both endeavors. Good job on 9th.

Clel/Clo: Your Marth out-spaced the crap out of my DK the first round. And the second round I ran into some bad luck with the instadeath dragonflies on Japes (even without those I think you had me). Good Marth.

Khaoz (sp?): Probably some of the most even matches I've had. I think we were probably about identical on skill-level, shame you didn't make it out of brackets. If we're ever at another tourney together we gotta do some friendlies. Both rounds went to last stock 100+%

Kado: Your G-dub was good. Luckily I had your kryptonite and split 1-1 with you in pools. If you're around again let's do some friendlies, your tech chasing with the DAC up smash was painful.

Bear (I guess they call you Beah? haha): Your pika murdered my DK. Dk v Marth was really close though. I was disappointed I didn't win that one, the spike at the end was nice. Oh yeah, and sweet hat dude.

Supergamer (think that's the name): Good tie-breaker fight with your Lucario to see who made it into pools. The CP on Luigi's Mansion was a smart play (I think you lived until like...230 or something on your last stock) and it costed me a round. Sorry only one of us could have made it into pools. You could have at least shaken my hand afterwards, though.

Gravy: Man I was disappointed walking away with a 2-0 defeat from a Wolf when I play Falco. You played hella smart and deserved the win. Anytime I went for the grab (often) you punished me accordingly. Good fights. We should do a friendly rematch though if you're ever in town again.

I may update the rest later.

Had a good time guys, nice job putting this all together. When is OHSNAP v5.0? Haha.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Awesome tournament. The Texas vs. Oklahoma crew battle was great, and Sethlon taking off ten stocks was just disgusting. Shoutouts...

Thien: Amazing tourney. Time was obviously a factor, but even though the thing took forever, it was a ton of fun. Congrats on getting third. See you next time you're down here.

KY: Hell of a way for us to kick off pool play with that close 1-1 split. Way to take that number two seed away from me, you ****er. ;) Congrats on your high placing.

GMo: ****in' DK man, I don't know what it is about him. Good split and good games. Looking forward to playing you again in the future.

melee1: Good seeing you again and catching up with you. Great set in pools, too. Looking forward to more games with you in the future.

SARS Pirate: Great matches with you in pools. You're brutal with Snake's dair. We'll have to play again in the future, you're fun as hell to play against, and you were too good in the crew battle.

Bear: Great matches is pools, both came down to the wire. You're still a ***** for not doing the Falcon ditto with me. :p

Zeton: Good seeing you again and good doubles set. We'll have to get some friendlies in next time.

Wotts: Good seeing you again. Talking WoW with you in between huge gaps of playing helped me stay awake. :p

Dojo: Good seeing you again and hanging out at DPhat's. Congrats on your victory, you deserved it.

Santi: Throw more ****. Nice hanging with you at DPhat's and watching you and Dojo wreck doubles.

Bass: Good set in the brackets, you've got a great Wario. Sorry you were having c-stick problems towards the end of that first game.

Steeler: Great PT, but we both made some pretty sloppy mistakes that second game. Unfortunately my sloppy play continued in the final round and you took advantage of it. Good games regardless, you deserved to move on.

Denton Crew: Thanks for letting me head out with you guys, and it turned out to be a good thing. You owe me your lives for me knowing how to drive stick. :p

Khaoz: Thanks for teaming up with me on such short notice. Didn't do too bad together, either. Good matches in pools, too. See you around in the future.

Fogo: The beam is enormous, there is no escaping!

Brice: Still can't believe you came back on me with Olimar in pool play. Good matches, and way to earn the split.

Team Meta Gear Solid: I knew what you guys were doing the moment you KO'd Khaoz. ****in' port priority. ;) Good matches guys.

Probably a ton of people I'm forgetting, but I'm about to crash.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Random side note. Never accept coin flipping as a substitution for Rock-Paper-Scissors against T-Rex. He ALWAYS wins!

Oh Snap 4
My record of winning RPS or coin-flips: 0 - 8

Pipes

Smash Rookie
Well how about that tournament...I go all the way to Oklahoma and don't remember anything. I got real **** tired and everything is a blur.
Everyone I hung out with at the tourney, 3000, T-rex, Santi, anyone else, It was fun. More friendlies next time.
Im just doing shout-outs to those from Houston anyways lol/

Furbs: You're too cool a guy, message me when you get those pics up.

RoyR: Dude I love you. You just kept making me bust out laughing the entire time. Whenever I woke up in the morning and you came in and just said "I didn't sleep." With a smile on your face that was too cool.

Kown/Trash: No shout out for me? ****!

Nefarious: Was fun hanging out with you. Hope to see you at more tourneys.

Xyro: Thanks for the ride, and for every ride you've given me so far. I appreciate it greatly. I wouldn't be part of the smash scene without you. Next time though, I have shotgun. I can't ride in the back of that truck again. That was one tournament too many to freeze my *** off.

Top Bottom