• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norman, OK - OH SNAP! v4.0 Results

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Well at least TL is your worst matchup so you have an excuse. I lost to Foursaken. D3 is supposed to be the one matchup in top tier that Pit is GOOD against. Wth?? I'm never taking D3 to Norfair again

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
They do except nobody wants to send them out cause they're dumb.

EVERYONE SPAM THIS ACCOUNT:

Hazygoose

TELL HIM TO UPLOAD THEM!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously we need those crew matches up >_>. They were like FC big.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I asked Alex about the crew video, he said he left his camera in OK but will upload them when he gets back later this month. More anticipation will make it better.

Anyway, I guess now is as good a time as any to do my shout-outs:

Le THieN: Dude, amazing tournament, you've truly made OK Smash history by hosting this event and have really given us tournament credibility. Also, amazing job getting third, you've really helped put us on the map.

South_Paw: It was really cool seeing you around again, you make a great supporter for people when they're playing matches. You need to come to OK more often.

Hazygoose: Also really cool seeing you again, good stuff running sign-up, we need to hang when you get back again.

Po Pimpus: Omg, best teammate ever. Seriously, we wrecked in teams. You pulled out some bomb-*** shoryukens, leading us to reign supreme in Oklahoma placements. Must team again.

KOS-MOS: Good job making 13th, especially with the characters you played. This was a really competitive tournament.

TypEx (Max Power!!!): Metaknightmetaknightmetaknight. Sorry about that gay tornado spamming I had to do :(

Sars_Pirate: Good **** in crews, that was like the best thing ever, lol.

ChuckNasty: Ah man, I could have bought you an energy drink with my overabundance of meal points if I had known you were that tired. I think you would have done pretty well.

Vegafuse: What the ****? O_o

Andy: Nooooooo.

Scud: You've gotten really good at Melee, dude, keep it up.

Kpeezy: Sorry I was so off my game in our friendlies, lol.

Babac: Nice seeing you around again, lol. Peer pressure ftw.

GMo, Dam: Nice seeing you guys there.

Shade: Come OHSNAP5, you're going to be wrecking the hell out of Meta Knights.

TGM: Nice seeing you again, good matches in pools, good work running my pool but next time it'd be better if you just filled out each square with the results instead of making tally marks, lol.

Fogo, Bwett: Nice seeing you all again, too bad we didn't get to play.

Royr: Nice seeing you again, great Melee matches, nice Brawl matches. Good job getting second.

Domo: Sorry I was such a ***** in our matches lol.

Infinity: Kefka. I'll be sure to give you more of a challenge next time we play ;)

DallasPhat: Nice playing, but you didn't show up at the Dallas Melee tournament :o

Dojo: Congratulations on winning the tournament.

DugFinn: Thanks for helping run the tournament.

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone. I hope to see all of you and more at OHSNAP5.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah...kinda left my camera home and went back to school :\ i apologize
the good news is i have a flight from CT to OK tomorrow.
which means...CREW BATTLES UP ON THURSDAY!
get pumped...again...or something.

Santi

Smash Lord
Oh
My
Freakin
Nuts

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom