• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norman, OK - OH SNAP! v4.0 Results

Dojo

Smash Champion
Random side note. Never accept coin flipping as a substitution for Rock-Paper-Scissors against T-Rex. He ALWAYS wins!

Oh Snap 4
My record of winning RPS or coin-flips: 0 - 8

Lol fail. I beat him on the coin flip. :)

Internetz is finally up for a while. No telling how long it'll last... >.> I'll do shoutouts eventually.This tourney was too amazing. <3 Thien

OK SHOUTOUT TIME :D

Roy - Dude you truly are amazing. You looked so **** exhausted and you fought through it and got all that way. I was watching you when you played Thien and you're eyes were so dang redddd. Our matches were close as hell too. You started getting the hang of it after all those friendlies man. Keep it up. <3

Thien - You sir are the sexiest man alive. Yes homo. :p Dude your Diddy is sicknasty. And this tourney.... funnest time I've had at one so far. No lie. It was freakishly long and I was passing out but it was the ****tt. I had a blast and you know we're supporters of OhSnap 5. :)

Melee1 - You're back on your game man. Keep working that MK/IC matchup. I'm sure with time you'll get it very close to even if you want it that bad.

Sethlon - Dude... I'm so sorry. You totally outplayed me that 3rd match. I've never felt so bad beating anybody. That was so **** gay dude. And I'm so sorry that happened like that. Mad props on your performance though. You are starting to get that MK matchup down. You are doing much better. 10 stock in crews wtf?!?! :D You are an amazing player and an awesome friend man. Can't wait to see you again.

Foursaken - Dude your game has stepped up big time. You are a beast. I'm gonna practice Peach now and **** your **** up. Peach/D3 MM next time I come back. <3

Hylian - We never played. :\ Whats up with that?! Oh yeah doubles. Haha we made ya'll quit on FD within 10 seconds. XD We'll chill again next time. See you soon bro.

T-Rex - OMG you almost had me on Battlefield I thought I was done for. Good matches man. I hadn't played you at all since Final Smash 3 in April. Good *** snake. Keep it up.

Santi - Dude... as a team, we can overcome anything. We're ****ing unstoppable when we're on our A-Game. Don't give up on your TL. I know its hard but you're so **** beastly dude. You're gonna breakthrough eventually. Lets kick some more *** next tourney bro.

Broken Arrow ftw.

Ky - We didn't play.. I wanted to too. Never got to it though. **** maybe next time. Your Pit is sicknasty man.

D4ba - Thought you were gonna win singles? XD It was fun hanging out man. You get better everytime I see you.

Infi - Got you back for Centex ****er. :laugh: I'll get you that post though. You're MK is nasty. Fun hanging again man.

UTD Zac - Triple 9 is too broken. :( Haha fun hanging man. Hope to do it again soon.

Jeff!!!!! - Good **** beating Roy in pools. Even if it was Falcon one match. Your ZSS has gotten so good overtime. Keep playing. Stay away from WoW, it'll consume you.

Kown - You're starting to get better man. Keep going. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do it.

Dskinny - BOOBIES!!!! Hahahaha. Santi won't stop saying that now. This weekend was a blast man. Thanks for the housing and the ride. Stop smoking in the car though **** it. I'll kill you. Thanks for everything. I <3 you. :)

Domo - You're MK is getting nasty dude. I wasn't sandbagging that 2nd match though I swear. XD I'm glad you have the ambition to keep getting better man. I wish everybody had that. This community would be so much more fun.

Karmacide - Good **** in pools man. You have an awesome snake. We'll have to play more next time around.

Light - Light shut up. :) We didn't hang out at all really. I blame you. *******. <3

Shuz - Shuuuuuz!!!! **** you spiking everyone in teams. I'll murder you. XD Haha it was fun hanging at dphats man.

FogoooOoOoO - Dude this weekend was the ****. It's never a dull moment hanging out with you bro. Team Dojo Magic ****wrecks anyone and everyone. All day everyday. XD

Xyro - You are trash. <3

Billlyyy Wetttttt!! - You and Eric are so ****ing awesome. I love you guys. You make Dallas as fun as it is. To this day I'm still amazed with you. How the **** do you wreck with Yoshi?!

BEAH! - Thanks for my bag bro. We didn't chill this time around. Gayyy. :\ Next time fo sho. And don't think I didn't see you ****wrecking in pools. 3 stock with like 30 percent. BEAH!! XD

Mr. 3000 - Dude you're Sonic is nasty. Keep that **** up, you're amazing.

Phoenix Alpha - "It suddenly smells like Dojo in here!" Haha **** you. XD Fun times man. <3

The ones I missed - This tourney was so amazing and I was glad to play with everyone. I had a blast and can't wait to see you guys again.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
1. Dojo - It was great hanging out with you and the rest of San Angelo. You guys are cool as hell, and friendlies plus our MM's were super fun. I learned alot and got some much needed MK/Peach practice. Sorry about throwing so many Gordos. :laugh: /loveyounohomo

2. Roy_R - Nice to finally meet the best Marth in TX! Landing a kill move on you is super hard, you lived to about 130+ each match; your super pro. I'll get you next time, hopefully. :)

3. Le THieN - Major props for throwing such an awesome tournament, and housing the entirety of Dallas. Your Diddy Kong is too good. I really want to get in some serious sets next time I see you, those bananas of yours ****ed up my D3 real good.

4. Melee1 - We came so far! Ugh, sorry to let you down, I promise I'll do better next time. Good job going 26-0 in the pools and putting up a **** good fight throughout the tournament. Friendlies at Dphat's at 5:00 in the morning was too fun.

" **** it, why can't I spike that fat thing? "

5. Sethlon - Pools matches were pretty intense; I now understand why you have the best Falco in Texas. So many lasers, so many phantasms, so many grabs. You two stocked me the very first time I met you at Hylian's house, and your still two stocking me. Some day man, some day. On a lighter note, lets get a serious set next time. ;)

6. Hylian - Surprise 5th place ftw. My D3's game has stepped up big time since New Braunfels. Shame I didn't get to play in tournament or friendlies. We should play some sets next time.

7. Santi - If I knew Diana, I'd tell her you were gay for a 275 lb. Asian as well. Good ****, Dojo. Haha, but seriously, your cool as hell man. Friendlies at Dphat's were awesome, especially when everyone got pissed at each other and we did that epic set. Rainbow cruise is too good. 2 stocks in under a minute?! **** yeah. But **** Dphat for taking the spare I had. On a side note your taste in music is also pro.

**** runnin', I'm gunnin'.

8. KY - Dude, you seem like one of those guys that would just be fun to hang out with outside of smash. I would totally let you be my wingman if we ever hit up the club. Lol, good stuff in tournament; your Pit is mean as ****.

9. D4ba - You and Dphats commentary on Norfair was hilarious. I would like to thank you for inspiring me in the beginning to step up my game. Your one of the reasons I decided to get better.

10. Royal Nynja - I'm so sorry for being a fruit on Norfair (Why does everyone take me here? I love this stage). One DK combo and you would have won. I do hate it when matches are decided on time, so lets get some friendlies together next time we meet. And stop spiking me **** it.

11. Dallas Phat - SCOOP, HAGEN DAS! Funniest smasher I've ever met, hands down. And thanks so much for the ride back, housing, and rice I sometimes eat.

" If Forsaken could, he'd dip his ***** in the lava of Norfair. " <-- So true.

12. Shuz - Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz.

13. Fogo - D3 dittos at Dphat's house were fun. Good job reppin' D3 at OK.

14. Bwett - **** you. You did not **** me up. **** Pictochat did! GG's bro, I'm just playing. We never did get those singles matches in at Dphats. :(

15. Angel - Great job wrecking pools and representing Dallas. Your game has definitely stepped it up a lot sine we initially met. Keep it up.

16. Waka - Your R.O.B is going to be beastly if you keep with him man. DO NOT GIVE HIM UP, please. Dallas needs an Overswarm.

17. Alpha - Bro, I should be the one apologizing to you. If anything, I lost my cool during doubles and cost us big. I was not on my A - game at all, and apologize to Alpha Fourskin. Next time, we're are going to win doubles and we will eat with the money of the losers, and drink their tears of sorrow with our feast.

18. Chuck Nasty - Such a beastly PT! Pools were super fun, I really want to play some more matches against you.

To everyone else, GGs.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Shoutouts from the Master of Ceremonies!

So as some of you might know, OH SNAP! v4.0 was my second time to run a tournament, and my first endeavor to run a major, full-scale regional event. I've always wanted to host something on this magnitude, even back during my Melee days at the beginning of my college years. Even though it's taken me almost four years to finally get around to fulfilling one of my longtime goals, the timing of it all couldn't have been more impeccable: I finally had all the resources and had built up enough of a reputable brand across state lines in order to attract some of the heaviest hitters from a handful of the most competitive states in this part of the country.

For all of the timing kinks and flaws and outright brick walls we ran into during the course and execution of the event, I had an absolute blast running this event. There were so many things that threatened to ruin my day, like staying up and playing matches with Hylian and Roy_R all night before the tournament (my fault), or having to spend three hours shuttling players from my apartment to the venue (totally not my fault). That said, all of my worries temporarily evaporated as soon as I walked into the Heritage and Weitzenhoffer Rooms: I saw 112 players who all came from God knows where in order to participate in a video game tournament in the middle of Oklahoma. I was pretty overwhelmed at the sight and the realization of this.

Thank you all – especially you diligent out-of-staters – for making this experience both memorable and completely worth my time. I hope to improve the entire experience in future endeavors, and I hope you guys can be bothered to come back for more.

Onward:

Mr. 3000
You, sir, were a complete beast in the draft crew battles we had at my place that first night. Your spacing and mind games against Sethlon that first match were pretty jaw-dropping, and I was disappointed to see the chain-throw derail you from victory on that last stock. Your Sonic, conversely, was both annoying and slightly frightening. =/ I have no experience in that match-up, and I really had absolutely no ****ing clue what was going on with your Spin Dash 90% of the time. Thanks for keeping me on my toes, pushing me to be a better-rounded player and giving me potentially another headache to worry about. =)

T-Rex
Hooooly hell. It goes without saying that I think we had, hands down, possibly the most legendary set during the entire course of OH SNAP!; it definitely holds a place in my mind as the most memorable set that I have ever had the pleasure of partaking with anyone in tournament. You have an exceedingly creative approach to fundamental play, and your item micromanagement really gave me a run for my money. I've never had to fight so hard for stage control in my life. Both you and your brother are amazing players, and the sets I shared with the both of you really could have gone either way. Keep up the twisted, poetic sense of humor you both share, and I hope you both never shave those truly villainous mustaches. TOO ****ING GOOOOOOOOD!

Wotts
Dude, I've never even heard of you before, and I was blown away that you ended up demonstrating to me that you were at least as good as KOS-MOS' ZSS. You really kept me on the edge of my seat during draft crew battles, and I swear I could have had a heart attack against you during bracket play. It's dark horse players like you who will be the main impetus in forcing the SBR to amend a flawed first draft of the Brawl Tier List, so I hope you keep on getting better for everyone else's sake. =) I look forward to playing you again in the future.

Affinity
Thanks for organizing your posse and bringing them to my first major tournament. It means a lot to me that you guys were so aggressive about making an appearance, and I hope to return the favor in the near future. Glad we got to play some matches in tournament too!

Ky
I'm still waiting for my rematch!

Bad News Bear
We didn't get to talk too much, but I thought you were one of the chillest, most mild-mannered Smashers I met all weekend. It was a pleasure! Learn that Diddy match-up. =)

Furbs
Thanks for taking the time to work everything out with me. I guarantee all parties will be pleased in the future. =)

Foursaken
You've made a lot of important strides in your game since we last played. Honestly, I was shocked and impressed that you placed so high at this tournament. Don't worry about apologizing for counter-picking with Meta Knight; that happens to me at least a few times in a plenty of tournaments, so it's really not that big of a deal these days. =) Keep on reppin' hard, kid.

Light
Lucario damage stackers are too good. =) I really appreciate you helping me shuttle people and setups around town for two hours. We wouldn't have been able to get to bed as soon as we did without your good will. I heard you performed relatively well in brackets too, so I hope we can get in some proper matches sometime soon.

Sei
Bro! Great job reppin' for Denton by being one of the only kids in your crew to make it past pools. Sorry we didn't get to finish our friendly, but we'll have plenty of time for that over Thanksgiving break, hopefully. Good job at being thoughtful and giving up your bracket spot over to Phoenix Alpha too. =) He appreciates it!

SARS Pirate
Dayum, son! You killed in draft crew battles, pools, brackets, and the state crew battle. Who the hell are you?

KOS-MOS
Promise me you'll never have an identity crisis ever again! Welcome back to the Heavy Hitters Club, brother. =)

Nynja
We need to get together and talk shop soon. Upon further review, it's very obvious that there is a ****-ton that we can learn from our respective strengths and weaknesses. We can easily take this banana **** to a new level of irritation. =) Glad to have you around to help reinforce our reputations as dominant Diddy players. Hopefully, after we demolish our competition, we can head down to the local sushi restaurant, shoot some sake, and bomb some Irish car bombs. Holla back atcha boy!

Sethlon
We really ought to play more than two friendlies per tournament. There's a lot about the Falco match-up I would love to learn from a technical vantage point, but I guess I should be happy that you're only six hours away. Hopefully I can get together with you Houston kids soon independent from a tournament gathering and just log in hours worth of friendlies with you guys someday soon. Congratulations on your **** performance in crews. =) Win or lose, you're one of the most patient and even-keeled players I've ever had the opportunity to meet, and it's appreciated, sir.

Roy_R
You and Santi were pretty much the only other big names at HOBO 11 that I never got a chance to play. When I found out you had confirmed to come to OH SNAP!, I was pretty excited to finally get that chance, but looking back on it, I think I got more than I bargained for. Sure, it was great beating you for a few matches here and there, but I was in no way prepared for the permanent psychological damage that would ensue as I proceeded to stay up all night and get my **** wrecked. If I had known I was going to have an inkling of a chance to compete in the Grand Finals of my own tournament, I would have never played you. =) Your spacing and mind games are ridiculous and mind-blowing, and they are both aspects of my game I can only hope to get anywhere near your level of proficiency. And just when I thought I had nothing to worry about now that I have the Meta Knight match-up down pat! Thanks again for all those much-needed friendlies; you've shown me all the holes in my game that I need to close up, and I look forward to making these adjustments. See ya at the next HOBO, hopefully.

Santi
You totally owned me in friendlies. Glad to know how lopsided that match-up is at the moment. I'll be sure to innovate a way to deliver nothing but pure ***-beat to Toon Link here in the near future. =) I'm really happy I finally got to play one of the best TLs in the nation. You're going to go very far with the game if you decide to stick with it.

Dojo
I don't think it's a well-kept secret that a lot of people had you or Roy_R pegged to take home the gold (including myself), and that's precisely what happened. Congratulations on the stellar first place finish; I was hoping to sneak into the Grand Finals, but I pretty much knew my path to glory was effectively over when I found out I had to go through Roy. =) Soon, though! I'll finally crush you in tournament, and Diddy will become the new Meta Knight. =) Hope you San Angelo kids keep rapin'.

d4bA
Mr. Counter-Pick! You, sir, are arguably the most methodical player in the entire region. In many ways, I've experienced an explosion of enlightenment in these last two months than any other period since I've started playing Brawl, and talking shop with you and Hylian has really opened my eyes to the long-term value of thinking. With the character I use, I'm usually able to dispatch a majority of my opponents just by overwhelming them; but that certainly isn't the case when I run into people who are not only more technically adept than I am, but are also smarter than me in a variety of ways. Fortunately, I've adapted some of your advice from the last time we played, and I managed to walk away from our set with a slim margin of victory. Thanks for taking the time to teach me how effective deliberate decision-making mid-match can be. Dallas as a whole has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to it. Above that, thanks for being generally just a cool, affable guy that everyone can shoot the **** with.

Melee1
All-New! All-Different! I didn't get too great of a handle the first time we faced off in tournament during the summer in July, but I can tell that you've made a complete 180-degree turnaround as far as your competitive posture goes, as well as your general outlook on life. You are an infinitely more sociable and likable person all around this time, and this has allowed you to do the unthinkable: just when I thought you couldn't get any better at the game, you got better. Both of our sets in Winner's and Loser's Brackets featured a lot of mind game acrobatics (definitely much more than I cared for since I'm generally not acclimated with facing off against insanely smart opponents), but it is very encouraging and stimulating to my growth as a competitor. Thanks for the rousing sets, and hopefully I'll see you and the rest of the Dallas crew bumming around town soon!

South Paw & Hazygoose
Even though I'm 1,000 times better at Brawl than I ever was at Melee, I still love the game. =) It may never become a cup of tea for either of you, but thank you both for supporting the rest of the community's endeavor to run with this new, unbalanced, broken but yet still fun iteration in the series. You guys were very instrumental in helping me get this tournament off the ground. I appreciate you sticking it out with Oklahoma, gentlemen. And mark my words: there will be Melee at OH SNAP! v5.0. =)

Hylian
Duuuuuude! So this is what being in the Cool Kids Club is like, huh? =) I never really put too much stock into playing this competitively, but you've really been a positive influence in pushing me in this direction. I've accomplished so much in a matter of a handful of months, and you've always been in the background giving me pro-tips on everything that I ever asked you about. It's always a rarity for me to run into players who are both simultaneously talented and a genuine pleasure to hang out with. Lookin' forward to trading match victories with you again soon, buddy.

DugFinn & TGM
My biggest thank yous to my biggest fans and the people who were arguably most critical to the success of OH SNAP!. I really didn't even have the idea to host an OH SNAP! until you offhandedly suggested that I do so back in August. You've been an amazing PR liaison in Texas, and you've done your fair share of heavy lifting making sure all of the most premiere players in Texas made it up to Oklahoma for the event. DugFinn, I didn't really learn about your attendance until pretty late in the game, but I'm so hella glad that you were around. You definitely demonstrate a valuable quality of presence as a tournament organizer, and you, Allan, Alex and Coty managed to pull my *** out of the fire on more than one occasion. As soon as I find some sponsorship for the next tournament, I would be interested in formally outsourcing services from all you guys (probably in the form of Fourth Meal from Taco Bell), just so that you all are properly compensated from the ridiculous amount of work you put into this with me. Thank you all again.

Seriously, everyone this was amazing. Thank you for an amazing and *****in' time!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Those were like the best shoutouts ever.

Why do you always have to 1-up everyone Hanson? LOL.

Oh, and I owe you around $10 :). I forgot to remind Joey and his brother to pay you back for the food. Next time lunch is on me :).

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I know... I'm impressed someone bothered to display their college education when doing shout-outs. I generally write like a trisomy 21-afflicted 3 year old when on the internet.

@whoever said BEAH! is mild mannered.... you've never seen him partner with me in RC doubles </3

@Santojo - DMG and I are gunning for you next time >: )

Santi

Smash Lord
1000th POST! EPIC!SHOUTOUTS! =)

SMASH LORD =)

Dojo- You are the greatest teamate in the world. You **** too hard and it's an honor to play you everyday =) Except today, I was tired. Tired johns.

Roy_R- - You ***** me harder this touney, and you were half asleep. Your too good.

Le THieN - I love you!!! You are THE MAN. The tourney was beautiful. Your swole. Friendlies and crew matches were fun. I'm sad I can't find the words to express my extreme gratitude. Marry me? #1 inmy <3

Melee1 - Dude, it's great to have you back again. Friendlies were fun and ofcourse just hanging out. Teams was legit too. Keep it up man.

Sethlon- I'M SO GLAD I'M IN YOUR CREW :D Hehe. Oh, and please stay away from my bracket. plzandthankyou =) Double arrow off the ledge ftw =) You're too too too too amazing.

Foursaken - Whatever you had for breakfast the morning of the tourney, give me some =) Your got **** mode fast. Your D3 is very impressive. And you will not tell Diana ever about my love for Dskinny.

Hylian OMG HYLIAN! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WITH THAT SWEATER?!?!?!?! Balls of steel. I'm so glad you were not attacked by a mob and killed. Your haircut is smexxy. Your G&W is smexxier. And Hylian cam is too good.

T-Rex - You shouldn't of ate that cheese lol :) Good stuff man. I've never played you in singles and I thank the lord for that :D

Santi - It's obvious your TL can't do sh*t without your goggles.

Ky - I did not want to play you in singles or teams young man. Your Pit is scarrrry good.

D4ba - This tourney I actually got to hang out with you outside the tourney environment and it was awesome. Your a chill dude, and your poker game is solid. I'm just lucky :D Please don't make me shake in my shield anymore.

Infinity- Teach me how to beat Sethlon. PM me asap =) Teams was fun/nerve racking/scary/epic/amazing.

UTD Zac UTD ZAC I'M THROWING STUFF =) Haha, omg teams was maddddd fun. CF+Zelda= Spaghettios=Too good. It was bada$$ hanging out with you.

Wotts I'm so confused how you could play WoW so much, and then come and **** HARD with your ZSS. You should of been exhausted x 10.

Kown Man, your getting that TL matchup downnn. Friendlies were fun and we should def. keep playing some every tourney. Good Sh*t this weekend. Keep it up.

DallasPhat- Boobayyyyyyyyyssss =) Hahaha. ily boo. Sorry for ****** your butt with a 3liter soda bottle =) Thank you soo much for housing and transportation. Keep working that Marth, it's getting there. You tip like you fart.... it's natural, happens when you least expect it... and it's sick nasty =)

Domo - Thank you for not being in my single or doubles bracket. We need to play some friendlies next time.

Light I got you sick =) hehe. I'm disgusted that you picked up MK but I understand. I'm doing it too :D
jk
Good stuff in singles and teams man. Thanks for the sunday morning, your a lifesaver...all 5 flavors.

Shuz Crews was for you =) Haha don't hurt Ice, I do hate playing against Kirby

Fogo - Your back popping skills are second in this world behind Jesus. I am forever in your debt.

Xyro- You're also THE MAN! good games in pools. Were the games recorded right? Your Samus is the best in the Milky Way. Your trash talk is easily top tier. Your a godsend to the smash community.

Clel -I played gay against your Marth :/ sorrrryy. Good games though.

Bwett-We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Bad News Bear BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH BEAH
:)

Mr. 3000- Your are a motivation/ inspiration. Rep Sonic 4 life. You're tooo good. You did your thing in crews =) Good $hit

Phoenix Alpha- PWNED NOOB =) hahaha. I heard you had an amazing epic comeback 6 game win streak. True or false? Either or, your the $hit.

Arikado - Luckkkyyyyyy. You got to have a 4 ton TV on your Pen15 for threee hours :D

Affinity TL counters MK =) Good games in pools

SARS Pirate - HOW THE #(^% DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!??! NO HANDS?!??!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:
DallasPhat: I fought 3 Marths in pools, and won my games against them. They all knew how to infinite release, and they all did it at various points. If it weren't for you, I'd be lost. Maybe one day my poor Lucas won't have to fear really good Marths.... >_>
Hey, hey, I didn't infinite you. We even talked about it... next time I won't be nice. :mad:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
CREW BATTLE VIDEOS!?!?!??!?!

WHERE !??!?!?!?!

ahhh
Your new avatar is confusing the **** out of me. Change it back! XD.

Also, I really want those crew battle videos to be up >_>.

Santi

Smash Lord
teheheh keke
=)
Teh mindgamezzz

I'll change it later. Mew is cute :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Well, OH SNAP was an amazing tourney. I had so much fun. Can't wait for the next one! Time for some shoutouts!

Le Thien: Way to host an amazing tourney, man. So much fun. This tourney was so well organized. The venue was amazing. Again, so much fun. Your Diddy is on point. We need to play again at some point *after I learn the Diddy matchup lol).

SARS Pirate: Dude, you are ****ing awesome. Thanks for housing us. Lol, you got me in pools, but I had to get you back in the tourney. Your Snake is awesome. That dance during crews..........priceless. Come down to TX for a tourney. I can definitely house you and Le Thien. Can't wait to hang out again.

DugFinn: Wow. Way to run a tourney that you didn't organize. Best TO EVER!

Light: Looks like all the practice paid off. Now, you have to learn Ice Climbers and I'll learn MK. We must practice some more for the tourney on the 6th. Dude, we just started playing teams and we already play this well. Just a little more practice and I think we can be really good. Thanks for driving us. Can't wait to hang out again.

Wotts: Wow, way to beast. You keep saying that you beat a lot of people because they don't know the match up, but I think it is just because you are a beast. Lol at you sleeping the entire trip. We must practice MORE.

Dojo: Hmmm, we didn't get to hang out much this tourney. Well, we can hang out at the next one fo sho. First place in teams and singles. Wow, you get better and better each time I see you. Keep it up.

Santi: Dude, I still hate you forever for giving me that gay *** nickname. Way to take down teams AND beast in crews. Toon Nasty. Y'all better come down to College Station soon.

Cake: Cakey-Pooh. Lol. Your Fox gets nastier every time I see you. We only got one session in. Whats up with that? Lets fix that next tourney.

Roy_R: Lol, GO TO SLEEP. Wow, you can play that well without going to sleep? Nasty. Thanks for the Marth tips. I think he is my second for sure now. Can't wait to hang out again.

Hylian: First thing I see you carrying when you walk in.................bottle of Dr. Pepper. Looks like you have that 7th place on lock. Way to take us out of teams. We need to play some matches next time. RCMMs are so fun.

Sethlon: Hmmmm, I hate you for knocking me into loser. Lol, jk. Your Falco is still amazing. Quit being so good!

Xyro: Allan, get back in the car before I beat you. Lol. Thanks for helping me out with that registration issue. Hmmm, what kind of team name can I think of next time?

T-REX: So, I finally played you in singles. Ahhh, SO CLOSE. You are really good. The team work that you have with 3000 is amazing. Can't wait to play again.

Kalo: YOU STARTED PLAYING WOLF AGAIN. Nice. Dude, we hung out, but we never played. WTF. Oh well. Go to the Drink Station!

Kown: GO TO A&M. Your Pit is awesome. I had a lot of fun during our friendlies. You get better every time I play you.

Furbs: Sorry you weren't feeling it, man. I'm glad you came anyways. You should hit up the Drink Station.

DPhat: **** you, DPhat. Lol. Man, we didn't get near enough time to hang out. Thanks for that Japes tip. Y'all should come down for the tourney on the 6th.

Shuz: WOLF DITTOS! So fun. I'm glad you picked up Wolf again. Too much fun.

Tyle: Good pool matches, man. You Falco is good. We should play some at HOBO 13.

Kado: Man, your G&W is nasty. Our pools matches were extremely close. Every time we would start our Falcon dittos, something would come up. Make it out to HOBO 13 and we can do them for sure.

Fogo: Wow...You vs those two MKs during teams....priceless. You are going to have to teach me how to play DDD. You make him look so fun. Sorry we didn't hang out much. Come down for HOBO 13.

Phoenix Alpha: Great matches, man. You had me scared on Norfair. We need to get some more matches in.

Stealth: Dude, I was great meeting up with you again. I always love doing Pika dittos. Lol, DOUBLE SPIKE! Can't wait to hang out again.

Zeaton: Zeaton, I was awesome talking to you again. Wow, you Fox is amazing. I wanted to get some good matches in, but it seemed like you were busy every time I got out of a match.

Chaos: Wow, that Lucas is nasty. I hate you guys for healing so much during our teams match. Had to get you back with that DOUBLE SPIKE! :p Keep it up!

Cameron: **** you guy! Looks like we are 1-1 in our Falcon dittos. Can't wait to finish those. Take it easy.

Nynja: Whoa. That Diddy is amazing. I love your high risk/high reward play style. I lost track of all the spikes that you were getting. It was fun hanging out with you.

Steeler Sam: Still the nastiest PT around. Sorry we didn't get to hang. Next time for sure.

Clel: Nice meeting you. We had some good Marth dittos. Good ****.

SuperGamer: Lol, good games man. Rolling Lucario.

Again, amazing tourney. Let me know if I missed you in my shoutouts.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Props to Le Thien for organizing this thing. This tourney was INSANE!! Next time we'll have to make it a 2 day thing so KS can get in them crew battles yo. And I didn't play near enough friendlies. If anybody sees me and wants to play and I'm not doin anything, make me play! I'm tired of regretting not playing ppl.

Shoutouts later. I always take awhile bc I'll feel like an ******* if I forget someone lol =P

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Ok I'ma try to do my shoutouts now. Don't hate me if I forget you lol

Dojo - Where the hell were our friendlies?? We really need to play, I feel like I could play faster if I play you. Ur MK moves like the Flash lol.

Santi - We STILL haven't played!! It's nice that we didn't see each other in brackets lol, but I demand some friendlies with Toon Nasty

Melee1 - Props on owning our pool. We need to play some more so I can say I don't get 3 stocked most the time.

Forsaken - Man what's up with that D3?? lol I even got rocked on Norfair, that makes no sense! We'll have to chill more next time man.

Hylian - You cheated, you've got combos lol. Ur G&W is insane, I definitely need to play more of them. I need a better grip on the matchup. Next time we play I won't fill the bucket lol

D4ba - Our set was insanely close, it was intense. Next time don't take Pit to Delfino, that's like my personal favorite stage lol. Yoshi's Island ***** Pit, take em there next time.

Infinity - You and D4ba owned in teams. Soooo much Metaknight lol. I've never been gimped that much in my life haha. GGs man.

UTD Zac - Loved ur shoutout haha. You make it sound easy tho, you Dallas guys are crazy good. Every Dallas guy I play gives me a run for my money. We'll have to hang more next time.

Kown - Thanks for the friendlies! I need soooo much work on the Pit ditto, I usually get owned lol. Next time you'll have to help me on some arrow techs =]

DPhat - Man, way to go in pools dood! We gotta play more, I don't play Marths too often and yours is beast.

Fogo - You my ****in boy man! Thank God you can't tech chase me lol. It was cool talkin 2 you bout why we don't like pools. Now we should own in em. Next tourney I'm playin that sexy penguin a yours.

Xyro - I'm gonna convince you that KS isn't trash!!! Next time I'm gonna break top 8 just for you. Homo =]]] haha jk

Bwett - Our match was full of stupid ****. Last time we played at Bear's house you rocked me man. We're gonna get hella games in next time we see each other. I'm not competing in the food eating contest tho, I'd get 3-stocked haha.

Bad News Bear - Beah!! GGs in pools. Your Marth is sick man, but I need to play your Pika more. The only Pika I play is Thunder-***** Stealth Raptor haha. Me, you, friendlies... lots of em.

Gmo - GGs man. Keep up the practice and you'll definitely start placing higher

Arikado - Ur G&W is pretty nasty. Next time we'll have to get more games in. And that bye was mine!! lolz =]

SARS Pirate - Wth is up with your Snake?! It's all over the place lol. I've never seen a Snake hit so many dairs haha. Pit's glide toss is pretty sweet huh? =P

Khaoz - Ur Sonic is **** good for playing for such a short time. Keep it up and you'll be the next 3000!

Pay$ - GGs in pools. Ur MK is really unique. Just keep up the practice man, you'll get to the skill level you wanna be at in no time.

Le THien - We'll get that rematch next tourney, count on it! And KS will be back for your next Oh Snap, guaranteed! Best tourney I've been to yet.

If I forgot you, my badz. Lemme know and I'll leave you a shoutout.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs

Le_Thein - Amazing tournament. We really appreciate how much effort you put into this tournament. It wasn't only the tournament i was amazed by, it was making sure you got all the events done, and made sure people had housing. Every time i see your Diddy it impresses me even more. Can't wait till our rematch. Best tournament Ever!

BadNewsBear
- Quit beating me in wolf dittos 3=. Third time is the charm, I'll get you next time.

Cake - Great talks man. Your such a smart player, I wanna see you place high!

Kown
- I've never played a match with so many SD. Hopefully that'll change next time we play. Great pit, keep it up.

TypEX- dude i felt like an *** asking you to do that match. I really appreciate your generosity. i wish i knew you were the legendary MAX POWER before i played you.

Xyro - sick *** samus, nuff said!

Santi
- BOOBEHS! i wish i could gone! Everything worked out well in the end, except you effing up my kirby and wolf. 3= Amazing job in crews, it felt like i won that match in a way too! no homo =D.

Dojo - Congrats! i still have yet to play you in singles, when we do expect some side b spiking ****, get ready! come back up to Dallas, it was fun hanging out with you and the San Angelo gang!

Affinity - Dude i was so nervous when i was going against you, our matches were super close! I hope we can play again some time.

more later?

After a long hard tournament we had to let off some steam.
from left to right

Shuz - Fogo - Santi - Dojo
Fogo getting ****ed 2 ways, santi pinned on the floor by fogo
notice the black blur (i wonder who it could be)
thanks for whoever txted me the pic.

-Shuz

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Shout Outs

TypEX- dude i felt like an *** asking you to do that match. I really appreciate your generosity. i wish i knew you were the legendary MAX POWER before i played you.

-Shuz
You're fine. It was the fair thing to do. Good job inthe actual tournament.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
No crews?

I saw 4 cameras recording crews!

Where are they?!?!?!
I know that crews were recorded, but I wasn't one of the people recording them. I'm pretty sure that South_Paw and/or Hazygoose got that recorded, so I guess I'll ask them about that. I'm also pretty sure that at least one Texan was recording crews, too.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yes, we both recorded them, i was using po's camera, and alex was using his own or yawara's, i think his own though... and i have no idea why they're taking forever =P

i also blame metaknight... for everything

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
BEAR!!!

Are you the bear that's showing up to the Dallas melee tourney? Also, if you go to Final Smash, I'll probably show just cause lol

Tell the rest of College Station I miss them.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Naw, I don't think that is me.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that all of College Station is going up to Final Smash. YOU BETTER GO! :)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Shuz: Wtf at beating me in brackets? Then, wtf at not beating Santi for me? And finally, wtf @ Santi not beating Sethlon after I lose to him =O

Santi counters UTD Zac in tournaments. You were next up in my winners bracket AND my losers bracket.

Top Bottom