• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
2:51am. Just got home from an intense round of Settlers.

We played 2 games of seaferers expansion and 1 game of original settlers expansion... very fun. I just brought home a new board game today. It's pretty recent.. I think only 2002

Reviews say its the best game to come out in a VERY long time.. and it won a lot of awards.

Anyone heard of Ticket to Ride?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Anyway, if you guys like Settlers then you may want to check out Ticket to Ride, Ingenious, Ra, Carcassone, Bohnanza, and of course Blokus.
Anyone heard of Ticket to Ride?

Not to toot my own horn, but *toot* *toot*.

And I've also heard of the two expansions which are Ticket to Ride: Europe, and Ticket to Ride: Marklin. Or something like that. And there are two expansions available, which basically add new cards.

Triangle Blokus is harder if you don't let tips touch straight edges. Otherwise it's easier. Yes I know you have no idea what I'm talking about. I like it that way.

Don't sit on my left in Scrabble. :)

SuperRad

Smash Master

And I've also heard of the two expansions which are Ticket to Ride: Europe, and Ticket to Ride: Marklin. Or something like that. And there are two expansions available, which basically add new cards.

Triangle Blokus is harder if you don't let tips touch straight edges. Otherwise it's easier. Yes I know you have no idea what I'm talking about. I like it that way.

i can make some assumptions* about what tip to side means for tri-blo.

*please dont get mad at me bootle

froz3ntear

Smash Ace

LOL. SORRRY. it was 3am and i was tired... HAHA... so thats why it sounded familiar.. but yeah... ticket to ride is pretty fun. we just played 2 games this morning.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol go zoap >_> he won, duh.

edit: then again go delphiki and tc1 for teams xD. gotta love teams.
oh and delphiki, gj on beating simna, that's the coolest of the bracket imo. did u use ic?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
lol go zoap >_> he won, duh.

edit: then again go delphiki and tc1 for teams xD. gotta love teams.
oh and delphiki, gj on beating simna, that's the coolest of the bracket imo. did u use ic?

No ICs, because if I used them he would surely go Ness, who can **** Nana with PK Fire. Not knowing that lost me a match to him before.

I went Puff, he went Fox both matches. The second match was soooo dumb though. Simna did my job for me, ****** himself with Green Greens explosives 0_o. Anyways the first match I beat him completely fairly at PS ^_^.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Le sigh...No one notices the guy who takes second...sadness. Oh well. I got drunk and laid in the same night so, no johns. :D And me losing to Zoap was nothing less than a huge learning expierence. I played DRGN and lost to DK punch spamming. I played Zoap and lost to pure skill. I care nothing about taking second, because winning doesn't teach you half as much as losing does. GG Zoap.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
O_o meep has been performing extremely well at tournaments.
then again, it's mostly him beating his own crew...
then again, his crew is really good...

anyways, i could see meep +ranking in the future. already great luigi, hugely improving marth.

sidefx

Smash Champion
if not ill try to see if my backup's had the last known updated master list on it.. ****ing *******s who hacked my forums.. wtf.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Can we rename this topic already? Lunin's B-day has long since past with much fanfare, etc etc, bottom line nobody cares anymore. I suggest we begin preparations to commemorate my quarter-century mark on Sep. 18.

Although, I was born in Atlanta at like 12:30 AM, which means at that exact time it was 9:30 PM Sep 17 on the West Coast.

So basically I'm posting to ask if my birthday be the 17th or the 18th. Yeah.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Can we rename this topic already? Lunin's B-day has long since past with much fanfare, etc etc, bottom line nobody cares anymore. I suggest we begin preparations to commemorate my quarter-century mark on Sep. 18.

Although, I was born in Atlanta at like 12:30 AM, which means at that exact time it was 9:30 PM Sep 17 on the West Coast.

So basically I'm posting to ask if my birthday be the 17th or the 18th. Yeah.
LOL and basically it's on the 18th;)

Yeah, we should probly do the rankings soon I think, it's been 2 months. Like either this week or after the biweekly this saturday (if there is one).

Delphiki

Smash Champion
LOL and basically it's on the 18th;)

Yeah, we should probly do the rankings soon I think, it's been 2 months. Like either this week or after the biweekly this saturday (if there is one).
That's going to be a bit more difficult without the master list.

Luckily Tio has a database of most of those matches, here.

Filter by location to get just the NCPR.

That will help get most of the data back, but I know there are several tournaments where Tio wasn't used.

And where should the new list be kept?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
That's going to be a bit more difficult without the master list.

Luckily Tio has a database of most of those matches, here.

Filter by location to get just the NCPR.

That will help get most of the data back, but I know there are several tournaments where Tio wasn't used.

And where should the new list be kept?
Yeah I kinda just assumed the panelists would have at least a rough draft of their rankings, and would be able to refer to tio for anything else, my bad =P. I'm pretty sure Hyuga used the tio database to get the matches anyways xP.

Well, if Boback can't get his website back or anything, then I guess we would just make a thread here about it or something.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Not all the tournaments are on Tio, though. That's where the biggest problem is. Either way, don't the panelists already have a good idea of who will be on the next list?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
these power rankins seem a LeeTeL out-dated... any chance on an update soon? or perhaps after the next sac/ncb?

MC Mike

Smash Journeyman
these rankings are HELLA outdated LOL............
I agree ;D haha I've been trying to gather the people and everything but no ones online, and also we are missing the master list, so I don't know what's going to happen yet =/. They are outdated though I know, I think they should change soon but I don't think anyone made a pre-list or anything (I did though =D haha)

--BTZO btw XD

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
just put meep #2 on the list and everybody else in the same spot LOL and then the list would be perfectly updated LOL........ too much maple story for me.... i might request to be taken off the next list too. too much Diablo2:LOD with TC1 and too much maple story with vincent and others... not enough smash

EDIT:: oops, vincent= meep

Delphiki

Smash Champion
What tournaments were considered for the list but aren't on Tio? All the SBWies are on Tio, along with my Delphiki Games, NCT2, OC2, the CCs.... There are only a couple of tournaments not on Tio.

I think someone should just recreate the Master List, at least temporarily, with what we have on Tio. I'd be up for doing it, but I wouldn't want to steal Sheridan's job. ^_^

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
What tournaments were considered for the list but aren't on Tio? All the SBWies are on Tio, along with my Delphiki Games, NCT2, OC2, the CCs.... There are only a couple of tournaments not on Tio.

I think someone should just recreate the Master List, at least temporarily, with what we have on Tio. I'd be up for doing it, but I wouldn't want to steal Sheridan's job. ^_^
All tournaments after NCT2 were considered (ones that consist of norcal players obviously =P).

I've personally thought about recreating the master list because I don't really mind, but if Hyuga wants to do it, or doesn't want anyone else to do it then he should say something plz XD.

Zoap

Smash Master
lol u guys are funny lol there was that one biweekly that wasnt tio and the one tge. i believe the biweekly had some good wins to include

Top Bottom