• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Dear King,

Please stop playing WoW (if you really do)
It is a ****ty game and no one cares if you are good at it. In fact, the better you are, the more of an outcast to society you become. Please come back, we miss you

that is all

_GAwes

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
WTF you're too young to be on LL. Probably. Or maybe not, what do I know.

So wait, you're coming over like the 27th or 28th if I understand you correctly NK. This is acceptable to me I believe.

Rey:

"Because our accuracy in ranking players further away from the 0-spot grows in more similarity to determining what blue-green is more dominant of, blue...or green? <-- I hope this makes Sheridan happy."

BTW that still makes absolutely no fvcking sense, not just conceptually but it's grammatically severely flawed too. I guess I still love you though.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion

So wait, you're coming over like the 27th or 28th if I understand you correctly NK. This is acceptable to me I believe.
As long as it is acceptable to you, my kind sir. I may be accompanied by 1 or 2 tag alongs as previously touched upon in earlier discussions, if that is still within the realm of your acceptance of course. And with that, I eagerly look forward to our gay and joyous festivities with the utmost excitement. May our plans not to be interrupted by unaccounted affairs. Good night, sir.

PS: And if the young 6th grader is correct, I assume the bus terminal is of walking distance from your place of residence. Till then.

The King

Smash Ace
Very Impressive List Gentlemen. Kudos. Nice to see so many names moving around; goes to show Norcal is anything but stagnant these days. Also, great move putting Isai at the #0 spot, he is in a league all his own.

Lol @ WoW. It's not a game you can be good at, as in a lot of ways, the game plays itself. All it takes is time, and progression is near-guaranteed. You can't really be "good" at it; in a sense, what you aspire to is to not suck at it, and therein lies the pinnacle of WoW.

=/

And as far as smash goes, I've no intention of leaving, even though I may not have been present for a bunch of biweeklies. I'll be back soon, but it's still up in the air as to whether I'll keep playing Puff outside of teams (I'm still brutal as **** in teams with it). This is probably due to playing Jigglypuff nonstop and as no other real secondary for over a year in every tourney, biweekly and smashfest. For what it's worth, I like other character's combos as well, and since all my secondaries suck equally well when compared to my puff, I'm probably gonna keep testing them in tournies for a bit.

My love goes out to Ragado and the founder of the quote in Rollout. And to Bob$ of course, his Downsmashes are really, really, really good.

King Out

The GERM

Smash Ace
I've made the decision to quit smash. Good games to everyone I've played. It's been fun.
You better be fvcking kidding Trebor. You've been in the smash community longer than virtually everyone in Norcal and you've brought more people into smash with Shined Blind than I think anyone ever has or will. Without you, I don't think anyone who has ever been or is in DBR would have ever played this game seriously besides maybe Jeff and Alex, thus making Norcal a sad sad place to get better at smash. Everyone goes through times like these in different ways Trebor , whether they feel like nothing is working, they're not progressing like they should, or they just feel sick of the game in general. All I'm saying is, think about what you really want, and if what you really want is to never smash/u-air/u-smash/shine anything in Melee as long as you live, I have to respect your decision. But don't think for a second that you can stop me from coming over and playing and always trying to get you to reconsider, because I will. We created DBR together man, and we started a fvcking revolution when we did, and as incredibly gay as this sounds, I want you to be there with me when this whole smash sh** is done and over with. We are the most dominant crew in existance and we're the leaders, the fu**ing Godfathers. You know that when it comes to tournaments, you get the job done and that's all that matters, and I know if you played to your full potential, your Fox would find Bin-ladin. Again, just think about what you really want, I'll talk to you later today.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales

Rey:

"Because our accuracy in ranking players further away from the 0-spot grows in more similarity to determining what blue-green is more dominant of, blue...or green? <-- I hope this makes Sheridan happy."

BTW that still makes absolutely no fvcking sense, not just conceptually but it's grammatically severely flawed too. I guess I still love you though.
Ohkay lets see....

Because our accuracy in ranking players further away from the 0-spot grows in more similarity to determining what blue-green is more dominant of, we are unable to rank past the 20th spot.

How's that?

Edit:

Zelgadis,

WTF?

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
lol I don't play on my hackers created new one on broa and well ^.^ I have a lvl 40 cleric woot! >.< I forgot which server you were on, so i didn't choose the right one TT . TT

I don't know how to hack anymore hahahah! >.< too many gameguard updates and well only the smart hacker progra makers get to hack >.<

800 maple post

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Let the white trash mother fvcker be. If he's gonna quit smash then that just makes me second best fox in norcal. And I'm okay with that. Get out of the community you little b8tch.

(reverse psychology)

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm getting tired of smash too....

CAUSE THE GAME IS DUMB AS HELL AND EVERYTIME I CHOOSE A CHARACTER I WANT TO BE I GET LASER SPAMMED BY ****ING SPACE BIRDS AND COSMIC MAMMALS AND THEN IM LIKE WOW LASERS THEN WOW I HAVE A MILLION PERCENT OH LOOK YOU CHOSE A CHARACTER THAT DIES OFF THE TOP QUICKLY LOL IM DEAD THEN I CHOOSE A CHARACTER WHO'S FUN LIKE YOSHI AND THEN THEY CHOOSE SHEIK AND CHAIN GRAB ME AND THATS FUN RIGHT? SO THEN I TRY TO PICK A CHARACTER THAT'S REALLY COOL LIKE CAPTAIN FALCON OR SOMETHING CAUSE HE DOESNT DIE OFF THE TOP FAST AND HES FUN TO PLAY BUT LOL PEOPLE JUST PICK THE GOD **** SPACE CREATURES AGAIN AND SPAM **** THAT TAKES NO SKILL SO IM LIKE **** WHY DONT I JUST PLAY THE SPACE PEOPLE THINGS AND THEN I TRY BUT IM LIKE WOW THIS IS ****ING DUMB LOOK I CAN JUST RUN AT YOU DO N AIR AND THEN PRESS DOWN B AFTER AND THERES NO WAY YOU CAN STOP IT ROFL WOW HOW BALANCED SO I GO BACK TO PLAYING LIKE PEACH OR SAMUS THEN I DIE OFF THE TOP A LOT AND IM LIKE WOW THIS IS FUN BEING LASER SPAMMED WITH STUPID BULL**** **** DUMB GAME GOSH SO THEN I CHOOSE MARTH AND TIP SOMEBODY AT LIKE 40% AND THEY DIE AND IM LIKE WOW HOW DUMB SO I CHOOSE A MORE BALANCED CHARACTER LIKE ROY AND WIN.

I main Roy.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm getting tired of smash too....

CAUSE THE GAME IS DUMB AS HELL AND EVERYTIME I CHOOSE A CHARACTER I WANT TO BE I GET LASER SPAMMED BY ****ING SPACE BIRDS AND COSMIC MAMMALS AND THEN IM LIKE WOW LASERS THEN WOW I HAVE A MILLION PERCENT OH LOOK YOU CHOSE A CHARACTER THAT DIES OFF THE TOP QUICKLY LOL IM DEAD THEN I CHOOSE A CHARACTER WHO'S FUN LIKE YOSHI AND THEN THEY CHOOSE SHEIK AND CHAIN GRAB ME AND THATS FUN RIGHT? SO THEN I TRY TO PICK A CHARACTER THAT'S REALLY COOL LIKE CAPTAIN FALCON OR SOMETHING CAUSE HE DOESNT DIE OFF THE TOP FAST AND HES FUN TO PLAY BUT LOL PEOPLE JUST PICK THE GOD **** SPACE CREATURES AGAIN AND SPAM **** THAT TAKES NO SKILL SO IM LIKE **** WHY DONT I JUST PLAY THE SPACE PEOPLE THINGS AND THEN I TRY BUT IM LIKE WOW THIS IS ****ING DUMB LOOK I CAN JUST RUN AT YOU DO N AIR AND THEN PRESS DOWN B AFTER AND THERES NO WAY YOU CAN STOP IT ROFL WOW HOW BALANCED SO I GO BACK TO PLAYING LIKE PEACH OR SAMUS THEN I DIE OFF THE TOP A LOT AND IM LIKE WOW THIS IS FUN BEING LASER SPAMMED WITH STUPID BULL**** **** DUMB GAME GOSH SO THEN I CHOOSE MARTH AND TIP SOMEBODY AT LIKE 40% AND THEY DIE AND IM LIKE WOW HOW DUMB SO I CHOOSE A MORE BALANCED CHARACTER LIKE ROY AND WIN.

I main Roy.
LMFAO... LMFAO !!!!!

words cant describe how funny that was..

and frotaz just summed up why i dont like playing as fox. ROFL GJ FROTAZ

The GERM

Smash Ace
Dear King,

Please stop playing WoW (if you really do)
It is a ****ty game and no one cares if you are good at it. In fact, the better you are, the more of an outcast to society you become. Please come back, we miss you

that is all

_GAwes
I agree with this guy, Dan, stop that sh** and come play man. You're also missing out on many steak nights WTF.

The GERM

Smash Ace
let zelgadis quit so we wont beat me in tournaments all the time tus giving me more money
This is bob at germs house fuking them up at smash

Top Bottom