• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

tc1

Smash Lord
tomi- ill go if you dont care (sigh) i have no other way out there , lolz so now we can all get mugged on the train ^ ^

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Hey guys woot finally got on the internet but wont stay for long >.<

I broke my ankle and im getting surgery this wednesday so I think im out of the smash scene for awhile.

Considering the power rankings? I dont care I just play ^^.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Suhweet. Now Sacramento's problem seems to lie in housing. Zhu we really did have a MM from like 239045834980 years ago huh? You'll prolly win, I saw your Falco. It's clearly better than mine. I bet my fox will give you a run for your money though.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hey guys woot finally got on the internet but wont stay for long >.<

I broke my ankle and im getting surgery this wednesday so I think im out of the smash scene for awhile.

Considering the power rankings? I dont care I just play ^^.
Yeah I heard about that, good luck getting better Justin, hope to see you back in the smash scene some time soon:)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Zhu Tyde MMed you too. I'd like to go but I'm like the 5th person that's said so and I doubt anyone wants to house that many people. Unless everyone wants to split a room. 5 people to a room wouldn't be very much each.

PK - I wasn't implying that Meep was dropped but I see how it came off that way. I was saying that DM/KFC should have been lowered (which would have bumped them off) and Meep should have been lowered. Basically by dropped I don't mean not considered at all - I meant that they should've been lowered equally, and that Meep, being placed higher probably wouldn't have gone off because of it. Meep/DM/KFC are always together so they should've taken the same hit from inactivity but that didn't happen.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I stated that I was gonna go to SJSU on a bus, and then NK jumped in, and Tyde, and everyone else. Now Sactown is going to attend the next SJ biweekly.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Basically if anyone wants to come hang out in Santa Cruz they are welcome to housing from me. This goes for anyone that has any semblance of a rep in the community (doesn't mean you have to be good at all, just a person that other people know well enough), so I know you won't mess up my stuff and try to get away with it.

The Falco Mist. Get better soon dude. Just play. Fvcking A.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hey sheridan. In two weeks do you mind if i come stay the weekend? I can do friday-monday or sat-monday or fri-sun whatever works. I want like, an epic weekend of super smash bros melee.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
PK - I wasn't implying that Meep was dropped but I see how it came off that way. I was saying that DM/KFC should have been lowered (which would have bumped them off) and Meep should have been lowered. Basically by dropped I don't mean not considered at all - I meant that they should've been lowered equally, and that Meep, being placed higher probably wouldn't have gone off because of it. Meep/DM/KFC are always together so they should've taken the same hit from inactivity but that didn't happen.
they aren't inactive. probably about as active as most smashers. no reason they should be taking hits for anything other than skill

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
NK, you can come any time after Friday 2pm and leave sometime before Monday 10am. Anyone that wants to come with you and hang (that you approve of) is welcome too. I will round up some of Deep Norcal to visit. Bring any other games you want to play too. Details as time progresses.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
NK, you can come any time after Friday 2pm and leave sometime before Monday 10am. Anyone that wants to come with you and hang (that you approve of) is welcome too. I will round up some of Deep Norcal to visit. Bring any other games you want to play too. Details as time progresses.
update good sir. since the biweekly is this saturday wanna push the date forward to say this friday. Training before the biweekly, biweekly, video games after the biweekly. That sounds like something us smash titans could pull off YES!? what say ye?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Jesus. People need to make up their minds.

OK then I don't care if there's a tourney or not next saturday, I and whoever else I deem cool to go, are heading down to Santa Cruz to smash with the Nomadic Smasher. Friday-Monday. CAN YOU HANG!?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Anyone can come over, this includes the 101st Dread and UltraAwesomeBrian and ShadowPDCO. Yay. Just be aware my place is a studio and isn't super huge.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
we can have a smashfest at my house / a singles tournament ONLY (due to time constraints) if you guys want. my house is open from uh 9 to 530 so if anyone wants this to happen, i live in cupertino =)

oh yea, this can be on any weekday. so sat / sunday is off >_>

AIM: PigM00ner

Top Bottom