• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
honestly, the red is a bit blinding. i prefer big and blue. like the stage, you know? captain falcon for life.

tc1

Smash Lord
why not, that vid is f'n godly **** just watch it

also super rad - sounded offensive, but i dont care we both understand our mutual (feelings) towards each other

DRGN

Technowizard
lol the choreography was so great. :laugh:

I especially like the segment with the shotgun. :chuckle: The whole video was pretty ****in' cool though. I'm sure there are a LOT of people who miss the little end thing. I know Jon missed it.. lol. I was like, "Uh, oh well, he already closed the page i'm not gonna bother with it." lol. You can go back and check it out if you want though, Jon. It's humorous.

honestly, the red is a bit blinding. i prefer big and blue. like the stage, you know? captain falcon for life.
Chok has good taste...

Btw, did you guys know that for color="____", just as with hexadecimal, you can type "pantone(insert number here)"? It works.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you can't beat em...JOIN EM!!!Yep now this is my coloR!!! WOOT!!!yep yep!!!now I'll go away O.Oso what is actually going on in this thread?.....

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
He is better than you? maybe thats why that happens?you guys should money match...and i should watch....and bother you both while you play...no Johns

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yeah FMF :p The socal thread finally opened and it's norcal's turn to get shutdown o.O;

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
as long as...california doesn't become a 3 division smashing area

this would mean, Central california, North California, and South California....I think....thats kinda.......like.... O.O so lets make sure that division doesn't happen...reason I brought it up is because Cali is big enough to become that

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Bay area people are cencal.

GUYS I'M SO BLAAAAZZZINGLY HIGH RIGHT NOW!!! omfg omfomgofmogmomfofomgomfofogmofmogmfomfogmfogmfomgofmgofmgomfogmfogmfogmfogmfomgfomgomfogmfofgomfgomfg fogmfomgfomgofomgofmgfomgofmogmLMAOOOOOOOOoooooooaoaloaloanmanoanoanoaoanaonaonaonoanoannaoanoanaonanoanoanaoaoanaona!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Nobody is quitting anything.

Trebor, if you're serious about quitting smash after the other Concordians have talked about it, then I'm not going to try to give you resistance, but I hope we can still chill and smash casually if/when I come up to Concord sometime.

Dan, I'm holding it up on the Jiggly front. Love is reciprocated, and show me some of your phat lutez online sometime.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
um lou are all those ppl in 1 crew..also nice banner
yep they are, we are not worried about crew size. There is a tournament in San Pablo on may 5th Forward, though I dont know how big the venue is. Which tournament you go to will probably bring a mess of people, so I hope that a NCB is hosted on May 5th.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Alts? What happened to Three Letter Acronym?

Edit: Just saw the TLA so alt means alternates and shows the secondaries - Awesome banner then o_o;

Top Bottom