• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
NK, I'm gonna have to go next weekend when there's a biweekly. As long as it's okay with Sheridan that I stay with him. As for you, there's 2 buses in Roseville Friday that go to Santa Cruz. The first one is at 8:20 and you get there at 3:20, which isn't that bad if you're sleeping, but the second one is at 12:20, and gets there at frickin' 9:45.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
the last acronym

......oh wait! i get it! >.< i think....

but....whats up with
-------> alts <-----
?????????????????????????????????????

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
NK, I'm gonna have to go next weekend when there's a biweekly. As long as it's okay with Sheridan that I stay with him. As for you, there's 2 buses in Roseville Friday that go to Santa Cruz. The first one is at 8:20 and you get there at 3:20, which isn't that bad if you're sleeping, but the second one is at 12:20, and gets there at frickin' 9:45.
Dude I just talked to sheridan and he said it was better if I come down next weekend. So yeah get your tickets for next weekend. 8 AM for obvious time reasons. 2-3 hours on one of the days though we're gonna have to hit the boardwalk or downtown so sheridan can do Homework. Make sure to bring a sleeping back too. And that's about it. WOOT next weekend.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
hmmm...you posted 4-23...
what is your crew name?

I just thought of the learning association when I saw it but thats probably not it.
this one is 4-22 in the other thread. but im flattered.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
NK I won't be able to make it until the afternoon since I have school on Friday. I might be able to convince my parents otherwise, but I doubt it. Also, I have no way of getting to Roseville. The best I can do is take a bus from 5:30 to 9:45 from Sactown to Santa Cruz.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
ender vs Nk

spartans vs persians?

and the acronyms happened cause people get bored...lol

tomi your not keeping up with your posts....

hey who is the best Luigi player?

Best G&W?

best Link?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
NK I won't be able to make it until the afternoon since I have school on Friday. I might be able to convince my parents otherwise, but I doubt it. Also, I have no way of getting to Roseville. The best I can do is take a bus from 5:30 to 9:45 from Sactown to Santa Cruz.
Hmm. Well... uhhhh... pfft. I'm prolly still gonna leave on the 8AM bus with Kevmoney. We're all going to the same place just on different buses and times lol. If you need anything like directions or whatever just give me call.

SuperRad

Smash Master
well if you get there late at night there are like bums and stuff so if you are scared of the homeless you might need the power duo of NK+Sheridan to scare them away.

but yeah, sheridan's crib is like three blocks from the bus station.

Top Bottom