• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

tc1

Smash Lord
ahh.. updated eh.. nice list.. (runs ff crying. i didnt make it again) lol j/k anyways

so our crews considered 5th best ^_- crew battle any 1.. is any 1 mobile enough to get to a fat smashfest.. or a tourny if i throw 1.. i personally think we should be higher but NO complaints what so ever hmm.. how do u guys rate the crews>??

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
anyways

the last tournament was fun

i thought about quitting smash but i think im gonna keep playing.

you can rank me if you want. i will try my best in tournaments and i'll try to attend as many tournaments as i can.

edit:

its been like over a year since I've been on it. ...

which means that simna has been complaining for over a year!

i wonder if he's stopped or if i have just not been paying attention to his ugly face
thats right you're not quitting, you piece of crap

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
SNAP you better quit stop wasting your money and trying to get first place, your Gay and watch isnt good enough lol, your good but not the character you use, stop wasting your time and study son, wait for brawl.

irealyhatepozers: who r you to say that snap should not quit and call him a piece of crap?
who do you main? how many tournaments have you entered?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
hes probably some guy snap knows from school or something.

Snap

Smash Ace
wow ender you nailed it on the head

pierre don't be so harsh, LOL, irealyhatepozers aka wayland aka waychu is cool we both go to uc berkeley 'n stuff

theres no reason to quit if its fun and i enjoy it and i like hanging out with the people who play.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
NCPR is the best **** since sliced bread. We need to start drama back up with this thing.

EDIT: This is NK btw.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
SNAP you better quit stop wasting your money and trying to get first place, your Gay and watch isnt good enough lol, your good but not the character you use, stop wasting your time and study son, wait for brawl.

irealyhatepozers: who r you to say that snap should not quit and call him a piece of crap?
who do you main? how many tournaments have you entered?
thats right son. i bet i could beat you with gay and watch too. MM me.

just kidding. i suck.

but seriously, i'd play against you with GW.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
just a cosplay of hardgay. not the REAL hardgay~~~

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
irealyhatepozers dont worry i suck too, so if we play it should be fun, me playing the weakest, slowest character in smash shouldnt be hard for you to win

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
azn danny has been in it for a while. he came to my first smashfest with the rest of cruxis and dbr.

lol I just remembered when milk beat lunin in crew battles.

Top Bottom