• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Snap

Smash Ace
zelgadis never retired. he was just being a silly nilly.

but i have a feeling that king, DC, azn_danny, and simna will be taken off (due to relocation/inactivity).

if you guys didn't know, simna recently moved to japan.

edit: also i destroyed simna in a ness ditto

Snap

Smash Ace
1. Isai
2. King
3. SilentSpectre
4. LunInSpectra
5. Bob$
6. Germ
7. Zelgadis
8. Tang
9. Foxroar
10. Falcomist

that's my opinion--and i think ranking of anyone below that is really difficult and almost arbitrary since I feel there is such a large gap between those ten and everyone else. these guys (usually) consistently play REALLY well and i think everyone else is less skilled and less consistent than these ten.

but i think that hella, hyuga, zhu, frotaz, btzo, snap, dark mike, bernard, and meep all tie for 11th, because we are all pretty much at the same skill level.

also i know that king hasnt gone to tournaments in a long time but i think he's still better than SS overall.

any thoughts on my list?!?!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
1. Isai
2. King
3. SilentSpectre
4. LunInSpectra
5. Bob$
6. Germ
7. Zelgadis
8. Tang
9. Foxroar
10. Falcomist

that's my opinion--and i think ranking of anyone below that is really difficult and almost arbitrary since I feel there is such a large gap between those ten and everyone else. these guys (usually) consistently play REALLY well and i think everyone else is less skilled and less consistent than these ten.

but i think that hella, hyuga, zhu, frotaz, btzo, snap, dark mike, bernard, and meep all tie for 11th, because we are all pretty much at the same skill level.

also i know that king hasnt gone to tournaments in a long time but i think he's still better than SS overall.

any thoughts on my list?!?!
Uhh I dont think I agree with those people all tied for 11th. I have not seen any reason as to why me and Hella would be there. I realize we aren't the most consistent of smashers (talking about Hella's most recent performance), but from past tournaments and accomplishments I feel that me and Hella would be higher than those mentioned. I noticed you said "same skill level" though, which seems like it's more of an opinion rather than a fact, which is just fine =P.

I will agree that the smashers below the 10 you mentioned are less consistent, but I'm going to have to disagree with less skilled, because several of the people you mentioned have beaten those within the top 10 you wrote. That's just my thoughts though.

BTW I own falcomist, end statement.

lolz jk <3

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
To clear things up, King still plays. He doesn't ditch out on tournaments just to play wow. He says he's been having lots of family over lately. He's still at the top by Isai. Just wait til he comes to another tournament.

Snap

Smash Ace
Uhh I dont think I agree with those people all tied for 11th. I have not seen any reason as to why me and Hella would be there. I realize we aren't the most consistent of smashers (talking about Hella's most recent performance), but from past tournaments and accomplishments I feel that me and Hella would be higher than those mentioned. I noticed you said "same skill level" though, which seems like it's more of an opinion rather than a fact, which is just fine =P.

I will agree that the smashers below the 10 you mentioned are less consistent, but I'm going to have to disagree with less skilled, because several of the people you mentioned have beaten those within the top 10 you wrote. That's just my thoughts though.

BTW I own falcomist, end statement.

lolz jk <3
ok well how do you feel about my top 10?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
azn danny has been in it for a while. he came to my first smashfest with the rest of cruxis and dbr.

lol I just remembered when milk beat lunin in crew battles.
ROFL! Those were the good old days huh Ender? Norcal was Isai, Dbr, TeamScape, Blue Pheonixes, Cruxis, and the asians. There was like nobody else.

I'm so excited I'm MOVING BACK TO CALIFORNIA! Unfortunately not quite back to the bay area, but hopefully someday....if I can ever afford it....

Snap

Smash Ace
Uhh I dont think I agree with those people all tied for 11th. I have not seen any reason as to why me and Hella would be there. I realize we aren't the most consistent of smashers (talking about Hella's most recent performance), but from past tournaments and accomplishments I feel that me and Hella would be higher than those mentioned.
and you don't think you, hella, and HYUGA should be higher than those mentioned?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
ok well how do you feel about my top 10?
Hmm I didn't judge it the first time I posted only because it's difficult to place those people because of how well their performances are, and basically each one could be changed. I'd say 5-10 alot of the places could be switched, such as tang/falcomist being higher. I feel due to who falcomist has beaten, and his consistency he deserves higher than 10th. foxroar is fine where he is on urs imo, maybe 1 spot higher due to Zelgadis' inactivity. Germ I would have in the 5-7 range as well.

Also I don't think I would include Hyuga, because despite his obvious skill (lol) he tends to be less consistent than Hella and I. I'm not saying he shouldn't be higher than the rest of those mentioned, but I only did not mention him because he has not stood out as much lately. BTW I apologize if I sound biased or whatever, but I'm not, I'm basing what I say solely off our performances not my personal feelings ;)

Snap

Smash Ace
omg i think we should do a cool norcal vs socal battle like this:

1st socal (ken) vs 1st norcal (isai)
2nd socal (dsf) vs 2nd norcal (SS)
20th socal vs 20th norcal

and we add up norcal wins vs socal wins AND WE SEE WHO IS BETTER LOL

Art?

Smash Journeyman
omg i think we should do a cool norcal vs socal battle like this:

1st socal (ken) vs 1st norcal (isai)
2nd socal (dsf) vs 2nd norcal (SS)
20th socal vs 20th norcal

and we add up norcal wins vs socal wins AND WE SEE WHO IS BETTER LOL
since we've all agreed that isai takes all 20 spots, i think we already know who wins that battle...

Snap

Smash Ace
i think norcal will win

i think isai will beat ken, SS will beat DSF, king will beat hugs, and so on and so forth <33333

Top Bottom