• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
LOL by what logic do I belong on here? I got lucky against some dudes having an off day. I demand to be taken off immediately.

BTW great tournament today guys. Good **** Bobby (both of them) and Zach and Lucien. And Boback, ****ing *****es up. God ****.

JusBeatBox.

Smash Rookie
yeah...i may be able to host one on mothers day =/ but i need to make sure it's still available lol...it would be the 9th of may.

but that would mean
5/9 ownapalooza
5/15 cgc
5/23 ownapalooza

a tournament every weekend for 3 weeks

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
awww, we all know you vector

im a great fan of your work w/ urs and jeff's vids

maybe another in the making?
oh wow, yay, now im not as nervous ^^ well I hope you liked it... and actually yeah... im currently producing/well trying to produce shadowclaw 4, but Taj isn't giving me anything, so I made a thread in the video discussion thread, pretty much stating, I'm trying to make more ^^ so yeah.. many more (Hopefully) to come ^^

pockyD

Smash Legend
Just had a tourney with 15 people and sheridan and joe and frotaz in attendance, would it count towards next pr?
For a tournament to count towards the quota, it must have a minimum of 3 ranked players and 24 total in attendance, or the unanimous acceptance of the panel. The tournament you held with the local noobs in your dorm doesn't count.
anyway, it's not like sheridan and joe are going to have trouble meeting the quota

Adam M!

Smash Lord
my **** get hard when i spray shots

and leave ya whole crew shakin worse than michael j. fox

Top Bottom