• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Mattdeezie

Smash Lord
Yo!

Long time no post...

Are any old school nor cal players playing, or getting back into it because of brawl? I see Isai is still active. (sup dude...)

I wasn't going to play seriously, but i picked up a copy, and now need people to play. Don't want to travel much though...

Anyone in the Penninsula/Foster City area?

sidefx

Smash Champion
Yo!

Long time no post...

Are any old school nor cal players playing, or getting back into it because of brawl? I see Isai is still active. (sup dude...)

I wasn't going to play seriously, but i picked up a copy, and now need people to play. Don't want to travel much though...

hey you should come to the DBR house this saturday, fatty smashfest, germ, zel, bob$ are all living here, as well as the king, and i. if you need directions msg me on aim : osidefxo

btw i was the guy at the berkeley tournament on saturday that asked you about knowing a guy named nestor. from sega =D

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Yo!

Long time no post...

I live in San Mateo. I was just in FC yesterday. I go there like hella to go play ball at the PJCC.

sidefx

Smash Champion
f you **** hey, reroll horde on frostwolf, were all rerolling some new toons. just for the **** of it. im xfering my mage there soon. smashers only guild. <No Johns>

Gaara♥

Smash Master
does everyone else have that user created level where its just one huge tower and two ladders?? Best stage ever!

Oceanborn

Smash Journeyman
Might be off topic, but I gotta admit though, level 9 CPUs? They're insanely intuitive. Very good AI. The best I can do is beat them by one or win a sudden death. Not really sure if that says something about me as a player but I personally think anyone who can hold their own with a lvl9 CPU is a good player.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
lvl 9 cpu's were pretty **** the first couple days i played brawl but now i can handle them with relative ease... but yeah they were **** good AI

The King

Smash Ace
Lmao Antoine(x), i wave at you every time you walk by =(

You might just be too short to see me though =/

Reroll Horde on our new server! New smash guild time yo. =)

BTW, I'm still really good at this Brawl game. =D

King Out

Gaara♥

Smash Master
mannnnnn they took off the tower level with the 2 ladders and replaced it with what reminds me of the boss battle in kirby where you fight lololo and lalala..... b!tches!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
why would you say such a thing? lol. i would expect nk to say something like that (i think he already has) and i would be surprised if he DIDN'T say something like that. but boback?! lol

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I'm up for it Pocky. I'm sure Pavo and few other people I know will be up for it (since they are on spring break).

I'll be busy til like thursday... stupid finals

Top Bottom