• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I cant believe I went through 5 pages just to find Kizzo's confirmation post from this morning >.>

And I dont even see a post from Zoap, the king of Spam. wtf.

PS: I dedicate this post to this girl. Only a LLer like Sheridan can find out the true story behind this, which can be found here.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
WOW, PK is an LLer too? I swear that brings the count to like 50 smashers that are on it.

COLUMN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
COLUMN E.
COLUMN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
COLUMN E.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
Myself and two friends are planning on coming this weekend. However, we all suck compared to the rest of you guys. I've never been to a tournament though, so I'm excited to get my *** kicked.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Myself and two friends are planning on coming this weekend. However, we all suck compared to the rest of you guys. I've never been to a tournament though, so I'm excited to get my *** kicked.
How do you know you suck compared to us if you've never played us? dont underestimate urself ^_<

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, true, i knew that yen and frotaz,

but i swear i saw you post a thing or two inn the peach forums, idk, whatever

it's been like 1-2 motnhs since i've been to one

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
i was playing halo 3 with my friends so i didnt feel the earthquake at all lol...maybe i did but i just thought it was just the games amazing graphics

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
I cant believe I went through 5 pages just to find Kizzo's confirmation post from this morning >.>

PS: I dedicate this post to this girl. Only a LLer like Sheridan can find out the true story behind this, which can be found here.
LOL! That Girl is the White Version of Vanessa!

LOL!

i was playing halo 3 with my friends so i didnt feel the earthquake at all lol...maybe i did but i just thought it was just the games amazing graphics
Now I Gotta get Halo 3.

jmic

Smash Ace
Three bears go to a bar. Which one's the driver?

The So-BEAR.

LOL
LOPOL
LOPOLOLLL
LOL
LOOLOLOOOOL
L--P[PPLL
[;LLOOOL
LOLPLPL0-LP][

Zoap

Smash Master
macd said:
you know vans, i do wanna play you and your peach, and frotazes, and anyone else in norcal who plays peach, i wanna try and place myself and find out where i am against other peaches
This reminded me of the time zivlyn bane thought that being the best peach was being the best at peach dittos. Also wtf at not mentioning me god...

ProdigyKid said:

Wow I go TC1 ONE time and suddenly im the king of spam. How sad :( also wat is an LLer?

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, zoap, i heard you won't play your peach in friendlies, so i didn't say

and i just wanna see how i do in peach dittos, i don't play them ever

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
anyone wanna be curtious and ACTUALLY RESPOND to this and not a stupid response which will happen anyway but anyone wanna be nice and pick me and choknater we'll give all the gas u need

Top Bottom