• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

DRGN

Technowizard
DM is moving to socal tonight.. Z_Z now we have less hard hitters for norcal.. I wanna see what rank they'll place him, once he starts owning?
OMG I can't wait to see DM & HugS team. I just love watching skilled Samus', lol. The only thing I like more that watching them is playing them of course. (Too bad I didn't play HugS at OC3... Got to play Aftermath though, that was pretty fun.) But now one of the best is moving farther! Nooo... :urg:

For him to enter teams with HugS is the only way he can make it up to me, :laugh: (just hit the record button guys!). But I'm sure he might come up to visit FTA & some other norcal guys sometime right? As long as someone invites me to the smashfest I'll be happy. :grin:

Also, happy birthday, jmic!

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
Finally, I can go to this biweekly. I have been busy the past few Saturdays so I couldn't to the last two, but I am sure that I will go to this one.

I like the new format, it forces me to stay for all 5 rounds. so I can't leave in between, like I usally have to.

I also need a partner for doubles, my friend tjat's also coming doesn't want to do doubles so I need a partner.

And happy B day Jmic.

DRGN

Technowizard
happy B day Jmic and im off to Evo World now so Lata Norcal ^^.
Bye bye.

You know I'm not quite sure I've ever even played Falsomist! >.< I'm still new to this game guys, or at least, I feel there is still much to learn, I hope you can teach me your ways! I'm always eager to improve... If you see me play just remember that any advice is appreciated. ;)

And now for what I came in here for;

I'm sure many have already seen this, but for those that haven't: Code Monkey AMV.

And for those that've already seen it, well, just, go ahead and watch it again, LOL. Code Monkey like Fritos.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
jmic birthday? zomg? we must drink dude! because i wish it was winter so we can turn em into ice blocks and skate on em and melt them in the springtime and drink em! happy birthday eggot, ill smoke you out. wheee

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Sadly I will not attend this tor-knee cause I have no car. KingJ.W. will be the resident bowser and I praise him. *BigBoss style salute*

jmic

Smash Ace
Thanks guys for the birthday wishes! It really means a lot to me. :)

I've only been with the smash community for such a short time, but I've made such good friends already. Thanks again. :D

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
T_T spikes. Oh well I'm sure I'll see you around sometime.

Bioalp the 43rd, I'm going to start singles signups before teams ends, which I hope will be no later than about 2:30. I'm really going to try to get singles started by 3. If you can't be there -quite- by then, just call in to someone at the tourney and we'll put you in the bracket.

Again, ANNOUNCEMENT:

DO NOT BE LATE. SWISS TAKES LONGER THAN A REGULAR TOURNEY, I CANNOT TAKE CHANCES WITH TIME CONSTRAINTS.

Teams sign-ups END BEFORE NOON.
Singles sign-ups END BEFORE 3PM.

IF YOU CANNOT BE THERE ON TIME, I WILL ACCEPT REGISTRATION BY PROXY IF YOU CALL SOMEONE AND HAVE THEM TELL ME YOU ARE COMING.

PS: Lucien are we on for teams?

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
um anyone who reads this who is going to the tournament...

SEND ME UR NUMBER VIA MESSAGE!!! I WANT TO BE IN SINGLES!!! SWISS NAVY ARMY OR WHATEVER IT IS CALLED STYLE and it will be very helpful if i can call somone to sign me up plz

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Wow its seriously been a whole month since I played smash. I'll start playing again once I go back to school. Cause Deep Norcal is that damm good
I like you more now LOL;)

Hmm...I do miss these =( maybe when hyuga gets back ill just take the bus again, this is the 5th tournament i've missed =O haha

mlkg721

Smash Cadet
My friend and I have been looking ofr other smash comp. out here forever. We're in frisco. When is the next tourney/biweekly and we are there. I play with Samus, my homey plays with mario. We're ready. So when is the next game?

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
I wish I could have entered singles, but I had to leave at 4:15, would've stayed longer but whatever. I'll just wait till the next biweekly.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
results.

teams

1st - ss / zhu
2nd - yen / frotaz
3rd - kfc / meep

singles

1st / 2nd - bob$ / ss
3rd - meep
4th - zhu
5th - quak
5th - kfc
7th - lunin
7th - ?
9th - mexican
9th - hydrokirby (?)
9th - lucien

lol i know i'm horrible at this

Miharu

Smash Hero
Hyuga was a true Nazi w/ time and tournament running, gj with that.

Bob$ - lol I suck at teams, thanks for teaming though

DRYL - stupid TV

the___cheese - that the right amount of underscores? hmm ness

quak - more friendlies pls

necrophilliac - i got ***** T_T

Lunin - i didn't get 4stocked >_>

Yen - grab rest lol

Jeff's too good -_-

good games w/ everyone else, sorry if i forgot you

Top Bottom