• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

emerican

Smash Ace
looks like we're not comming anymore...

pretty tight how i gave away 3 shifts at work and went through all this trouble and **** gets canceled couple hours before we're bout to leave.

see you guys at oc.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
well i heard the #180 express bus thing takes me from frmont bart to saint james park, then i walk down 4th street am i correct?

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
well i heard the #180 express bus thing takes me from frmont bart to saint james park, then i walk down 4th street am i correct?
right so walk down 4th street.

Once u see San Carlos street (should see Jack in a box)

Turn torward SJSU then Macquarrie hall on ur right. Its the first Big building I think. it should say Macquarrie hall XD. I think its the first big building on ur right after a white lookin house.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Is everbody ready? Take showers and wear deoderient cause we dont want no smelly nellys! @jmic: U going right? Alright see U guys tomorow.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
LOL like.... i really liked the phrase " imma bust a cap"

So then i googled it and i saw this

4. Bust a cap

To unload your gun on someone and ultimatley, kill them. A very popular activity in the ghetto.

***** 1: Hey you want some of dis sheeit?
***** 2: Ah, I don wan dat sh_t.
***** 1: I don give a f_ck, I don't play that sh_it, and I'm about to bust a cap motha nig_ga.

by jakrel USA Aug 12, 2005 email it

LOL WTF ?!???!??! those were actual examples in the online dictionary..
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bust+a+cap

frotaz37: AND ***** 1
[21:31:36:pM] frotaz37: 2
[21:31:36:pM] frotaz37: ROFL
[21:31:37:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?
[21:31:37:pM] frotaz37: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
[21:31:39:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[21:31:43:pM] frotaz37: what the f_ck is going on
[21:31:45:pM] frotaz37: in the world
[21:31:45:pM] frotaz37: LOL
[21:32:04:pM] xMidnyteShadowx: LMAO

ahh crazy internets

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
will do zel.

also...

Everyone should listen to buckethead. If you enjoy skillful guitar playing and have some knowledge of music, you'll skip a **** when you hear some of his ****. That is all.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
So it's gonna come out December 3rd, but how long does it take to make the game?

About half of the characters are the same with the same moves and everything - just different graphics, and maybe different priorities, ranges, percentages, and all that. They already had gameplay footage not too long ago, meaning they must have a good part of the game engine down (which, by the way, is probably highly similar to the melee we have now (is THAT really going to change?)).

I'm just complaining because I was hoping the game would be done by sometime this summer so I won't get distracted when school starts : )

It'll probably be a kickass game though. It's already my favorite game : ). I can't wait til they show the next TRUELY new character. Captain Olimar better ****ing be in it, and he better not be a ****ing Assist Trophy.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
People say that BTZO. Go to San Francisco. People say a lot of cr4p over there. Sometimes you won't even understand what they are saying.

Oh man oh man, today I stayed late at school and that was just a waste of time. There is a room in the basement, students play games there every Friday at 5-10pm. I came there expecting to play Smash, but instead I get these people playing Street Fighter, WC3, and Unreal Tournament. Now I don't mind playing these games but they actually had the nerve to say that Smash isn't tournament worthy. So basically I just get these d1ckheads, and one BID d1ckhead that THINKS he's competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if hes only been to Game Stop tourneys. I was hungry and all I got were bunch of ***holes.

Complete waste of time.

Top Bottom