• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
lolololol

is justin really gay? we'll see on saturday o.o

XD SUMone has got to seriously beat him in his own challenge! I'd like to see Bright red glittery lipstik on him:embarrass

By the way Guys................

I dont know about the rest of you but i seriously learned my lesson. Im going to bring my gamecube all the time now. Remember? we only had 3 gamecubes for like the whole teams bracket. We just all assumed that other people would bring cubes.

I dont know about you guys but i really appreciate and enjoy these biweeklies so thats why i do as much as i can to keep them comin...runnin smoothly. XD i know a lot of people feel the same way about these great biweeklies....so bring cubes pleeease!

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
Justin you gay lol, j/k but i would have to go for cover girl, anyways anyone wanna play some ps2 import games, kof xi, kof 2006 not import but its fun, melty blood i got some if people want to play. Scamp do you play Melty blood or does anyone play that game, bobby? forget having a tourney lets have a MM fest.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm probably going to bring Accent Core, KOF, and I can bring Melty Blood too.

Wait a sec, it'd be way easier for me if you brought those games and I just brought a stick.

Make it so.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
ye Dave i'll bring the games and my arcade stick i can bring the PS2 too if you want me too.

Also is Accent core good, i heard that it was hella glitchy.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
excuse my post earlier since it was lunin so yea lunin is gay xD.

ALSO

Im not going this saturday but it not like ppl care about me anyways xD

Whose Falcomist?

A newb no one likes him xD.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
excuse my post earlier since it was lunin so yea lunin is gay xD.
I thought that post from u was fishy.....i mean....u'd never use the word Ridicule

I just remembered sumthing..."easy breezy beautiful COveR Girl" * [Dah nah nah...]* or somthing along those lines...yeahh i tend to remember those tunes

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
Mmkay, so I propose a special type of money match. Instead of the Loser giving up their money, I propose a much more humiliating and long-lasting effect -- something that people would play harder for. I introduce...

Lipstick Matching.

The loser has to wear lipstick (bright red with sparkles), have their picture taken, and have the picture put up on Smashboards for everybody to view, post, and ridicule.

Does anybody want to play me in a lipstick match? Best 3/5 or 5/9?
oh...now that i look at it, i was wondering why those letters were so frekin big

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
so what if it's a newb/scrub giving out the challenges? last i checked i was unranked/scrubby.
Usually people who are a newb/scrub think they are good so they challenge people. Also people that say "oh i dont try in friendlies" are ******** and just suck, I'll admit i dont, but if someone asks me to ill try =P

FALCOMIST said:
Whose Falcomist?

A newb no one likes him xD.
I strongly agree with this btw lol

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
lets go it Rey lipstick match, but you have to bring the lipstick. if you play fox we mind as well not play, cause we know who will win.

SuperRad

Smash Master
it's late, i should probably be sleeping. i got finals tomorrow. stupid finals. ruin my fun.

can't wait for Wednesday to be over. Then I get to un free.

Biweeklies are cool. Should be able to make it to this one.

See y'all on saturday ^_^

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
hey guys. have you ever tried strawberry milk? try it with a big jar of preggers sauce. :) YUM

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
"hold me
watever lies beyond this morning is
a little later on
regardless of warnings the future doesnt scare me at all
nothings like before"

any takers? its not uncommmon

Art?

Smash Journeyman
Usually people who are a newb/scrub think they are good so they challenge people. Also people that say "oh i dont try in friendlies" are ******** and just suck, I'll admit i dont, but if someone asks me to ill try =P

I strongly agree with this btw lol
what makes you think just 'cause a newb/scrub challenges someone that it means they think they're good? it's just like people have been saying: it adds a little more fun to the game and gets people to try a little more than usual, or that it's a good way meet people and get matches with people who wouldn't play otherwise. i think you're mistaking it for the common super-beginner-newb superiority complex where they think they're capable of 4-stocking ken.

Ian

Smash Ace
what makes you think just 'cause a newb/scrub challenges someone that it means they think they're good? it's just like people have been saying: it adds a little more fun to the game and gets people to try a little more than usual, or that it's a good way meet people and get matches with people who wouldn't play otherwise. i think you're mistaking it for the common super-beginner-newb superiority complex where they think they're capable of 4-stocking ken.
I can four stock ken

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll accept a MM Art?, I don't think I've met you yet.

Man, I dunno about you guys, but I think people use "it's the internet, lol" as just a cop-out to ****e all the time.

If you're a d!ck on the internet, you're a d!ck in real life as far as I'm concerned. Now I understand that people can express themselves in different ways in person and online, and that can allow for some discrepancy, but not as much as people would have you think.

And I always thought that "arguing over the internet, ********, blah blah" thing was stupid. The internet is not free license to be an ***. Words don't suddenly mean different things just because they go from computer to computer on some wires.
I second this post.

I started to say more, but screw it, not much more really needs to be said beyond seconding it and confirming a shared point of view...

EDIT: After reading the thread some, I'll take Art?'s MM challenge as I am not ranked. And, if you're crazy enough, let's turn the items on.
Scamp, you play Items?? Interesting... We should play. ^_^

There should be a tv off to the side reserved exclusively for items. :laugh: ... Lol, I'd be happy to bring a cube if there was an extra tv to do so. Of course I'll be bringing another cube anyways, but being able to do that would just be so much sweeter. hahaha

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I never try in friendlieS, tournament matches, or moneymatches. The only time i do try is when I'm playing a serious lipstick match.

Anybody want to play?

....gerous
LOL WTF

hey guys. have you ever tried strawberry milk? try it with a big jar of preggers sauce. :) YUM
I just threw up.

When you walk away....
Huh?

you dont hear me say....
What?

God i read through 5 pages of this **** for nothing.
Like it.
Love it.
Gotta have it.
Suck its mofuggin dyck.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
There should be a tv off to the side reserved exclusively for items. :laugh: ... Lol, I'd be happy to bring a cube if there was an extra tv to do so. Of course I'll be bringing another cube anyways, but being able to do that would just be so much sweeter. hahaha
OMG YESS!!!

and Sheridan...those random posts "please oh baby dont go...."

and SUCH are from the song Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru.... YAwl....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pSzBfpi9oCw

your all i need oh noh...~

omg how good is pokemon music??? so good...

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
No I'm not mistaking it for anything, the majority of people play them thinking they have a chance at winning money, don't think I'm saying "OMFG everyone who plays a MM thinks they can win," I'm saying the majority of people would rather not just play a MM to lose money and see the other person kinda try -_-. I know I wouldn't try in a MM unless I started to lose, and I'm sure people that the top players think the same thing =P

BTW stop spamming this thread >=( there's like 3 new pages every time i come back @_@

Top Bottom