• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

sidefx

Smash Champion
gahhh Glen whats with the HUGE *** files??? =(((
compress them or something.. or stick them into a zip file or rar and compress it like that at least.. =((

almost 200mb for the first one and 125 mb for the second file OO_OO

use windows media maker or something ( default program equipped in all xp platforms) click and drag the file in there, go to file > save movie> and you can just put it to how big you want the files to be, ( of course the lower it is the worse the quality gets too) but still its better than 300mb for 2 files =\\\

Zoap

Smash Master
vids

for all of u that dont like the huge vid size i will download them and resize them to a decent amount and then prob put them on filefront and the hub. if you want a certain match just aim me or pm me via the boards. i think i need to give out a fake aim through here i got another anonymous msger today who wanted to talk to me :ohwell:

The Game II

Smash Champion
sidefx said:
gahhh Glen whats with the HUGE *** files??? =(((
compress them or something.. or stick them into a zip file or rar and compress it like that at least.. =((

almost 200mb for the first one and 125 mb for the second file OO_OO

use windows media maker or something ( default program equipped in all xp platforms) click and drag the file in there, go to file > save movie> and you can just put it to how big you want the files to be, ( of course the lower it is the worse the quality gets too) but still its better than 300mb for 2 files =\\\
How about that I just put them up and you guys deal with it? Hot dayum man I'm not going to spend a week taking somewhere about 45 videos (FORTY FIVE VIDEOS) and compressing them just so you guys can be happy. I've got other things to contend with right now and I'm trying to do those things AND THESE VIDEOS just so people don't ask later in the week, "um glenn whreres my videeo?" :mad:

--GCII

EDIT: I'm doing this because I don't want to be a **** like I am with DDR videos, where I didn't give them out until the next tournament I attended. And I know I'd get like 580388 people pissed off if I didn't attend the next bi-weekly.

The King

Smash Ace
Glen, you know we lova ya. We're too appreciative for the fact that you record all these vids for everyone, then are kind enough to put them up as soon as you get the chance =) We're just thinkin' of our 56K brothers :laugh:

Seriously, good stuff, and mega thanks for uploading norcal's vids.

King Out

sidefx

Smash Champion
glenn i appreciate the fact your doing this in the first place.. dont get me wrong im not saying anything negative about it..

just saying that it would probably take the same amount of time to compress and upload them online as it does with the files now at 150mb =\ probably take a bit shorter

but really though i do appreciate the fact your taking your personal time to upload them and everything =)

The GERM

Smash Ace
My quick shout outs:

first and foremost, shout out to the newest member of DBR, The King, honestly is becoming one of the most dominant forces Cali's seen in a long time alongside Silent Spectre. Come OC2 he will take the best Jiggs in the US title. You've really improved Dan, you getter better every tournament, good **** and welcome to this fu**in' crew.

Good sh** Jeff, we did pretty good for never playing teams together, I'll just stay Luigi all the whole time if we ever team again, or we can just do Roy Marth, tooooo goooood.

and good sh** to all you bit**es who came, putting Norcal on the map one **** at a time.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wow for reals? King is in DBR now? Dayum you guys gotta be like best crew in the US for sure now. Best Sheik/Link/Fox/Doc/Jiggs in the nation, and not to mention insane peach/samus/falcon players. Lol you guys should recruit a best player for each character.

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
Zivilyn Bane said:
Wow for reals? King is in DBR now? Dayum you guys gotta be like best crew in the US for sure now. Best Sheik/Link/Fox/Doc/Jiggs in the nation, and not to mention insane peach/samus/falcon players. Lol you guys should recruit a best player for each character.
Best Fox/Jiggs are very debatable. And what happenned to Sam?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Sm00th_Crim1nal said:
Best Fox/Jiggs are very debatable. And what happenned to Sam?
most of them are debateable. also sam hasnt played for like a year. he fell off.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
ender said:
most of them are debateable. also sam hasnt played for like a year. he fell off.
Fell off, huh?

So you'd accept a money match from him at the next biweekly?

Hmm?

Hella

Smash Apprentice
Hahahahahahaha!

Nek's got a sexy avatar like me now, yo!

I'm commin'...

...'course, when havn't I come?

Same team too, yo. Heh.

The King

Smash Ace
I'll use mine when its ready to go =) . For now, I'll just have to stick with the warmth from my Burger King Banner.

Also, $MM DSF? Not only did we not finish half our $MMes at nct, but...i've gotten a little better :chuckle: see u there

King Out

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
ender said:
Yeah I think all of them are debateable except for Germ. There's no way there's a better link.

Bob has Caveman, Zel has numerous fox players, King has KillaOR and maybe a couple of others. Still though, it's a very talented group.

SCAMP: i remember playing Sam at my first smashfest LOL he destroyed me pretty badly. There's a slight chance I'd MM him now though ^_^ Get him to come :p

I might make the March 18th event.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't remember offering money matches against Sam to everyone, just ender who said he fell off.

Although I don't think he'd refuse any.

By the way, is there an official ruleset to this thing? I want to try to abuse as many rules as I can.

What? I can't win by skill anymore.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Okay well something came up so I'm going to miss the 18th event which means I won't be coming to any of these any time soon due to the fact that my smash schedule is VERY impacted at the money. 3 SoCal tournaments I'm planning on for march/april. Hope to at least see lots of NorCal guys at Champ Combo: NorCal Edition.

Bye.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'll more than likely be there if Glenn can take me, but if not then I'll ask ma friend whitey (SonicWYTE) to get me a ride, cuz I really want to go again....I'm probably gonna need a partner for teams though if anyone is interested, unless Wyte starts begging me again to team with him haha, which I might if he gives me a ride, but if anyone doesn't have a partner hit me up.

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
ShadowBTZO said:
I'll more than likely be there if Glenn can take me, but if not then I'll ask ma friend whitey (SonicWYTE) to get me a ride, cuz I really want to go again....I'm probably gonna need a partner for teams though if anyone is interested, unless Wyte starts begging me again to team with him haha, which I might if he gives me a ride, but if anyone doesn't have a partner hit me up.
I'll take this opprotunity to grab my chance. Shadow wanna team up?

And to Lunin above..can't do anythin more than $2 MMs.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
ROFL at DBRs new banner with King. OMG Nick is a god when it comes to that stuff.

Question though...Is MikeNasty not in DBR anymore? Or did he retire? What's up?

EDIT: BTW Nick I hella hope you don't mind that I stole your Bob$ pic for my sig. I'm too lazy to make one and yours is just too good anyways. K thnx bye.

Hella

Smash Apprentice
No prob, zivi-mah-man.

Thanks y'all for the comments on my banner.

Just to let y'all know, I'm going to start doing smash art like this for some cashola.

So if you want anything done and you gots some dough to spare, PM as quickly as possible to get your spot on the waiting list.

And also, I'll try to remember to bring mah tekken 5 to this next bi-weekly.

Offer still stands on tekken money matches...

My Kuma and Anna are thirsty for blood.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hella said:
And also, I'll try to remember to bring mah tekken 5 to this next bi-weekly.

Offer still stands on tekken money matches...

My Kuma and Anna are thirsty for blood.
Yeah, me and SonicWYTE still want to play you, he'll probably want to money match you too...me....maybe if I have any money.

Smooth Criminal: Maybe, ask me at the tournament, I'll be there pretty early, so hit me up then, I've gotten alot of requests already, so anyone who wants to ask me here, at the tournament, or even on aim if you want

metalhead209

Smash Cadet
hopefuly we can come to this one again there are some realy good players there also i might know some people that will take you up on those money matches hella.

Top Bottom