• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Zoap

Smash Master
<.<

forget the pizza i says, and no one mm's king cuz its puff and puff is just down right dirty

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
The King said:
ooooooooooohhhh.....

I see how it is, gentlemen. No one so far has accepted my $MM proposal, save my $20 $MM with Luninspectre O_0.

I now know how it truly feels to be the Zelgadis :cry:

Step it up, people :chuckle:

King Out
I shall fight for you for a nickel, no less.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Update on the Pizza:

There will not be pizza anymore.

Entrance fees for both Singles will both be $6, and Teams will be $10 ($5 each).

So bring food, or extra cash to go out and eat.

We'll have an intermission. It won't be too long though. So have a designated food-getter if your crew plans to go get food and get back to the tournament floor asap.

Happy smashing, smashers.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Teams
~~~~~
1. The King And I [Act II] (King & Zelgadis)
2. Soul Spectre (GERM & Silent Spectre)
3. Shadow Hyuga (Hyuga & ShadowBTZO)
4. Thanh's Team (TT & KizzoGirl)
5. Mushroom Kingdom Style (Zoap & Snap)
5. Too Good (Karthik & SNKE)
7. Speachless (Hella Style & Yen)
7. Red Roast (Rad Red & Burnt Toast)
9. I Freak Freely (IP Freely & ZeldaFreak)
9. Burger King (Bernard & Ken)
9. The Cats (Greg & Nathan)
9. Girl-On-Girl Action (Kawn & Hero)

Singles
~~~~~~~
1. King
2. Zelgadis
3. GERM
4. Silent Spectre
5. xCal
5. ShadowBTZO
7. Hella Style
7. Irish
9. Karthik
9. Evil
9. Kawn
9. KizzoGirl
13. Yen
13. Sky
13. Sheridan
13. SonicWYTE
17. Cool Ken
17. IP Freely
17. Ice
17. Bluu
17. SNKE
17. Zoap
17. ZeldaFreak
17. Burnt Toast
25. theFusion
25. Rad Red
25. The Game II
25. Kiyle
25. Falcomist
25. Marky Barky
25. Drak
32. MG
32. Art
32. SideFX
32. Marry

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
soul spectre and shadow hyuga.
good **** guys. while you guys were winning, I was entertaining timmy&tommy from oregon. :/

Also i couldnt help but notice nintendo king was NOT on the bracket anywhere? did you forget him??

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Goodness, that was a great tourney! I think that was the best one yet. Everything ran smoothly, and I got 9th! I was playing so good today - nice. BRING YOUR CUBES!

Bernard = SJSU CHAMP!!!

TT - Thanks para being mi team mate

King - forgot our money match. Maybe next time. I think I might be able to beat you, so long as I keep throwing stuff haha.

ShadowBTZO - close.. kinda

Irish - $MM your Ganon next time. $2.

Yen - thanks for coming, and hope to see you at SJSU soon

Greg (Sky) - Nice getting to know you man, and thanks for the burger and fries and drink. I'll teach you more about your Marth if you want.

Sheridan - I never faught a good Jiggly before, and thankfully, I beat yours. Those were close matches, but stay away from teh projectiles haha

SoniceWYTE - I REALLY want to fight your Samus.

SNKE - ...SNIKE!

SideFX - "Those god**** projectiles!"

theFusion - thanks for coming man. Tournaments are fun. Train more.

The Game II - thanks for recording matches

x_cal

Smash Cadet
Weee gooood stuff guys, tourney was great, food was good (Jack in the Box FTW), and the people were cool as hell. I'll do shout outs later, since im tired as hell, and my entire right side is aching (wtf)... gj kizzo w/ the tourney, and ur ylink is too dangerous man :)

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
LOL before anyone asks, or rather, before anyone ELSE asks, our beloved rapscallion of Norcal, alias NintendoKing, did not show up to the tourney. This came as a surprise to no one. NK stylez.

Kizzo - Thanks again for hosting, it was mad fun. Your YL is seriously good, keep it up.

Danny aka ShadowBTZO - Good ish in teams. Holy **** at the last match vs the double peaches. How the hell did we do that. Nice getting 5th too. You guys have trained Whitey really well, tell him to keep practicing.

Glenn - I think you have some idea of which match I would like to see posted ^_^ Thanks for driving the Salinas kids up and taping an ishload of matches.

Yen - Nice matches, you have some good moves. Watch out for Crouching Jiggly, Hidden Rest.

Derek - Good set, you played well. Be ready for next time because I sure as **** will. Too bad you didn't team with me, we probably would have gotten 3rd and then you would have won some money. Oh well.

thefusion - Random matches too fun.

King - *Jiggly pound*

Pierre - Nice nice M2. Thanks for Zelda dittos, I gotta practiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Zoap - I just beat Peaches, what can I say.

Snap - GW is beautiful.

Generic lamentation of shoutouts forgotten.

Alrighty kids, see you in 2 weeks, the practice tourney for CHAMP COMBOOOOOO in socal. I want Norcal representation.

metalhead209

Smash Cadet
I'd just like to say thx to germ for kicking the crap out of me and my friend and showing us how much we need to improve we were the guys who came in and played you in casuals for a while and left

p.s. in our defense we never have been to a tourny before this one

Snap

Smash Ace
Even though I didn't stay for singles I had a great time. Love to play all you guys. too bad i didn't get to play SS or see kizzo's yl in action. maybe next time.

zelgadis: nice matches bro. your fox is the funnest one ive played.

germ: first time i played your falco it's too good man. we should play more.

xcal: good job in singles i wish i coulda been there to see

hella: your peach ****in owns my marth i love it. maybe one day you'll be able to beat my GW though =)

random filipino guy: i dont know who the **** you are but you're a cool guy. nice matches.

zoap: thanks for bringing me back to bart.

hero: you're hella cool

hyuga: your rest is deadly. deadly man. i felt the pain. keep it up.

derek: nice haircut.

king: man you rock. we knew you'd own the universe. that's why we wanted you in BP. but we can always form the team dan duet =P

whoever else: sup

i should be able to stay for singles next time.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Thanks Kizzo for hosting. This was my first tournement, and it was great. The community is very friendly and everyone was willing to play with me no matter how bad I was. It was a great experience. Congrats to King for winning singles and everyone who placed in the top 3. I wish I could've met people to play with in san jose though. I dont know anyone here, so its impossible to practice. It was a fun tournement everyone. Thanks for the experiance.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
KizzoGirl said:
Greg (Sky) - Nice getting to know you man, and thanks for the burger and fries and drink. I'll teach you more about your Marth if you want.
Yaya, No problem. You should get something extra for hosting this tourney. I was going to get Karthic something too, but he said he was going out to eat later, so, Yeah. Oh, and Yes, If you can help me with my marth, That Would be great. Because hopefully I get higher than 13th place next time! XD

-Sky Hazuki-

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Sky Hazuki said:
Yaya, No problem. You should get something extra for hosting this tourney. I was going to get Karthic something too, but he said he was going out to eat later, so, Yeah. Oh, and Yes, If you can help me with my marth, That Would be great. Because hopefully I get higher than 13th place next time! XD

-Sky Hazuki-
It's Karthik. I forgive you.

S0nicWYTE

Smash Rookie
Well that was a fun tourny. I didnt do to bad for the names that were there.

ShadowBTZO - I hate you ... haha u knocked me out of the tourny.

Sheridan aka Hyuga - Man i wanted to play you man next time we have to play. And why did you team with Danny haha i didnt have a partner JK.

Kawn - It was fun man i never played a M2 or a Zelda before good matches.

Rad Red - Good matches ur not bad.

Boback - you have a pretty good Doc. Your fox wasent bad either.

SNKE - It was fun playing you in friendlies man. we need to do it again some time. i want to Samus ditto you again it was a good match.

ZeldaFreak - You were one of my hardest matches man. It was fun your Sheik is pretty good.

KizzoGirl - Ok, at the next Bi Weekly we'll be sure to get a match in.

x_cal

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:

Kawn: My hero of the day man, no M2, no jiggs, simple as that. And LOL @ STFU XD

Germ: Link is too good, same with Falco. Nice to finally have some matches with you.

Kizzo: Good s*** with your ylink man, and good tourney as usual.

Fremont: Good stuff guys. Matt, go to China. Like now.

Zoap: Good stuff man, peach is hella nice.

Snap: My hopefully-soon-to-be buddy at Cal!!! **** nice to meet you again, too bad you didn't stay long enough to have any matches =( Hope you aced ur chem midterm.

Hella: Good **** man, you are cool as usual.

Irish: Sorry I left before I finally actually wanted a MM (wtf) >_> Next time man, next time.

King: Can I be your disciple?

SS: Sexy falcon as usual, gotta love the moonwalk, **** that ****'s nice.

Thanh: Good stuff man, Bowser is hella nice. Again, much thanks for ze ride.

Yen: Tough peach, girl! That last match in singles we had was sooooooooooooo close... I was really relieved afterwards... heart was going *boom boom boom* good stuff with ur peach, i'll cya again at the next biweekly ^_^

*copies from Hyuga* General thingy-ma-bubs about forgetting other ppl.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Interesting...

KING!!! You're too good man congrats on winning your first tourney (i tink?)

I have a question based off what I've read here. Kizzo...you use YLink? What, do you just spam projectiles the entire match? Lol that's what SuperSkeetBro does. You guys should have a spam match. Either way...HOPEFULLY I can make it to the next'n.

Sheridan you're good.
Zel is good too.
and so is BTZO.
and of course, you too SS.
and GERM OMFG is he good.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Zivilyn Bane said:
Interesting...

KING!!! You're too good man congrats on winning your first tourney (i tink?)

I have a question based off what I've read here. Kizzo...you use YLink? What, do you just spam projectiles the entire match? Lol that's what SuperSkeetBro does. You guys should have a spam match. Either way...HOPEFULLY I can make it to the next'n.

Sheridan you're good.
Zel is good too.
and so is BTZO.
and of course, you too SS.
and GERM OMFG is he good.
Because Kizzo Pwns. :chuckle:

The King

Smash Ace
LOL I think its safe to say that Zelgadis and I totally owned this one, so I'll leave it at that. Shoutouts:

Kizzo: I must say, this was the most well-run tourney you've held yet. Norcal's more appreciative for the biweekies you hold than you could imagine, they're making Norcal just too **** good. Keep up the good work, dude. Also, your YLink has hella potential, its already pretty good. Dont listen to these n00bs, its not spamming projectiles, its called "maintaining strategic spacing" and its Ylink's best strat, anything but cheap. I had never played a Ylink that knew what it was doing, I'ma have to practice up =) Nice matches.

SS: You've got magnets in those falcon boots, I know it. Still the cleanest falcon i've seen short of Isai. Just spend like 10 hours straight getting Falco down, you'll be totally unstoppable. Too good.

Germ: That Luigi....lol thats how you know Luigi is the craziest ****er in the game. He's the only character that ****ing DIES LAUGHING. Too good, hella comeback vs SS, too good.

Kawn: That Zelda is too good. Those skittles only fuel the magic, she was on today. The first matches I'ma download are the ones from you + irish, that stuff was too close. That was clutch turning sheik at the end to even out the damage, you gotta do what you gotta do =). I gotta get in our friendlies before everyone's ready to leave. And I wanna piece of that Mewtwo! ****, comboing my Doc like nothin', total **** lol. Good stuff.

Zoap: There is a solution to puff, you'll get it eventually, then pwn me =(. THANK YOU for the ride again, its too clutch. Best driver in Norcal, i still have no idea how you get that monster suv outta that parking garage O_0.

X-Cal: The life of a disciple is a hard life, with a long road to success :chuckle: LOL Nah, puff takes waaaaay too much practice just to go even with other characters, and has a lot of bad matchups. Stick with marth or fox or falco, etc. and you'll do much better in the long run. But if you wanna start, lesson #1: take a lvl 1 CF to FD, go to the edge and to a Bthrow, and 0-death him without a downsmash. =)

Hyuga: *Jiggly Pound* And hella too good with that comeback in teams FTW. Resting one stock after another on those peaches O_0. Hella fun to watch, that'll be one of the first I DL, lol. Always glad to see Norcal's designated nomadic smasher on the scene.

BTZO: Good stuff in your matches. sorry i had to cheer for Derek, but you understand, brotherly love and all that jazz =) Too good to watch, congrats on 3rd in teams/ 5th singles.

Zelgadis: All i got to say is, thank god those were taped, too much good stuff. Thanks for owning this w/ me, too much fun. The King and I [ACT 2] is too good.

King Out

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts

Alright, I guess Ill make some shoutouts.

Karthik: You suck! Putting me in the loosers bracket! <3 Lets play again next time.

Kizzo: You suck too! Beating me when I almost had you. </3 You get a broken heart! :laugh: See you at the next tourney, Ill be there earlier. and NP for the burger thingy, anytime.

Asian guy who played with Pika: If you know who you are, this is that one black kid, that played you, and showed you how his Up B while opponents are in the air Pwns. Pratice up, I wanna play you next time. Kthxbye

IPFreely: Thanks for beating my friend mark, I dunno how he took it, He is confidant now, I just wanted him to experience what it feels like to get pwned at a tourney. So yah, thanks. Ice Climber Pro. lol...

Zelgadis: I constantly called you "Crazy Marth guy" And I think you hate me. But uhh... Keep up the good work. My little cousin thinks of you as his hero for making shined blind. So you are a super hero in his eyes. Good job. Thats all. :)

Yen is Peach: Good job. A+ for you . Next time, Ill get you a gold star.

King: Your funny. :laugh:

Irish: I Really hate you, and your stupid ganondorf, And I hope that overnight, you are sucked from all the money you won at Money matches, ((You stole my dolar...)) And your skill with ganondorf. ;)

Evil: I hate you for kicking me out of the tourney. Go away. XD

Mushroom Kingdom: Your not getting away that easy. Just because we didn't get to play you guys, dosen't mean that you won. We are going to play next time. We have some things to finish. :laugh:

Anyone else: <3

Thanks for making this tourney very fun, n'stuff. And for knowing that we were the cats. On the way home, Me and nathan were like "Omfg! They knew we were the cats n'stuff!" And nobody really cared, so we just kept playing. See you next time!

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
Wow! That was a really fun tourney! I actually got to stay later this time! Everyone was great! Next time I’ll try to do better ^_^’. YAya! Now for shout outz! :psycho:

Kizzo: Heeey! Those matches were pretty close huh? I hope we get to play more next time. You hosted a great tourney! Keep it up! (I’m joinin’ CS club next year!) ;)

Hella: Hey Nick! We did better in teams huh? Hahahah well thanx a lot for aaaaall the advice! Er…..I will soon be known as “little Nick” :laugh: hahahaah… >_> ANYWHO…..I will do better next time…no worries! ^_^’ oh yea that toast u brought in looked kinda….yea…. :urg:

Zelgadis: Trebor!!! We only got to fight each once! Oh well…next time okay? XD did u see that umbrella/parasol combo?! :p Hahaha…

Germ: Ur hella funny man! XD I wish we played tho…ur Luigi looks pretty scary…

SS: Jeff!! OMG those item matches were insane! Too funny, :laugh: all u did was laugh during the whole match Ahahaha we HAVE to do that agen! I’ve never met anyone that’s THAT good with items! Next time! Geeraaarg!

Snke: hey good matches man! I hope I get to play u again really soon! Don’t cc haha ;)

X_Cal: -_- u knocked me out! :mad: How could you? Hahaa…ur jiggly’s got style! But that last match was preeetty close huh? I’ll get u next time [hopefully…]

Kawn: Hey nice Mewtwo! But I didn’t get to play ur Zelda….next time okay? Remember! U promised! ;)

Sheridan: it was really cool getting to spar with you! You are awesome in teams! Ur jiggly is too good! We will spar some more next time!...gah! stupid “crouching jiggly hidden rest!” :)

Irish: ……u took my $2… :cry: I’ll get u and ur ganon next time! Psh! U think ur all that!...hahha

Zoap: :confused: did we ditto? I think we did…but I need to play you some more!

ZeldaFreak: Hey Jason! I think we only got to play one round :ohwell: ….or two….but yea. Good stuff! Lets ditto next time!

King: hehe thanks for letting me bring u down to like 1 stock before u totally owned me… :dizzy: heck yea I noticed!XD u did that so I wouldn’t look that bad! You totally went easy on me! Ur so nice! You kept on apologizing to me as u killed me ha…U jigglypuff is super scary!!!

Karthik: That item match was fun huh? But we didn’t get to do friendlies…next time! U know I’ll totally own u whenever we play items…hands down! :)

Burnt Toast: ah…sorry I forgot ur name XD. Your ness is awesome! Hope to play u again!

Bryant: Good marth…I kinda had a hard time tho… :)

Everyone else that I played but forgot to mention: :laugh: Good sht…haha.

sidefx

Smash Champion
S0nicWYTE said:
Boback - you have a pretty good Doc. Your fox wasent bad either.

yeah i choke in tourny matches.. i do way better in friendlies for some reason.. =(( my fox sucks balls, i just didnt know what to do against a samus.. like NO one around here plays a samus.. not even for fun.. ( other than mike nasty, but he doesn play anymore) 0% experience = 100% chance of losing lol

hope to play you next time again

dan(king) : good **** on winning teams and singles. turning into a dominant force in norcal.. keep that **** up and go country wide =DD

oh and karthik.. that money match was too good. very close.. too bad you had to CAMP forever on corneria.. but its okay.. =D how about another mm next bi weekly? same set up.. and ok fine 5 bucks this time. i wont try and back out of it haha..

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:
DBR: Good **** at talking 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and ....7th...hahha. Step it up Nick.

Yen: Nick Jr. We'll play a lot next time. DBR's new cheerleader :-P On a second note, Yes, I'm positive. Tell me that story sometime too.

Zoap: You're the best for puttin up with all the **** noise in the car, and you're also the best for driving all the **** time. We really do appreciate it.

Jeff: Come over sometime.

Bryan, you're too cool, sorry I 4 stocked you. Same with Kendrak, hahaha.

Sky Hazuki

Smash Apprentice
LunInSpectra said:
YEAHHH, PREREIGSTER LUNNIIIIIIIIN

mhmm
You stole 2 dolars from me! I didnt even know who you were, and you were like. "Hey! Im lunin! whats your name?" "Greg!" "Wanna play a money match?"

And thats how I didnt get to eat that day. T__T

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
sidefx said:
yeah i choke in tourny matches.. i do way better in friendlies for some reason.. =(( my fox sucks balls, i just didnt know what to do against a samus.. like NO one around here plays a samus.. not even for fun.. ( other than mike nasty, but he doesn play anymore) 0% experience = 100% chance of losing lol

hope to play you next time again

dan(king) : good **** on winning teams and singles. turning into a dominant force in norcal.. keep that **** up and go country wide =DD

oh and karthik.. that money match was too good. very close.. too bad you had to CAMP forever on corneria.. but its okay.. =D how about another mm next bi weekly? same set up.. and ok fine 5 bucks this time. i wont try and back out of it haha..
That's an insult.

Zoap

Smash Master
karthiks gotten pretty lazy not even starting a new thread for the next one. i dont feel like doing shoutouts for this cuz its hard to think and overall ppl just kicked the **** out of me.

sidefx

Smash Champion
smooth: when i said "my area" i meant concord =D not livermore.. and plus ive never played you so my samus experience still = 0

if you go to the next bi weekly we shall play

silentspectre

Smash Cadet
It's been awhile since I've gone on this thing...

Well like always, thanks so much Kizzo for hosting these biweeklies. Everyone's getting so much better from these, including yourself. Haven't played a young link with a nice use of projectiles. Keep the bombs coming.

Lemme see...who else...

King: You've gotten too good! I might have to use my other characters soon, but I'll stick to falcon for a few more weeks, or months. Congrats on 1st. If you can do it once, then you can do it again.

Zel: Yeah, if I'm able to come over, I will. Anyway, still have lot of control over my falcon with that falco. I gotta stop running into lasers just to realize that I get kicked in the face. Close match though. Oh yeah, and the match between you and King at poke floats was so funny.

Germ: Crazy luigi, as well as your falco. I think I dozed off on one of the falco matches, but it's all good. Thanks for being my teammate, I wondered how far I would have went with a comp though. I would be surprised if I got 3rd or something.

Hella: Hella good matches. I knew it wasn't gonna be easy beating you, but stuff happens. Chaingrab is too good. Keep it up! Oh yeah, and teach Yen some more peach stuff. Her set against SNKE was amazing!!

Yen: Item matches are so fun! Even though I couldn't do most of my air attacks at Mushroom Kingdom, I still managed to do pretty well. I couldn't believe how close most of the matches were too. I think we underestimated each other of our item abilities. We gotta do it again!

Irish: I didn't know you have a falco. Probably the best choice against me. Good matches like always. I also saw that match between you and Kawn. It was so close, I didn't know who was gonna win. But yeah, I think that was my favorite set to watch.

Kawn: Roy ditto! I know we once did that once, but it's was really good. Also, your mewtwo was doing really well against me too. You got an excellent line up of low-tier characters. Next time we'll play more.

Sheridan: It's not a Norcal tourney without you. I know we only played like two matches before everyone had to go, but they were fun. I would go to Champ Combo, but I just don't like I can. But yeah, have a great time at Champ Combo and represent Norcal well!

ShadowBTZO: You've gotten a whole lot better since the last time I played you. Almost got me on the first round. Second round wasn't bad either. Don't worry, you'll beat me one of these days as for revenge from MBT6(and 7).

Xcal: Wow, I had no idea you got 5th! I was too busy playing ZeldaFreak. But yeah, good bowser and keep up the work on fox. You can very well be Fremont's best.

ZeldaFreak: Great time having friendlies. It's been pretty long since we played, and you beat me once again on DL64. Always fun to play peaches(which has been happening a lot lately). Anyway, hopefully we'll play some other time.

Zoap and Snap: I had no idea what Germ and I were thinking of when we went ganon and roy, but when we got our real characters out, everything fell apart. Awesome matches, always a great with you guys.

Anyone I forgot, very sorry. You can challenge me if you feel left out. Unfortunately, there is a chance that I may not be able to go to the next biweekly because I have some college exam or something on the same day. You guys will just have to find some other SF Azn to play, like someone from CTMW for example >_> . Anyway, I'll see you guys next month hopefully.

EDIT: Oh, you know what? I just realized this a few moments ago. So I was like, "I didn't know loser semi-finals was best out of 5." Then I thought about it for awhile and I figured, "So if the set between me and Germ was loser finals, then what was the set between Zel and Germ?" Confusing, isn't it? Just something to share with you guys.

(Man, my posts are long...)

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Aight thanks to KizzoGirl and Karthik for a well-run tournament, much better than last time, I'll be attending as many biweeklies as I can, as long as Glenn goes, I'll be there. Aight shout-outs:

Sheridan: Good sh*t in teams, yeah, we pulled alot of crazy sh*t especially against Yen and Hella....took awhile for me to get used to teams, hopefully we can team up again some time, I think we did pretty good.

Glenn (The Game II): Thanks for the ride Glenn, yeah, I don't know about melee, but if you decide to keep playing, then I'll be glad to help.

SonicWYTE (Whitey aka Method Mike, too many names): Good job in singles, I knew I made the right choice in choosing you to teach....you have gotten really good in the past 5-6 months, keep it up, sorry about not teaming with you (had to team with Sheridan, he is waay too good in teams), and knocking you out of the tourny....hahaha.

Zivilyn: Sucks you couldn't make it, I still haven't played ur Samus with my Sheik yet, hopefully you can make it to the next biweekly or something.

King: ****, good sh*t on taking 1st, I did not expect you to be that good, you've gotten REALLY good in the past 4 months, I think I've only played you 1 time though, we need to play more often....and yeah, I didn't really care about the "everyone cheering for Irish thing" it didn't really bother me....haha.

Kyle: Don't really know who you are, or if you even go on here, but uh....I guess....good matches....haha.

Zelgadis: ****, I had to play you 2nd round, ****...but if I had to lose to anyone I guess....but good matches, I learn new sh*t every time we play.

Burnt Toast: Good matches, I guess I kind of underestimated you, just because I didn't know who you were, good Falco and Ness, fun matches, but I ****ing hate Falco.

KizzoGirl: Much better than I expected, good sh*t, yeah, I underestimated you too in the 2nd round, had to bring that sh*t back, haha, I almost killed myself at the end of the match though...heh.

Irish: Really good matches, I did not expect a Falco out of you, I still hate Falco, good sh*t though in ur match with Kawn, that was a hella fun match to watch.

SilentSpectre: ****...I thought I might get you finally, but it's all good, we didn't get any friendlies in though, maybe next time, yeah I'll get revenge for MBT6 and 7 hopefully.

Aight, if I forgot anyone sorry....and I'll more than likely be at the next biweekly, cuz even if Glenn doesn't take me, I'll try to figure somethin out.

The Game II

Smash Champion
ShadowBTZO said:
Aight, if I forgot anyone sorry....and I'll more than likely be at the next biweekly, cuz even if Glenn doesn't take me, I'll try to figure somethin out.
I'll be there. But I don't know if I'll play in the tourney. I'll probably play friendlies like crazy.

Oh, and only one scrub brought their MKDS!?!?!!? come on people.

--GCII

x_cal

Smash Cadet
silentspectre said:
Xcal: Wow, I had no idea you got 5th! I was too busy playing ZeldaFreak. But yeah, good bowser and keep up the work on fox. You can very well be Fremont's best.
LOL did you mistake me with Thanh? He's the guy with the nasty bowser lol. But thanks anyways :laugh:

Top Bottom