• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
had to leave before singles, kokichi and my bro wanted to leave >.> and my sister is having a birthday dinner type thing so oh well. GG to everyone i played >^.^< SS we still have to do friendliess !@1212!@! next time k??? !!!2212

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
!@#$ ^ is me stupid shadow was on my comp lolololol
Silly Tristan. Nice sig though, biter. Lol, my name "CS.K" is on the banner.

Who won Teams? Who won Singles? How did the pools go? Did Zoap win? ZOMG, TELL ME.

I heard Singles started at 7? LAME, wtf. What do you guys do without me? I might go next biweekly.

<3

Ian

Smash Ace
JUNGLE JAPES FOOLS!!!

wow that was so fking exciting!!

well all I can say is pre-brackets suck

shoutz~

Ice: lol we are a pretty bad team =o

bioalp: haha!! JUNGLE JAPES!!!

PHD: haha nice playing w/ you

thats it I guess

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
JUNGLE JAPES FOOLS!!!

wow that was so fking exciting!!

well all I can say is pre-brackets suck

shoutz~

Ice: lol we are a pretty bad team =o

bioalp: haha!! JUNGLE JAPES!!!

PHD: haha nice playing w/ you

thats it I guess
aghhhhhh!!!!! Jungle Japes mama no!!!! Ima have nightmares...

illl do shout out laters....im tired and i barely made the bus lol......

Silly Tristan. Nice sig though, biter. Lol, my name "CS.K" is on the banner.

Who won Teams? Who won Singles? How did the pools go? Did Zoap win? ZOMG, TELL ME.

I heard Singles started at 7? LAME, wtf. What do you guys do without me? I might go next biweekly.

<3
there were no pools lol only 6 gamecubes, and one of them were mine lol

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
yeah seriously i literally spent 40 minutes going home and getting my cube because there was like 10 people to a cube i was like f*** that

so yeah sorry we dditn do so well ian. we have absolutly NO team synergy

i had a blast though. i dont feel like doing my shoutouts right now because i have like 50 million, so thats for tomorrow

SuperRad

Smash Master
quick shoutouts:
karthik: I gave kizzo money
everyone who tried and failed a puzzle this weekend: i feel you
bootle: friendlies next time, i want to play your bowser
BIO!: had fun teaming with you. you're too good for me though :laugh: you did pretty **** good in singles man, im impressed.
phd: you eliminated me in doubles and singles, too good?
loki: good games first round of singles
shadow/kizzo/zoap: good job running the tournament, even if it did run really late
team real: had fun playing you guys in doubles friendlies and first round losers
team down syndrome: too good guys, but it was fun in first round winners of doubles
hoodie: had fun playing doubles friendlies with you
captain funch+nick: sonic knowledge is too good, i had no clue what the **** you guys where talking about
nintendoking: good falcon impresonations

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
quick shoutouts:
karthik: I gave kizzo money
everyone who tried and failed a puzzle this weekend: i feel you
bootle: friendlies next time, i want to play your bowser
BIO!: had fun teaming with you. you're too good for me though :laugh: you did pretty **** good in singles man, im impressed.
phd: you eliminated me in doubles and singles, too good?
loki: good games first round of singles
shadow/kizzo/zoap: good job running the tournament, even if it did run really late
team real: had fun playing you guys in doubles friendlies and first round losers
team down syndrome: too good guys, but it was fun in first round winners of doubles
hoodie: had fun playing doubles friendlies with you
captain funch+nick: sonic knowledge is too good, i had no clue what the **** you guys where talking about
nintendoking: good falcon impresonations
Oh yeah SuperBio with the Double jiggs craziness? I was his partner, the fun little ICs. XD.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
The Falcomist didn't win the tournament? But...he's Mr. 9 Stock. How lame.

I bet he still beat someone big, like Isai or someone.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Teams
~~~~
1. Big Strong Legs (Bob$ & Isai)
2. Momentai (Kokichi & Foxrawr)
3. Maplefest (SilentSpectre & Tang)
4. Dave's Amazing Team (Scamp & King)
5. Aimbot (LuninSpectra & Hyuga)
5. Vengence Knows No Mercy (Valis & Frotaz)
7. Fella Mella (Hella & FullMetalFalcomist)
7. PooPee (Kev$ & Simna Ibn Sind)
9. Huge Strong Legs (NintendoKing & SideFX)
9. Make Me A Sandwich (KizzoGirl & TT)
9. Shaq Ataq? No Johns (ShadowBTZO & MC Mike)
9. Oh Snap! Don't Drop The Zoap! (Snap & Zoap)
13. Prodigy Sux (ProdigyKid & PHD)
13. Hard Gay (Volroth & Azn_Danny)
13. Put Ya Stunna Shades On (Mike666 & Bernard)
13. Down Syndrome (Andy & Glen)

Singles
~~~~
1. King
2. SilentSpectre
3. Superman*
4. Nekurbis
5. FullMetalFalcomist
5. Tang
7. Simna Ibn Sind
7. Hella Style
9. Art?
9. ShadowBTZO
9. Isai
9. El Rhagadien
13. Snap
13. Zoap
13. SideFX
13. Frotaz
17. Azn_Danny
17. PHD
17. MC Mike
17. Volroth
17. KizzoGirl
17. DRGN
17. Bioalp
17. Kev$
25. Bootle Of Water
25. AndyS
25. NintendoKing
25. Rave
25. Ice Ninja
25. ProdigyKid
25. Geno
25. Dread
33. SuperRadBrian
33. Captain Funch
33. 1up
33. Glen
33. C-Zar
33. Thizz
33. Lonoki
33. Infinite Mirage
33. Bean
42. Andy
42. Fallopian

Happy Birthday Zoap.

*Superman = LuninSpectra

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Yeah the biweekly would have went by faster if 1.) people showed up on time and 2.) we had more than 6 GameCubes. I'm gonna remind you all to bring your cubes next time haha, cuz that's just terrible. Freakin' 50 people and 5 of them brung cubes (the 6th one is the club's).

Next time will be better. Sorry guys.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
alright time for my real shoutouts!
shadowBTZO: awesome tourny as always. keep up the good work! also good call on not doing pools, it would have ran too late and since we only had 6 cubes.

kizzo: thanks for hosting. yoru hard work is always apreciated. also GG in the tourny...i didnt do as well as i could have but atleast i force you to try now hehe

glen: gg in the first tourny match...i got scared when i saw you picked fox because i dont do great against fox's...looks like the many hours of smash the day before payd off for me.

simna: alright i agree ness is top tier. he's got some crazy stuff...if more people played him like you do i really think he'd go up on the tier list!

ian: sorry we didnt do so great in teams. without any team synergy we were bound to lose pretty early on. oh well.

bootle: you're a cool guy, even with all the weird assumption stuff haha. it was fun hanging with you and your friends.

dred: nice falco, gives me a hell of a time. you guys are cool.

the other guy in bootle's crew, sorry i forgot your name: you've certainly got the most unique style ive seen. that match against hella was hilarious!

hella: real cool guy. keep up that fox, man you ripped me apart! i would like to play your peach eventually, too.

drgn: hey you seemed pretty good. good job beating us in teams. MAN i gotta say that jungles japes counter pick was just too funny though. it almost looked like you were going to 8 stock you guys, but you did well with your last stock each i'll admit that.

snap: you're an awesome guy as always. keep up that crazy game and watch

silentspectre: i still need to learn from you. its unbielivable how fast you play considering how little your hands move!

isai: one of these days i'd love to see you playing your full strength!

catpain funch: sorry i pissed you off with my shadow comments. its just the fact that i got shadow's game for a christmas gift and never owned a sonic game so i understand shadow better. you're hilarious though. its cool that you come all the way down here to coem to NCBs.

king: too good. nothing else needs to be said.

im sure i missed a few that were due, but its too many to remember! thanks for all the games everyone, i had LTOS of fun at this NCB.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Teams
~~~~
1. Big Strong Legs (Bob$ & Isai)
2. Momentai (Kokichi & Foxrawr)
3. Maplefest (SilentSpectre & Tang)
4. Dave's Amazing Team (Scamp & King)
5. Aimbot (LuninSpectra & Hyuga)
5. Vengence Knows No Mercy (Valis & Frotaz)
7. Fella Mella (Hella & FullMetalFalcomist)
7. PooPee (Kev$ & Simna Ibn Sind)
9. Huge Strong Legs (NintendoKing & SideFX)
9. Make Me A Sandwich (KizzoGirl & TT)
9. Shaq Ataq? No Johns (ShadowBTZO & MC Mike)
9. Oh Snap! Don't Drop The Zoap! (Snap & Zoap)
13. Prodigy Sux (ProdigyKid & PHD)
13. Hard Gay (Volroth & Azn_Danny)
13. Put Ya Stunna Shades On (Mike666 & Bernard)
13. Down Syndrome (Andy & Glen)

Singles
~~~~
1. King
2. SilentSpectre
3. Superman*
4. Nekurbis
5. FullMetalFalcomist
5. Tang
7. Simna Ibn Sind
7. Hella Style
9. Art?
9. ShadowBTZO
9. Isai
9. El Rhagadien
13. Snap
13. Zoap
13. SideFX
13. Frotaz
17. Azn_Danny
17. PHD
17. MC Mike
17. Volroth
17. KizzoGirl
17. DRGN
17. Bioalp
17. Kev$
25. Bootle Of Water
25. AndyS
25. NintendoKing
25. Rave
25. Ice Ninja
25. ProdigyKid
25. Geno
25. Dread
33. SuperRadBrian
33. Captain Funch
33. 1up
33. Glen
33. C-Zar
33. Thizz
33. Lonoki
33. Infinite Mirage
33. Bean
42. Andy
42. Fallopian

Happy Birthday Zoap.

*Superman = LuninSpectra

Kizzo forgot the prebracket kids. (on teams) Shame on you.

KURRRTISSSSS!!!!

And how close I was to 17th. And I was going to face Boback too if I won that game. Best outing yet though. I'm satisfied.

bioalp43

Smash Journeyman
emma is such a little *****

alright shout outs!!!!

Superrad: It was fun teaming with you and having those falcon/jiggly jiggly/jiggly teams we almost won against prodigy kid sux lol. Santa Cruz/Scotts valley repping!!!

ShadowBTZO: yeah thanks for doing brackets and such and not doing pools for singles lol.....my parents would of became suspicious and no more biweeklies for me haha......and like i said emma is such a little *****, even though she is hot and my favorite character lol.

Bootle: You play a pretty **** nice bowser......you popped my jiggly lol

Ian: Omg!!! Jungle Japes was so crazy weird lol.......wow its like u 4 stocked me but in the wrong direction lol.....for anyone who is wondering, i was basically up 4 stocks to 1 on jungle japes and i ended up losing haha

Nintendoking: I don't want to marry you anymore because i think u just want my body lol

Falcomist: Lol i had no idea who you were and how good you are.....lol thx for being a confidence booster even though you won the set lol

Gino: You played a nice character....i forgot what you played, but you played him nice lol....keep it up lol

Frotaz: Lol i just tried dodging that up b the whole time lol haha....that was hilarious

Snap: ****, i never knew G&W could be played so nicely lol.....somethings wrong with your controller though lol.....its gonna blow up or something....those were some fun dittos lol especially those rests after rests after rest with jiggly lol

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I do play Sheik....

And Yoshi.

And Luigi.

And Ganon.

And Falco.

And Samus.

And Peach.
...just not well, chi ^_< (sorry, you set yourself up for that one, heh).

Funny tourney. It'll be my last biweekly since I go back down to UCLA in two weeks. I might go to TGE this weekend, we'll see. Hopefully I'll be able to come back up for NCT2, depends if I can get a ride from X_CAL.

And hey, first time I won money. Cheerz.

Ian

Smash Ace
...just not well, chi ^_< (sorry, you set yourself up for that one, heh).

Funny tourney. It'll be my last biweekly since I go back down to UCLA in two weeks. I might go to TGE this weekend, we'll see. Hopefully I'll be able to come back up for NCT2, depends if I can get a ride from X_CAL.

And hey, first time I won money. Cheerz.
kokichi you're very good never knew how good you were~~ btw that dude Andy S. who was filming his matches =o if you have the one you were filming of ours could you send it to me? I was InfiniteMirage I played you as Sheik and then I believe peach =o

SuperRad

Smash Master
Superrad: It was fun teaming with you and having those falcon/jiggly jiggly/jiggly teams we almost won against prodigy kid sux lol. Santa Cruz/Scotts valley repping!!!
haha yeah i had a lot of fun

also next time i go to a biweekly i might be able to give you a ride home. i talked to my dad about it and he understands now. he thought you were gonna be some weird serial killer/child molestor even though i told him you were in high school :psycho:

Top Bottom