• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Stop talking about school lol

I'll be at Fanime too so no biweekly for me, still gotta figure out how long i'm gonna be there though, anyone getting a room and needs someone to pitch in? :lick:

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think I mean I TRUNCHED it, too.

I got new speakers.
Listening to Pet Sounds now=godly

is trunched even a real word? should be if it isnt
Beach Boys?

Trunched is what Al Michaels sounds like he is saying in Madden 2005. He's like "solid hit, just TRUNCHED him." I guess it's like a combination of truck and crunch. BTZO and Frotaz have witnessed it in game.

I learn pretty fu
cking quickly.
View source pro.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Beach Boys?

Trunched is what Al Michaels sounds like he is saying in Madden 2005. He's like "solid hit, just TRUNCHED him." I guess it's like a combination of truck and crunch. BTZO and Frotaz have witnessed it in game.
yes, Beach Boys. Pet Sounds is, in my opinion, one of the few perfect albums that exist. Great song writing, PERFECT production (even if it's a rip off Specter's ****, who cares), etc.

And lol@Al Michaels.

Zoap

Smash Master
the last few pages of this **** was gibberish. GOD **** you ppl need to have more interesting lives ****. I dont think teams is fun so dont do it LOL. Also i have all the results but im being mega ultra super lazy and havent posted them anywhere. Melee angers me but for the most part i loves it. Brawl is still more fun. That vid brought back good times. Speaking of good times DBR if we go to quaks we have to leave right after to make UCLA. So I guess thats cool. Quaks Sat and UCLA Sun Home Mon. Yea Sheridan is kinda dumb with his long posts. Isai just think about rabbits it makes me happy. Fanime is dumb and a huge waste of money holy ****. You wanna see some cool stuff drive to nicks he can draw u **** and dress up and he has Moe. I dunno why i post anymore, but i didnt get any shoutouts which hurt me deep inside. :( Thats it i guess.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Zoap: U SUCK I HATE U OMG U GOT SO LUCKY IN BRAWL. YOUR SO LUCKY YOUR FREAKING ROB AND IM FALCO... ITS SO DUMB BUT ITS OKAY. Anyways yes Zoap I'm going to make a paragraph long shout out to u? Why? cause I like my smash dad. You make sure I do good in tourney, defend me by talking **** to others * and protecting others* making sure everything is according to plan. OMG VLS was when you made sure we were all fine. Zoap is awesome cause he drives us everywhere and always a friendly to all. Sure he may talk **** but seriously if u take him serious then U DONT KNOW ZOAP WELL, or you just cant take a joke. Zoap man next biweekly should be fun ^^ i hope u can make it ^^. Dont hate on Melee just love both games ^^ alrite? Zoap Fanime is fun its just u never went to one which is your fault. Then again you only love pokemon and I GUESS thats considered an anime but really... Zoap dont live in Socal cause ull get Mango COOTIES OMGMOGMOMGOMOGMGOM and u dont want that for this resting frenzy kid. Socal is hot, the water taste AWFUL unless its with a lot of ice, MikeHaze lives there... AND THAT SAYS A LOT. ANyways Norcal is too good but Zoap is the best. He is considered one of my best friends in the smash community and always pulls out for us. REMEMBER that one time we almost beat SS and Tang in teams at a sac tourney. Well yea that was melee but I dont think we'll ever experience anything like that in brawl =x cause Falco sucks so bad that he cant make Miraculous things to happen.

and my other shoutouts... im too lazy so GG's to all that I ***** and it was fun hanging out with everyone ^^.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Falco sucks in Brawl?

God DAMMIT.

ANd I was so close to getting a main worth something.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Falco sucks in Brawl?

God DAMMIT.

ANd I was so close to getting a main worth something.
Well he is pretty decent against a few chars scamp. What u do is D-Throw chain throw to edge then Drill kick them when u D-throw and there near the edge. RISING Drill kick ^^. Watch the bombsoldier video he shows some good falco xD.

VANS

Smash Ace
OMG minh i was just thinkin the same thing..lets all room at fanime! think of how fun itll be HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I want to room with BTZO =D

A lot of us are going, we'll figure something out hopefully.
I would deeply enjoy rooming with zhu :lick:

I forgot about that video though...**** i was weaksawce haha

Yeah we should all get a room or something, it'll be hella cheap if we have like 15 ppl like last time lol

Naota21t

Smash Champion
If you guys are interesting in rooming, I'm definitely in. I could use away to save money... any way possible actually lol.

*is teh poor*

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
yes, Beach Boys. Pet Sounds is, in my opinion, one of the few perfect albums that exist. Great song writing, PERFECT production (even if it's a rip off Specter's ****, who cares), etc.
The Beach Boys were actually the first band I ever liked. My votes for perfect albums include Santana's Abraxas, The Who's Who's Next, and Steely Dan's The Royal Scam.

WTF @ 15 people. No way I'm doing that. A night or two for a smash tourney is one story. But at Fanime I use the hotel room as like a base and stuff...5-6 is like max.

sidefx

Smash Champion
the last few pages of this **** was gibberish. GOD **** you ppl need to have more interesting lives ****. I dont think teams is fun so dont do it LOL. Also i have all the results but im being mega ultra super lazy and havent posted them anywhere. Melee angers me but for the most part i loves it. Brawl is still more fun. That vid brought back good times. Speaking of good times DBR if we go to quaks we have to leave right after to make UCLA. So I guess thats cool. Quaks Sat and UCLA Sun Home Mon. Yea Sheridan is kinda dumb with his long posts. Isai just think about rabbits it makes me happy. Fanime is dumb and a huge waste of money holy ****. You wanna see some cool stuff drive to nicks he can draw u **** and dress up and he has Moe. I dunno why i post anymore, but i didnt get any shoutouts which hurt me deep inside. :( Thats it i guess.

i cant go anymore =\\ i have finals monday morning.. i didnt realize that ucla was on a ****ing sunday. oh well.. maybe next time.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well he is pretty decent against a few chars scamp. What u do is D-Throw chain throw to edge then Drill kick them when u D-throw and there near the edge. RISING Drill kick ^^. Watch the bombsoldier video he shows some good falco xD.
Nah I was just kidding. I don't think he's as great as people are making him out to be but I like his style and I'm having a lot of fun with him. I can't really think of any matchups that are particularly bad for him.

The Bombsoldier vids are pretty good, you're right. Spike to footstool FTW!

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I've been up since yesterday morning... studying for my ****ing chem exam thats like in 2 hours.

I ****ing hate ksp, molar solubility, electrolytic/voltaic cells, e*cells, nerst equations, redox reactions, half reactions, enthalpy, entropy, alllll that ****.

someone shoot me. chem is gheyest thing ever.

pockyD

Smash Legend
in my experience you're better off sleeping than getting an extra 6 hrs study time

if you don't know it by now, i don't think chem is one of those things that's easily crammable (like history)

Miharu

Smash Hero
in my experience you're better off sleeping than getting an extra 6 hrs study time

if you don't know it by now, i don't think chem is one of those things that's easily crammable (like history)
This much is true.

The most you can really cram for chem is a few basic formulas here and there; but anything beyond that, it's not really worth trying.

Also, this **** is epic.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
Actually I finished my test at like 9:30. Took me like 1 1/2 hours and I finished way before most ppl (my friend just sat down next to me just now actually lol, im in the arcade).

It was surprisingly easy... the only difficult part was Ksp and Molar solubility. Everything else was like free-****

Oh and surprisingly chem is one the few subjects I can cram successfully.

I can't do history to save my life. But I'm good when it comes to chem, math, physics, econ and stuff like that. I guess cuz history seems to random to me and has no real rhyme or reason unlike chem where everything fits together so well.

Plus formulas ftw.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Few days too old Chris =3

I never found cramming that effective. For Japanese, i'll look over a few things to keep my memory fresh, but thats about it.

I failed at cramming history in HS, and physics SAT (mainly cause my HS teacher was crap, then the next year she said the class wasn't made for SAT).

Zoap

Smash Master
i just crammed for a history test. And I feel i did really decent. I never study anything and do fairly well on test(excluding art because memorizing artists is dumb). The only reason Im forced to cram/study for political science is because i cant bull**** anything, he wants the essay sentences right from the book and usually chooses roughly 15-20 different subjects for the 7 line essay. And then he only puts 3 on the test. I got lucky today and only studied two of them and one of the two was on the test :)

Top Bottom