• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
*just read the posts of the past few pages* lol man...i really want to continue it...but i really really don't LOL. all in all i love hip hop. from rapping to bboying, locking to popping, i love it. i'm gonna post a beat boxing vid in DVCrecROOM soon! yay!

to start something new...

watch this cool video! http://youtube.com/watch?v=zNMR8a0cfVM

oh and my jiggs 2 stocked lucien's sheik. *friendlies* <3 2 nair rest. <3 lucien <3

Miharu

Smash Hero
Please don't talking about beating someone in friendlies. Honestly, nobody cares. If it were in tournament, then it'd be a different story.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah i played hydro kirby's fox and he plays kinda silly against ice climbers! it was an entertaining match.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Hip-Hop is a universal language, we all speak fluently/ shape shift and fit congruently/ started in the bronx about the same time i was born, and look now it's a world wide community/ built upon the foundation of PEACE, UNITY, LOVE and having FUN/ word to zulu nation cause these will be the same principles that i'ma hand off to my son/

Climax11

Smash Ace
NorCal

Come to this event:
The Finger Bang:SuFI (01.19.2008)

If you all can figure out how to get here a group of ya'll out here, I'll figure out a way to put you all up. for a night or two. It'd be great to have you all, and sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I didn't see anything else for NorCal.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i'm not sure if you've heard a lot of my favorite songs :p

just send me whatever you think is some of the best representation of the genre. if it's truly great i know i'll like it.

lawl i remember telling plank this and then him disappointing me with finch and some other emo garbage =(
u liked the 1 song i sent u first, u begged for more. no johns

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it's too bad finch only has one good song.

havent listened to chiodos yet but what was that other crap you sent me? that emo to the max ****. yo****dat.

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey all you hard core drinkers guess what you can go pro at something other than Smash!!!!!!!!!!

this morning on ESPN they were talking about the WORLD SERIES OF BEER PONG no lie lol it was hecka funny cuz like one min there talkin bout steriods then next thing you kno you see like hundreds of guys playing BEER PONG..........yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom