• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

jmic

Smash Ace
Lol at HMW with "rap boards."

I personally don't listen to enough underground, so I am so enlightened to read your guys' conversation.

<3

I like old funk because I play bass guitar and love slap rhythms. I especially love listening to old break-beat type stuff that any artists sampled, like Curtis Mayfield, Bob James, James Brown, Larry Graham and Brothers Johnson.

Rey, have you heard of Nujabes? I think you'd like the music.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
you don't value the power of words and lyrics presented in an articulate, poetic fashion? just the sheer talent and creativity level it takes to rhyme, to create concepts, to switch the rhyme scheme. and then there's the flow, the breath control, the ability to ride a beat, to switch up your cadence throughout the same song, inside the same verse. then switching up the rhyme scheme from the normal a-b-a-b, to creating internal rhymes, to the metaphors and similes, to hidden references...

i find actual words to be more powerful than any other music.
i find myself closer to lunin on this one, i feel like i have to point something out.
you dont have to look too far to appreciate the "depth" of rap music. good rap is creative, uses words in powerful ways that generally makes up for its lack of musical qualities. they're pretty much completely different where rap uses words to display the emotion, instrumentals and classics and stuff use notes to display the emotion.

using notes to display emotion without words is much much harder IMO. while in rap, it defenetly takes skill to create the rhymes and beats and everything you mentioned, it is easy to take in and realize.

orchestral and piano ect music is a lot harder to really recognise and interpret the emotions for some. while anyone who has a good grip on english can enjoy the words, and everyone can feel a beat, not everyone has the ear quality to pick up on the intricate natures of classic music. i myself have music genetically embedded in my family, and there is no escaping it. i have a feeling rey is in a similar boat, because most people who appreciate classical and such have the ear to understand it.

also there are other musics that use more modern methods to explore emotions. techno style musics, particularly dark trance (my favorite type of techno) can be pretty deep. artists such as enya use much more than words and beat to send the message across, and it can be extremely powerful.

i guess my point is, we arnt talking about 2 sides of the same coin. we're talking about the same side of a quarter and a nickel, same general idea but completely different.

if anyone disagrees with me im plenty interested in debating music

EDIT: dont even get me started on how amazing manhiem steamroller is

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thanks for playing but it turns out that Led Zeppelin is the best band ever; it's an objective fact, sorry. My favorite song of theirs is Ten Years Gone.

I personally think that lyrics take a backseat to the music. Not to say they aren't important, but it's just my taste. You could also argue that it takes more "talent" to "say" something with music than with words. Steely Dan are probably my favorite songwriters.

you don't value the power of words and lyrics presented in an articulate, poetic fashion? just the sheer talent and creativity level it takes to rhyme, to create concepts, to switch the rhyme scheme. and then there's the flow, the breath control, the ability to ride a beat, to switch up your cadence throughout the same song, inside the same verse. then switching up the rhyme scheme from the normal a-b-a-b, to creating internal rhymes, to the metaphors and similes, to hidden references...
I don't deny that it takes talent, and I respect anything that requires talent. And I think people DO value the power of words etc, but they just value it differently or to a lesser degree than other things. All the concepts you mentioned are impressive and everything but there are some things that are only possible with instrumental music (and vice versa of course), and I and apparently others happen to enjoy those things more than the things you bring up about lyrics.

I don't know about anyone else but when I hear certain pieces of music, my whole body tingles. It's hard for me to imagine getting that feeling from a hip hop or country song. Maybe other people do, I don't know, but that's just not how I'm wired.

Rachmaninoff's Prelude in c# does it to me every time.

SuperRad

Smash Master
Don't be so ****ing pretentious. The emotions in classical music aren't nearly as hard to pick out as you are making it seem. Most people that have watched movies or tv shows will be able to read emotion from music with ease, because our minds our trained to associate styles with certain moods.

But it's kind of a moot point in my case. I don't need great emotion in music. A catchy hook is enough to catch my interest. Which is not to say that I don't care for music that carry big emotions, its just that I'm just as likely to put something on that has a nice beat or groove but is in more "pointless", i guess.

EDIT: And on the subject of singing/rapping/etc, I don't care about the lyrics that much. It's more about how the voice becomes part of the music. When it comes to hip-hop, I care a little more about it, because you have to have good flow and rhyming and breath control (sorry Immortal Technique). Also I love it when people put word play into their rhymes (Clipse does this really well) or have allusions/references to pop culture.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
In rough order:

- Joe Budden
- Clipse
- Lil Wayne
- Lupe Fiasco
- Jay-Z
- Chamillionaire
best? now if you just want to go mainstream then i'll agree with you for most part..i say jadakiss needs to be there cause his flow is phenomenal (flownomenal LOL{boondocks reference}) lol. his content is still on that mainstream bullsh.t. materialistic, misogynistic, self defeating, stereotypical, violent, pretty ignorant, and above all EGOTISTICAL. but somewhat makes up for it in delivery. who am i kidding, he primarily makes up for in delivery. his word play, lyricism, is raw as hell. but that should NOT make up for the artist lack of content. reason why i hold murs so high is cause he raps like he's living on plant earth (figure of speech). he has a family, needs to support then, relationship issues, pays bills, enjoys traveling, can go clubing, appreciates his fans, reps where he's from (but not sayin if you walk down crenshaw you'll get ****ed up, i'm refering to" L.A." neighborhood p, i know you like that song homie.), etc. but he also has his somewhat "gangster" songs with "walk like a man." point being, i CANNOT relate to a person selling crack, driving in bently's (sp?), wearing the finest clothes from france/japan, rare sneakers (which is actually attainable now lol), killing your fellow man...NOR can most of the people who listen and SUPPORT that rap artist. pretty much lyricism and delivery does not make a rapper (it's definitely necessary though). i believe diversity is key to a rap artist as well...

which is why i have no problem with a rapper who jumps on a track(one or 2 tracks) and rips that ****. example, BIG L, beast with his style. could probably own everybody in the mainstream who tried to battle him. but his content still revolved around "filling a ***** with so much lead he could use his d.ck for a pencil." a little while ago i was going to say that man is the best rapper but one of my friends opened to my eyes to what i just said, content is lacking. PLUS, we don't know what he would be in this day since he doesn't have enough material out to truly know if he would go with the times or keep to himself, his own style.

dude i must say that joe budden, clipse, chamillionaire, weezy f, and jay revolve around that. but what saves them, it's borderline though, is the conscious tracks they have (and their good word play)...except for weezy (he might of ripped it on hollywood divorce though lol, i consider that conscious for lil wayne). the conscious tracks are usually real good, and enjoyable listens..but there are other artist, maybe not with more attractive deliveries, but definitely with more positive and diverse content, and with great lyricism as well. which allows them to be above those artist you just mentioned and higher on "best of all time" list.

feel me?
(not trying to start sh.t, if it's worded it like i am. just for good discussion.)

PS: plus P i just went over one of my boy's house we were listening to masta ace, outkast, slum village, 50 cent (get rich of die tryin), eminem, murs, rza's new album (bobby something, they keep telling me 'i really need to listen to it' i haven't gotten to it yet), and a few others. and in the talk we had i was inspired to say a little more lol.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
dayum i write some lyrics on the boards and then i went from smashboards to rap boards to debate boards

my bad ppl i write lyrics in threads all the time messin around

its kinda funny though

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lol yeah i took it out of hand? maybe? did i? sorry? i'm enjoying it though

i'm so surprised i found few guys who actually know who LB, apathy, murs and all those a guys are. cause instead of schoolin the **** out of em it's now conversation, and i'm glad. i get to hear other opinions, especially neighborhood p on hip hop. cause i actually have to look for where i can rebuttal, than just notice that person's entire post is a fallacy and i can choose which way i want to own them. lol (not to be a cocky a.shole but most people don't know about that kinda of hip hop.)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i would disagree 100%, incredibly vehemently, with what you said.

rap is incredibly complex and it is just as difficult, if not more so, to fully interpret and understand. i've picked up on new references and things i've missed after listening to albums for years, hundreds of listens. i listen to music almost every waking moment of my life, and that's not an exaggeration; the only exceptions would be when i'm actually out playing smash or with friends. otherwise headphones are in my ears if i'm in the store, music's playing in the car or my friend's car, music blasting in my house, music when i'm in the shower.

the best thing about rap i think is not just the "emotion." not just talking about powerful concepts, or subjects, or all that good stuff. you can find that in a lot of places. what i love most is simply the overall greatness. just being the best in your craft about WHATEVER subject you want to talk about. the diversity. there are just the little things that show off how good you are. the internal rhymes, the well thought out metaphors... i could bust out a phonte verse and dissect it to bring out my point, but i don't know how deep you want to get with this :p

like it could be drug rap, it could be just be personal stuff, it could be a first-person account of what you see in life, in society, where you grew up, your experiences, it could just be bragging, it could be pure lyrical ability with the pen and the pad, it can be freestyling, it can be production, it can be sampling, it can be scratching... it has ALL OF IT, every thing you could ask for. in one package. it's incredible.

(gonna respond to jason's post in a sec, dun care if i double post :p)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
All music genres are about the same thing, but said differently, therefore every shut up.

Btw Quak is bad against Zelda and Samus.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
I tend to like certain music for its' creative melodies and (in)harmonics with other instruments. I also appreciate the music which can conjure up the certain feelings I relate with in other areas of my life more than the music/songs that do not.

I will usually listen to a song and determine whether or not it sounds good based upon what I've heard in the past (I believe this is very crucial in determining whether or not you think a song sounds good), and then associate that song with either something in my past or brand it as a present song which will open paths of nostalgia for the future.

I appreciate a lot of music and usually am very open-minded for genres, but I tend to enjoy rap at a small amount compared to much other music. It is because (usually) rap does not fit my mold of what music sounds good to me, being in a band and playing the flute and piano for many years (a classical guy).

It is not that I have little care for the creativity put into rap music because it is far different from classical music, but that I am looking for something else in the music that rap doesn't have (...usually).

I did not organize my post too greatly, but yeah oh well.

What it sums up to:
Rap has aspects that I usually don't look for, hence my small collection of rap.

oh yeah,
I don't only listen to classical.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dcLMH8pwusw

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i say jadakiss needs to be there cause his flow is phenomenal (flownomenal LOL{boondocks reference}) lol. his content is still on that mainstream bullsh.t. materialistic, misogynistic, self defeating, stereotypical, violent, pretty ignorant, and above all EGOTISTICAL. but somewhat makes up for it in delivery. who am i kidding, he primarily makes up for in delivery. his word play, lyricism, is raw as hell. but that should NOT make up for the artist lack of content.
I think other areas of rap perfection can make up for lack of content... as long as there's SOME kind of depth about their content. I mean come on, I think Lil Wayne is one of the best rappers there is, period, and he's pretty ****ing ignant sometimes, but he also has his Georgia Bush moments.

To be honest I haven't got into Jadakiss AT ALL because I don't know what I should get from him. My opinion has been tainted cuz before I got into rap I held that "yo Jada is an ignant mainstream rapper -- he's good, but just for a MAINSTREAM RAPPER," but now someone's opinion I really expect (Joe Budden :p) ranks Jada quite high, so I feel like I should. Tell me what to get

reason why i hold murs so high is cause he raps like he's living on plant earth (figure of speech). he has a family, needs to support then, relationship issues, pays bills, enjoys traveling, can go clubing, appreciates his fans, reps where he's from (but not sayin if you walk down crenshaw you'll get ****ed up, i'm refering to" L.A." neighborhood p, i know you like that song homie.), etc. but he also has his somewhat "gangster" songs with "walk like a man." point being, i CANNOT relate to a person selling crack, driving in bently's (sp?), wearing the finest clothes from france/japan, rare sneakers (which is actually attainable now lol), killing your fellow man...NOR can most of the people who listen and SUPPORT that rap artist. pretty much lyricism and delivery does not make a rapper (it's definitely necessary though). i believe diversity is key to a rap artist as well...
i hate murs. well, i don't HATE, i just don't really like him, and i think he's really hit-and-miss. see, i've listened to SOOOO MUCH ****ing music that i have become jaded of sorts of the whole typical "conscious" tip for lack of a better word. i've heard people rapping about the family, relationship, etc. etc. in so many BETTER WAYS that it's like, there's very little you can do that will make me be in awe JUST BECAUSE of what you're saying. instead you have to do it better than everyone else. if you can do WHATEVER you focus on better than everyone else, i will love you. all i ask for is the highest quality, and i can relate to any kind of subject manner. i can relate to people, i've pretty much been there mentally or can easily understand how i could be there mentally if i was ever in that environment. so it's not a "wow i can relate to you you're so good" mentality, it's a "you're so ****ing good at your craft and you're so good because you talk about this and this in a way that's never been done before." all in all a great rapper talking about personal issues and life and society is > than a great rapper talking about drugs and kilos and *****es (though you can easily slant a conscious tip on the drug thing, as clipse occasionally does), but it's not a make-or-break thing for me as it was. believe me, i used to hate the ignant stuff.

a little while ago i was going to say that man is the best rapper but one of my friends opened to my eyes to what i just said, content is lacking. PLUS, we don't know what he would be in this day since he doesn't have enough material out to truly know if he would go with the times or keep to himself, his own style.
pssh, content is overrated. there are so many ways you can get that content fill. well anyway i ended up listening to so much rap that it was like, i just need to hear GREATNESS. pure and utter greatness, and who am i to filter it out and say that it has to be about substantiated topics? who substantiates them? who validates them? MYSELF. I do. It's what you get out of it. And I can get nearly as much out of whatever they're talking about. The fact is the rappers who are rapping about Big L are simply better from a pure lyrical standpoint, usually better with flow, usually better with just that **** that just bangs. The beats are usually better, the style is just harder, it's RAW. If you can't appreciate that RAWness, regardless what they're talking about, then you can't appreciate rap.

the conscious tracks are usually real good, and enjoyable listens..but there are other artist, maybe not with more attractive deliveries, but definitely with more positive and diverse content, and with great lyricism as well. which allows them to be above those artist you just mentioned and higher on "best of all time" list.
Rap is too good, too complicated IMO to just start subjugating it to your own little things. I try to view it all as great art, and it's not up to me to interpret what content is acceptable or not. It's up to me to interpret what is great and why it is great. It's a give and take thing; rap is so diverse in what you can be good at that you just can't find it all in little boxes. So under the "conscious" box you get more of the powerful lyrics, but you're usually losing something in the "boom bap" department. That **** just won't BANG like a mother ****ing Skyzoo joint. And that braggadocious flow is just unmatched. It's almost impossible to find a rapper that can do it ALL, but I think Phonte, Joe Budden, Supastition, and One Be Lo are the ones who do that. Pretty much the only ones.

Celph Titled raps about THE SAME THING every time, but he does it so creatively, so well, SO CONSISTENTLY, every single time, every single verse, that he's just undoubtedly the best to me.

PS: plus P i just went over one of my boy's house we were listening to masta ace, outkast, slum village, 50 cent (get rich of die tryin), eminem, murs, rza's new album (bobby something, they keep telling me 'i really need to listen to it' i haven't gotten to it yet), and a few others. and in the talk we had i was inspired to say a little more lol.
hahahaha

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey man, **** you, i was multi tasking and ****, i didn't have time to make that **** look all professional and stuff.

actually it wasn't a matter of time, just laziness.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Don't be so ****ing pretentious. The emotions in classical music aren't nearly as hard to pick out as you are making it seem. Most people that have watched movies or tv shows will be able to read emotion from music with ease, because our minds our trained to associate styles with certain moods.

But it's kind of a moot point in my case. I don't need great emotion in music. A catchy hook is enough to catch my interest. Which is not to say that I don't care for music that carry big emotions, its just that I'm just as likely to put something on that has a nice beat or groove but is in more "pointless", i guess.

EDIT: And on the subject of singing/rapping/etc, I don't care about the lyrics that much. It's more about how the voice becomes part of the music. When it comes to hip-hop, I care a little more about it, because you have to have good flow and rhyming and breath control (sorry Immortal Technique). Also I love it when people put word play into their rhymes (Clipse does this really well) or have allusions/references to pop culture.
I noticed that...you and Quak both are pretty straight forward and harsh sometimes. It always amazes me how I interpret you guys to always be either critical or just plain mean when reading your posts, because you both seem much different in person. SuperRad by boards, Brian by tournament. Quak by boards, and Bobo by tournament.

And yeah Neighborhood P, I think its all just opinion & shiz. We all grew up differently and it seems that at least over here many community members grew up appreciating the values I appreciate more than the ones you appreciate.

You grew up liking the clarinet
I grew up liking the flute

Its just how it is.

Rap is cool if you think its cool, classical music is cool if you think its cool. Its all an opinion.

Edit:

Yeah JMic, those nujabes. I'll listen to them, just refer to me a list of songs that may be really popular (sincerely) and I'll download them I'll go buy them.

lol, never too late for that.

SuperRad

Smash Master
My take on content in HipHop is that for the most part I want it to be (or atleast feel) real. Clipse used to slang coke, now they rap about it. It's convincing from them because they lived that life and can talk about it. Other rappers didn't live that way, so they rap about other things.
Another example is The Cool Kids. I've been listening to these guys quite a bit over the past couple months, even though they only have like 10 tracks. They rap about their bikes and their sneaks. I hate riding bikes and I've been wearing the same style shoe for like two years. But they are talking about what they know and like so it works.

I guess this kind of falls down when you get into battle rappers, but still I like ones who can just rip off harsh verses. I hate the homophobia in Jedi Mind Tricks' songs, but the intensity hooks me in. (Also Stoupe's amazing beats help a lot).

I noticed that...you and Quak both are pretty straight forward and harsh sometimes. It always amazes me how I interpret you guys to always be either critical or just plain mean when reading your posts, because you both seem much different in person. SuperRad by boards, Brian by tournament. Quak by boards, and Bobo by tournament.
Eh. Sometimes I post **** harshly on the boards because I get tired of the bull**** people post. Also it's because often I have one chance to be like "HEY MOTHER****ER LISTEN TO ME" and start some ****, and if you post passively no one will care. Plus, being inflammatory gets you noticed. And, like P, I'm usually just bored.

I'm really passive in real life because thats just who I am around people. It's partially because I'm a ***** and would get destroyed if **** goes down, and partially because in real life you can make points through more subtle means. And maybe most importantly, I like people. Even people that annoy the **** out of me, or are strange and smell funny, being around people is always nice.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
^ i like the above post, but instead i'll make it bigger: when rappers rap about **** they're good at. just that simple. obviously celph titled isn't doing half the **** he says, but he knows how good he is, he knows he's ****ing amazing at it, so may as well keep doing it. if you got a passion for it and you're great at it, keep doing your ****.

Lunin, I've been trying to get into classical, I'm just waiting for the right opportunity. I want someone to send me some good classical over AIM or slsk or something :(

WassupJB

Smash Lord
oooooo! celph titled, phonte, one be lo = isai's "too good" to me lol...man i REALLY want to speak more on this...but i have to go to sleep man. busy day tomorrow..FU<K!

i'll say this. you remind me of some krs 1 sh.t. he said something along the line of "though it's not positive it's still hip hop, since it is an expression of oneself." not entirely but in certain parts of your writing. now i must agree man i love hearing those slumpers, slappers, knockers, thumpers, bangers LOL club joints. but that's only occasionally. i really do like all sub-genre's of hip hop, gangster, conscious, whatever. but i can honestly say the reason why i dislike most mainstream so much is cause of it's negative influence. mainstream hip hop is negatively influencing the youth more than necessary (i wish it wasn't effecting it as all. and i know i ****ed up in saying necessary negative influence). and i'm not saying it's the root, like ignorant people would to use as scapegoat for why the world's ****ed up. but i kinda sorta maybe (<---lol) feel once hip hop changes the world will follow suit. once positivity is mainstream (not just hip hop) it's easier to look up.

also youth is not going to dissect lyrics like we will, then NOT act knowing it's just music (unfortunately). when styles p says kill a mother ****er for stepping on your shoe. they're not going to think, did styles' have a justified reason in killing that mother ****er besides that mother ****er stepping on his shoe? did that mother ****er wrong him in another way?..so on and so forth. OR maybe the simple "it doesn't mean to taken so literal. it's his music, his expression, and i can accept his act or not. and it's not necessary for me to react the same way." no, i'm 99% sure they think next time a ***** steps on my shoe i'm gonna light his a$$ up. when someone steps on your shoe, accidentally or not, you're allowed to react violently. subconsciously it's possible for an undeveloped mind to think that, cause styles p said it.

on another note, skyzoo **** on me with cloud 9. beautiful album, def in my top 10 albums of 2006, maybe top 5...blah! i haven't addressed anything nearly as intricate as i'd want/should've. but i also responded way more than i wanted to as well lol. i'll be on the boards tomorrow though.

(i'll be going to inglewood soon to visit my uncles, aunts a cousins. i'm not sure how far that is from pomona, but if you're down to kick it one day bro i'm down man. smash and hip hop is a dream come true)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
meh, i leave it to people to better themselves. they should be able to get positivity or truth or whatever from anything. they just need to be taught how. society and parents don't do that, but it **** sure ain't no rapper's job to do that. nothing through the media should have to do that. life's rough. learn to deal with it or get passed up. we're supposed to have institutions for these things (school, church, family) but LMFAO @ those things. but still those are the things we should be blaming and pointing out, not anything else.

it's all about parenting. parenting and school. now we're getting into philosophy of life, lmao.

i like skyzoo's the city's favorite way more. that **** is still the SHIIIIIT like a year after i've first heard it. sometimes you're just with your *****s, you're high as ****, you're drunk as ****, you're whatever, and you just want to have a BOMB *** time. but you don't have to sacrifice the quality of music to do it. you can still appreciate it nonetheless. that's what stuff like skyzoo does for me.

inglewood is like 30 mins from me i think, hahahaha.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
^ i like the above post, but instead i'll make it bigger: when rappers rap about **** they're good at. just that simple. obviously celph titled isn't doing half the **** he says, but he knows how good he is, he knows he's ****ing amazing at it, so may as well keep doing it. if you got a passion for it and you're great at it, keep doing your ****.

Lunin, I've been trying to get into classical, I'm just waiting for the right opportunity. I want someone to send me some good classical over AIM or slsk or something :(
Tell me one of your favorite songs and I'll tell you--

Ohkay my favorite composer is probably Tchaikovsky...and one of my favorite songs is the popular Waltz of the Flowers.

I'll send it to mike haze, who will send it to you.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm not sure if you've heard a lot of my favorite songs :p

just send me whatever you think is some of the best representation of the genre. if it's truly great i know i'll like it.

lawl i remember telling plank this and then him disappointing me with finch and some other emo garbage =(

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
THEMEXICAN2o9 (12:56:05 AM): i want a taco
Muckraker5150 (12:56:24 AM): if i was not currently banned
Muckraker5150 (12:56:27 AM): i would put
Muckraker5150 (12:56:30 AM): right now
Muckraker5150 (12:56:52 AM): MEXICAN WANTS A TACO..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Muckraker5150 (12:56:55 AM): yayuhz
Muckraker5150 (12:57:03 AM): zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Muckraker5150 (12:57:09 AM): in bolded letters
THEMEXICAN2o9 (12:57:21 AM): ........
Muckraker5150 (12:57:47 AM): yeah
Muckraker5150 (12:57:52 AM): i wuold so do it right now
Muckraker5150 (12:57:54 AM): see
Muckraker5150 (12:57:58 AM): thas now my mind works

lol, he's banned and yet he still wants to spam...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
he's dumb. it's not even funny. no one cares. i don't get his obsession with it. i mean go big or go home dude, and he should just go home.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
big pun is awesome. capital punishment. you won't be disappointed.

edit: joell ortiz is the new big pun, actually, and i think he may be better.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no

don't hate superbad

he's just spamming for the sake of spamming

YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SuperRad

Smash Master
You know what I'm doing?

I'm coming for that number one spot!

560 posts in this topic, 1 more then myko.

I'd like to thank all of those that made this possible, like my moms, god, Romeo 619, Isai, Jesus, Brett Favre, and last but not least ALL YOU LOSERS!!

romeo619

Smash Ace
im into rap, i usually dont like super mainstream rap thats on the radio, like the 1 hit **** like ay bay bay, soulja boy, party like a rock star. nd yea. but i like the mainstream rap thats good, Nas, Jay, Wu, kanye, common, talib kweli, rakim and some underground stuff that you gotta be into rap to know, like AZ(my fav) jedi mind tricks, camp lo, cormega. butttt i dont know too many super duper underground ****.

anyways, reccomend me ur fav superduper underground rap

Top Bottom